• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince turned down a TLC match that would've had Styles, Balor, Gallows, & Anderson teaming with each other. Wtf Vince

I just want yall to acknowledge that wrestling isn't basketball or football.

You can't use the, "Cream rises" argument because combat sports have too many politics influencing things to simplify success on
A. They got it
B. They don't have it

Some of you seem to lose track of that at times

I am sure 50% of the shade is trolling from Gene and Sox.

So I take it with a grain of salt
I do as well. It just gets absurd sometimes. It would be like me questioning your NJPW knowledge a few months after you put me on...Dudes that barely have seen the New Japan product besides Wrestle Kingdom and The G1 all of a sudden are experts on the subject. :lol :{

Colin Kaepernick and Martavious Bryant aren’t getting pushed
Politics are everywhere.

But in combat sports, these exist at a stronger rate than "real" sports.

Someone holds the keys to your shot vs. an opponent. There is no ducking folks in other sports.

If your a star you will raise to the top. You have to have IT. Vince not pushing Tye Dillinger because he doesn't have IT. Aiden English doesn't have IT. AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton have IT. You have to have something to get pushed. If your great you won't get held back. Conor Macgregor has IT world champ. Anderson Silvia had IT. GSP has It. GSP lost to Matt Hughes the first time and washed him afterwards. Michael Bisping has IT was a jobber but put in the work to raise to the top.

If your a star you will raise to the top. You have to have IT. Vince not pushing Tye Dillinger because he doesn't have IT. Aiden English doesn't have IT. AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton have IT. You have to have something to get pushed. If your great you won't get held back. Conor Macgregor has IT world champ. Anderson Silvia had IT. GSP has It. GSP lost to Matt Hughes the first time and washed him afterwards. Michael Bisping has IT was a jobber but put in the work to raise to the top.

Dog ZiggLer clearLy doesn’t have IT. YaLL thought he did but now ya see how much of a jobber he is
My shield brothers spitting that TRUTH!
giphy.gif

I really don't see any new, good stables forming any time soon. And by stable I mean a group like The Shield or Evolution that will be about long term and making future stars and being booked well, not something like Miztourage. The only thing I could see is if the Brits came over and dominated, kinda like a British Nexus (minus the Cena burial).

I really don't see any new, good stables forming any time soon. And by stable I mean a group like The Shield or Evolution that will be about long term and making future stars and being booked well, not something like Miztourage. The only thing I could see is if the Brits came over and dominated, kinda like a British Nexus (minus the Cena burial).
Depending on how much they feel like pushing Adam Cole, Undisputed Era could be one. You could make Fish and O'Riley tag champs pretty easily.

If they really wanted to do a new NWO, you could just put all the former BC guys together.

Something could probably be done with Authors of Pain and someone else.

Depending on how much they feel like pushing Adam Cole, Undisputed Era could be one. You could make Fish and O'Riley tag champs pretty easily.

If they really wanted to do a new NWO, you could just put all the former BC guys together.

I could see Vince making Fish and O'Reily stooges on the main roster, but protect Adam Cole, like what happened with Legacy.
BC maybe, none of them really need to be elevated though. Everyone knows who they are and Styles & Balor are already stars, especially AJ
AoP are a tough call. I think they're better off as a tag team or have Samoa Joe join them. He needs a lot of momentum for when he returns from injury.

:emoji_thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom