Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got my elf done already......

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

I forgot to do SS like an idiot

If you wore a small and liked NJPW you would have been chillin...

Mizanin with the ether again. Dude is a future hall-of-famer. Real talk, he might be our generations Piper. And I hate comparing guys, but he just gets it and busted his butt to get to where he's at.

I 'member his Real World season when he talked about his dream of becoming a WWE superstar and was getting sonned by Coral and her ultimates.

I also 'member how shakey his WWE career was at first and how no one was ******* with him, but he perservered and carved out a nice career for himself, mutliple time IC champ, tag team champ and WWE champ.

Got nothing but respect for Miz, just don't care for him as a wrestler.

I 'member his Real World season when he talked about his dream of becoming a WWE superstar and was getting sonned by Coral and her ultimates.

I also 'member how shakey his WWE career was at first and how no one was ****ing with him, but he perservered and carved out a nice career for himself, mutliple time IC champ, tag team champ and WWE champ.

Got nothing but respect for Miz, just don't care for him as a wrestler.

I didn't even watch Real World, but at some point saw some footage of some guy yelling drunkenly about being The Miz and going "huh, that dude really wants to be a wrestler."

nothing but respect for him chasing his dreams down and slow-******* them.

Brady occasionally turns the swell off whereas Cena can't turn the swell off

So I will go with the god John Cena

I guess the question is whether Tom Brady has ever been caught in the next man's sweater.

I feel you.

It always rubbed me the wrong way with Jerry Jones incessant need to "always be up in the video" but I loathe this dude when his slave master ways became apparent after the anthem situation.

**** Jerry Jones.

man, I was fine with Jerry the Ringmaster, his nonsense is why the NFL is the league it is and the Cowboys its flagship franchise (blah blah, ask someone on another continent to name an NFL team and see what they say). he's responsible for the 90s.

...but this **** going on right now, my dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom