• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is talk that Detroit, NY and Philly are finalist for WM35.

Announcement may come in Dec.

Listening to Brilliant Idiots. They are having a discussion on morals.

Question, Do YOU think God "understands and forgives" soldiers killing?

As a a non-religious person that went to a Christian school pre-school-8th grade then a Catholic school in hs, their god oversaw a lot of violence and willingly let a lot of people die to make his message clear. Was there for a lot of war in the bible too.

Speaking of Evil

drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 (anyone talk to him lately? Dude's been MIA)
CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity
@James Ellsworth DA GAWD
datboi81 datboi81
@bigego24

LI de NTWT checking in :nerd:

Fly what up!!!

Haven’t talked to drewdioxin2345 drewdioxin2345 this weekend. Drew where you at?

Sorry guys, work has been hectic and I actually had a day off finally so I spent the day bingeing Stranger Things 2 and drinking vodka.

I'm alive (on the outside anyways) lol.

How is everyone?

Super stoked to also get my NTWT SS Elf!

Sorry guys, work has been hectic and I actually had a day off finally so I spent the day bingeing Stranger Things 2 and drinking vodka.

How is everyone?

Just finishes ST2 about an hour ago..This season was every bit as good as the first..

I too am stoked for who I got..I'm ready start doing some searching for gifts..

Just finishes ST2 about an hour ago..This season was every bit as good as the first..

I too am stoked for who I got..I'm ready start doing some searching for gifts..

Man, this season crushed Season 1. It is just too damn short, I already need more!!!

Some of the references were amazing though.

Glad you’re good man.

Thanks, brother. As good as I can be. Holidays is always a tough time for anyone, especially with mental health issues or otherwise, so I'm just trying to occupy myself as much as possible with Zelda or trying to get better habits going again.

It does mean a ton to have the lot of you guys looking out for me and each other. Thank you!

Man, this season crushed Season 1. It is just too damn short, I already need more!!!

Thanks, brother. As good as I can be. Holidays is always a tough time for anyone, especially with mental health issues or otherwise, so I'm just trying to occupy myself as much as possible with Zelda or trying to get better habits going again.

It does mean a ton to have the lot of you guys looking out for me and each other. Thank you!

I don't know if you know who Chad Lowe is (Rob Lowe's brother), but Max's step-brother looks just like him..And I love all the nods to 80's movies/tv shows..If you grew up in the 80's, like me, then there's so many funny little things that represent that decade so perfectly..

Fixed.

EDIT:

I see D Fly already got it covered. :lol::nthat:

ANND DA YETTAAAAY

How is everyone?

Glad to see you're good Drewski. :nthat:

And I'm good can't complain. The rain up here has kept me in bed lol.

Morning ladies.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article/25th-anniversary-monday-night-raw-details

As first reported by The New York Post, the 25th anniversary of Monday Night Raw will emanate from Barclays Center and Manhattan Center in New York City on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018, and air live on USA Network at 8/7 C. Tickets are available for each event starting this Friday, Nov. 3, through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

Superstars from both Monday Night Raw and SmackDown LIVE will be at Barclays Center, while the event at Manhattan Center, the site of the first episode of Raw, will feature both WWE Superstars competing, plus special appearances by WWE Legends The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash, among others. VIP packages, including a meet-and-greet with a WWE Legend, will be available for fans at Manhattan Center.

What unforgettable moments will happen as the longest-running weekly episodic program in U.S. primetime television history celebrates its 25th anniversary from two separate locations? Find out on Jan. 22, either in person or on the home of Monday Night Raw, USA Network!

Idk which to grab tix to. I would assume Raw but the Manhattan Center may have more legends.

Last edited:
I don't know if you know who Chad Lowe is (Rob Lowe's brother), but Max's step-brother looks just like him..And I love all the nods to 80's movies/tv shows..If you grew up in the 80's, like me, then there's so many funny little things that represent that decade so perfectly..
Yeah, I love Rob Lowe!

To me, the show really captures the 80s aesthetic perfectly without being too cliche. It is the subtle nods that I love so much about it. My fave thus far was the Goonies references.
ANND DA YETTAAAAY

Glad to see you're good Drewski. :nthat:

And I'm good can't complain. The rain up here has kept me in bed lol.

It is cold as hell here in FL, but I can't complain about the weather too much considering I get to have lots of soup and hot cocoa. The inner old cat lady is super stoked about it.

Good to see LINTWT is in good hands during my extended absences.

It is cold as hell here in FL, but I can't complain about the weather too much considering I get to have lots of soup and hot cocoa. The inner old cat lady is super stoked about it.

Good to see LINTWT is in good hands during my extended absences.

Yeah it's real brisk in NJ today. I like the Fall though. Hoodie season :pimp:

I understand man, I lost my mom right before Thanksgiving when I was 16, so occupying your time helps a lot to keep your mind off things. We’re all fam here so of course we’re gonna look out.

:lol: 36? Don't think that was announced yet was it?
Lmaoo I'm a mess. I was thinking this upcoming one was 33 and Minnesota, which I believe was in the running for this upcoming one instead of New Orleans, was 34. I'm gonna stop posting now, lol. Need more coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom