• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to those Asian jerkoff massage parlors that Peep Game Peep Game hits up
Peep will spend a check on that *****. 4EB87979-B1F5-49BC-891B-5D398E986E3A.png
I am not gonna pay for an HJ. I have standards...

They aren't high anymore, but damn.

Also, a bit sad I didn't make bigego24 bigego24 quote wall. I felt the nosebleed react/Asuka death match would have clinched a mention lol.

With all that said, Peep Game Peep Game , what's good with these Rub and Tug joints?
Nosebleed made me laugh. It was a gem. My bad b. :lol:
He tried a Japanese palor, said they were too high. Then he said he went to a Cambodian one. Said it was dirty as hell in there. He paid over 100
But he’s cheap about it. :lol: :rofl:
GHIMS interned at one of those places back in the day
7E4B27C0-D7D3-4E4B-8F17-D6DA63931021.png 7E4B27C0-D7D3-4E4B-8F17-D6DA63931021.png 7E4B27C0-D7D3-4E4B-8F17-D6DA63931021.png
Bullets flying from every direction tonight :lol:
It ain’t safe in these NTWT skreets...
Yeah this thread must be amusing in that freezing booth collecting change all night while everybody sleeps and/or enjoys life.
A481832C-11B3-445D-9FC1-61A52EB261DE.png The verbal destruction is endless... :lol:

The only truth told about me in here smh
If they only knew about your JBO posts. 94DFA6EB-E4DF-4854-86AF-E8DB0F8FC49C.png

I'd be perfectly fine with it in Philly, personally. I get to cut out the airfare expense.

I was mostly talking about unpredictable weather at that time of year.

Nah nah nah i aint hearing ANY of that...we having that jawn here one year dammit! :lol:

There isn't really anything else to do by the Link though right? That's why New Orleans is so great. Superdome is right by everything.

Lol not really. Xfinity is lit on game nights & that's right next to all the stadiums. The city aint far from there either whether you drive or take the train but traffic def gon mess that up lol

And he slandered my East Coast weather in the 2nd half of his essay :sick: Only soft ppl do that :smh:

Your Weather is bad. people literally plan their lives to avoid it. if that's something you're proud of, cool, but don't drag everyone else into it.

Nah. No point. I’m not tryna impress any WWE execs in here with my fancy cosmic writing. My money already Long. 8)

man, it only TAKES me 30 seconds to write 50 words. less to read them. I do this.

if you think 3 sentences is some kind of magic trick, then that's your problem Money May.

don't be jealous because you live in a state of mental constipation, straining for every complete thought.

Your Weather is bad. people literally plan their lives to avoid it. if that's something you're proud of, cool, but don't drag everyone else into it.

man, it only TAKES me 30 seconds to write 50 words. less to read them. I do this.

if you think 3 sentences is some kind of magic trick, then that's your problem Money May.

don't be jealous because you live in a state of mental constipation, straining for every complete thought.
TLDR
disrespect.gif

But JCMojica24 JCMojica24 now he slandering our state. @nomnom :smh: all of a sudden he thinks every state is too good for him so he moved to Mexico tryna make it big dat dude chris dat dude chris

Waiting for the 22 reply "quit reading after Man"..

b220b054b01b196ad07f95c6efd59cc765bfe532_hq.gif

yeah tho, so y'all want WWE Superstars to be competing outdoors on an early April night on the East Coast?
let's see you go outside in just your trunks and knee pads when it's 50 degrees and raining.
don't be mad the weather sucks over there.
nah, actually, be mad. I would. :lol:

I mean, I played football (soccer) in weather colder than that in shorts and short sleeve, no base layers for awhile. I am not even close to an elite level athlete (ask DC, since he gets mad at me for comparing "normal" humans to the super humans that are Duble Duble Eh superstars). It's all about keeping the core warm. Plus AJ would have that zesty hair flow.

bigego24 bigego24 You my guy!
tumblr_oo5rzb21Mb1u2ragso1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom