• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think it's kool to make fun of people's religion more power to you.
tenor.gif

I'm not religious at all I just don't think it's kool to make fun of people's religion

it's cool for religious folks to think they are morally superior then everybody else and then want to tell women what to do with their bodies or treat the LGBT community as inferior people but na we can't talk about their faith being ********

NTWTSS-Tonight is the last night to sign up..PM if you want to join for this year's secret santa..

it's cool for religious folks to think they are morally superior then everybody else and then want to tell women what to do with their bodies or treat the LGBT community as inferior people but na we can't talk about their faith being ********

I wonder how NT would react if someone made a blanket statement regarding black/Hispanic/Gay/Asian people?..

It's different talking about it and making fun out it but I feel ya again I'M NOT RELIGIOUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom