• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TLDR
disrespect.gif

But JCMojica24 JCMojica24 now he slandering our state. @nomnom :smh: all of a sudden he thinks every state is too good for him so he moved to Mexico tryna make it big

EVIL+hits+Yujiro+with+chair.gif

Your Weather is bad. people literally plan their lives to avoid it. if that's something you're proud of, cool, but don't drag everyone else into it.

man, it only TAKES me 30 seconds to write 50 words. less to read them. I do this.

if you think 3 sentences is some kind of magic trick, then that's your problem Money May.

don't be jealous because you live in a state of mental constipation, straining for every complete thought.

Our weather aint made for softies like you

TLDR
disrespect.gif

But JCMojica24 JCMojica24 now he slandering our state. @nomnom :smh: all of a sudden he thinks every state is too good for him so he moved to Mexico tryna make it big

my fault, I forgot about all the people stacking their bread to retire to Philadelphia.

Our weather aint made for softies like you

check it out Storm...Your Weather is a legit negative to anybody with a choice. don't take my word for it, take literally everyone's that doesn't live there.

Waiting for the 22 reply "quit reading after Man"..

right. so low-effort and predictable. as heel work goes, it's "your local sports team is bad!"

my fault, I forgot about all the people stacking their bread to retire to Philadelphia.

check it out Storm...Your Weather is a legit negative to anybody with a choice. don't take my word for it, take literally everyone's that doesn't live there.

right. so low-effort and predictable. as heel work goes, it's "your local sports team is bad!"
Believe me. We not taking ANY of your words. ALL 293994928493849385784748 of them

Please. JCMojica24 JCMojica24 knows I can throw down gallons of liquor. Aren’t you the same dude that “fake drunks” in here. Can you confirm @brendasdeadbaby ?

0]:lol:

Aight bet. If Mania come to Philly the challenge will be put forward 22.

Lol not really. Xfinity is lit on game nights & that's right next to all the stadiums. The city aint far from there either whether you drive or take the train but traffic def gon mess that up lol

Xfinity is cool. Been there a few times. :smokin

Sickening. Im disgusted honestly. My coast didnt deserve that unnecessary slander just for wanting to host Mania :smh:

Damn Cowboys fans :smh:

22 put me to shame with the booze

Prolly cause he was drinking Smirnoff Ices.

>: :lol:

Aight bet. If Mania come to Philly the challenge will be put forward 22.

Xfinity is cool. Been there a few times. :smokin

Damn Cowboys fans :smh:

Prolly cause he was drinking Smirnoff Ices.
You dishing out fake news. We were all out drinking and enjoying mania live while you were standing in your cold booth all night.

LMAOOO this dude thinks I live in philly. Go do your hw cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 might teach you to simplify your words uce

but we were talking about Philadelphia. if you could read more than a tweet straight, you would have picked that up.

fine, insert your subarctic East Coast city where it belongs tho, not like it makes a damn bit of difference to my point: not best for business.

good for you stringing together complete thoughts tho, keep it up uce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom