• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Brilliant Idiots. They are having a discussion on morals.

Question, Do YOU think God "understands and forgives" soldiers killing?

from a religious standpoint, He was omniscient enough it was going to happen but not omnipotent enough to stop it from happening. how can you be upset?

"if you can't show us the way, forgive us for being lost."

--Sweet Pea

seriously, my faith wasn't really shaken until adulthood.

Miz_TS.0.png

I don't think he would understand the reason why we go to war in this day and age

I think he would probably attribute the forgiveness to "doing what you were told/not knowing any better/feeling like life was threatened"

“Well ahead of schedule?” When do y’all anticipate getting that FIRST Super Bowl win? :lol:
In regards to this season and where we were slotted we are “well ahead of schedule.” The Eagles have previously won a NFL title which predates the Super Bowl, so hopefully this year. :lol: You still didn’t mention your team so as I stated, they probably aren’t doing too hot. :lol:

In regards to this season and where we were slotted we are “well ahead of schedule.” The Eagles have previously won a NFL title which predates the Super Bowl, so hopefully this year. :lol: You still didn’t mention your team so as I stated, they probably aren’t doing too hot. :lol:

He's a Niners fan, so that explains the salt.

“Well ahead of schedule?” When do y’all anticipate getting that FIRST Super Bowl win? :lol:

hey now, the Eagles were back to back world champions, that's big coming right off the Second World War.

also, "Hotel California" is a timeless track.

The fact that the word LIVE has to be recited whenever Smackdown is said just kills everything for me

so much. it's a wrestling card, not WWE on Ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom