• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
since they cant be bullet club because the wwe doesnt own the rights to the name just put aj finn gallows and anderson together with the ****** era and call them the bootleg club
91CB9470-2421-4810-9AC3-895C292DF75C.png

Lol at that "all time best quarter in history" mess. The WWE constantly churns out these positive narratives when **** is clearly not working. Posting your highest quarter in the middle of 1995-like show attendance and always giving the Network away for free since you're way below your original predictions. Yea sure

Lol at that "all time best quarter in history" mess. The WWE constantly churns out these positive narratives when **** is clearly not working. Posting your highest quarter in the middle of 1995-like show attendance and always giving the Network away for free since you're way below your original predictions. Yea sure

That TV rights money is a trip

Immediately thought Steph was lying when she sent out that tweet. If it's really the "best quarter in WWE history" BRING BACK PYRO

All seriousness.

Do yall care that much about Pyro?

I don't think I ever looked at a show and thought pyro made the experience any better/worse.

All seriousness.

Do yall care that much about Pyro?

I don't think I ever looked at a show and thought pyro made the experience any better/worse.
It's a part of the spectacle and it makes people feel more important. When AJ Styles had it for his entrance, it makes people think "This guy is special enough to get pyro." Now it's just an awkward pause like Sheamus and Cesaro's and it takes away from their entrances. Imagine Kane not having fire or Goldberg not walking through the pyro or Batista doing his machine gun thing and nothing coming up

It's a part of the spectacle and it makes people feel more important. When AJ Styles had it for his entrance, it makes people think "This guy is special enough to get pyro." Now it's just an awkward pause like Sheamus and Cesaro's and it takes away from their entrances. Imagine Kane not having fire or Goldberg not walking through the pyro or Batista doing his machine gun thing and nothing coming up

Which I think actually happened one time :lol: it looked rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom