• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up, I don’t remember her pics leaking :nerd:.
Me neither. Time to do some Googles.
Damn right. 41BBA7FD-CAAD-44FF-B54A-6201C15DF06F.png
Speaking of Evil

@drewdioxin2345 (anyone talk to him lately? Dude's been MIA)
CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
@datboi81
bigego24 bigego24

LI de NTWT checking in :nerd:
I’m in here b. At least until my lunch break is over.
:lol:
440802B5-696F-443D-8DF4-312971A3BD58.png 50A85776-8AD6-4067-876A-D04CAA88B69C.png We flying real damn high right now.
Regarding the Eagles:

Dont be hating Degenerate. We have the best record in the league and we only lost to the Chiefs in KC. We are well ahead of schedule, which probably can’t be said for your team. :lol:

I don't know why I subjected myself to reading the Twitter comments about lio Rush. I really hate social media and how overly sensitive society has become

Yea. Lio was an idiot for what he said but man they won't let up on the kid. And while he probably could've worded it a lil better, he still apologized.

Kinda wonder if the reaction would be any diff-....never mind.

Yea. Lio was an idiot for what he said but man they won't let up on the kid. And while he probably could've worded it a lil better, he still apologized.

Kinda wonder if the reaction would be any diff-....never mind.
If he wasn't black?

This week Charlamagne Tha God and Andrew Schulz are joined by Miko Grimes (@iheartmiko) and discuss pleasing your significant other, dating, drug abuse, parenting and more!!!

**** Cummers (Feat. Miko Grimes) by The Brilliant Idiots | Free Listening on SoundCloud

deciding on a gift format beforehand really made things easy, I mentally chose 3/4 gifts for dude already.

pretty good taste too, I was dreading having to purchase a Bailey Barbie for one of you mickeyfickeys.

EDIT: we shoulda asked if people drank or partook, I've seen some pretty slick wares over the past few months. guess I'll have to get them for myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom