• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trolling at all everything that I have said is what I feel about Nak. I respect his OLD work his current work is trash. Maybe he's isn't a good enough wrestler to work all styles. Just like with acting some people can only do Dramas they cant do a comedy. Me I believe to be an all-time great you have to work all styles and be able to shine.
It also helps a guy like AJ who spent the bulk of his career in the states would adapt to an American style of wresting. But I guess that doesn’t matter...we just agree to disagree on the matter. Not much can be done.
Which I think actually happened one time :lol: it looked rough
I remember Baptista coming out, doing the machine guns and no pyro. It was all types of struggle. :lol:

It also helps a guy like AJ who spent the bulk of his career in the states would adapt to an American style of wresting. But I guess that doesn’t matter...we just agree to disagree on the matter. Not much can be done.

I done tapped out of that argument. They don't see the whole picture, nor do they want to. They are trolling at this point

Stop calling it TROLLING when someone doesn't agree with you. Need better posters. Y'all take different opinions like it's a personal attack.

Seriously?

That is YOUR go to move on a weekly basis.

Please stop.

You refuse to use logic in this entire discussion. And you and Sox CLEARLY make slick Nakamura comments to ruffle feathers.

But of course, deny it

punchy6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom