• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had gotten DC for SS, I would have commsioned artwork of a **** girl in Muta paint spraying mist from somewhere blatantly obvious.

#TheGreatFuta

I have totally come to terms that I'm receiving some hentai because of how weird I am lmao.

karlwhat.gif
I usually try to keep it big boob related. A71F582D-B139-4AE4-A864-E4E9E1DAEFC2.png
738E7DB7-0000-4033-94FB-F5CCFE59DE31.png 738E7DB7-0000-4033-94FB-F5CCFE59DE31.png 738E7DB7-0000-4033-94FB-F5CCFE59DE31.png
Don't wish that evil on us UpsetDenim. I could not continue to live in a world where that becomes reality.
:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
UpsetDenim :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wow::rofl::rofl::wow::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This *** has me :rofl: x infinity. Maybe not quite that long but yeah...
Vince washed God. He would body Hunter and make him watch him bang his wife.
99E863C6-A553-4107-875B-138D4E87AAB2.png GoT don’t rerun until possibly 2018. That’s the only Rome I am not overly repulsed at the potential mention of incest.
Vince will have Patterson and Brisco shoot hard on him
This. :lol: :smh:
Ain’t this the mask tum tum wears?
He spits nothing but hot fire!!!! :lol:
Repped for the 3 Ninjas reference.

Now pull up Bubba Bodega.
You don’t want it with BDB Drew. He shoots only to kill.
We should have NTWT Slammys :nerd:

I want to vote Bobby Drewde as RoY
This isn’t even a debate.
mans’s getting all Carl Thomas on us cause one of biggest jobbers in ntwt history nominated him for a fake award :lol: not your fault tho I blame op for allowing this
1EE61633-D8C5-49AA-ADFE-CD60F1FFE32F.png
#HumblebragRusev

Told ya I am a tweener man.

Not a reference to my sexual/gender identity.

But also a reference to my gender/sexual identity.
Be careful Drew. Words will be used against you in NTWT but your situation means a certain level of tact must also be involved. Your advantage. :lol:
Jojo pics leak and you fools still talmbout men in oil rolling around. #opinfluence #badforbusiness #failingmeangene
Post More details sir...
These Jojo newdz iz just what he needed.
Deep Fly going into fap hibernation for the winter.
:lol: :rofl:
yall lookin 4 them meningitis newdz tho...

bray, bo & romulan in a triple threat jojo on a pole match

no dq
Meningitis newdz... 237BFA9C-72C2-4D49-A2C3-E55F33CCA370.png 237BFA9C-72C2-4D49-A2C3-E55F33CCA370.png 237BFA9C-72C2-4D49-A2C3-E55F33CCA370.png
Haven't had the baby yet these dudes spreading fake news :rofl:
Keep us posted homie. :nthat:

got to see SD finally, can't say I'm surprised to see Kurt and Shade as captains. prefer kinda hoped to see DB take that role.

roode and ziggler put on a good match.

rusev gets over anything he is given. man needs a title push!! Hope he joins team SD next week.

Is sin cara really getting a push??

I gotta admit i geeked out a little when I saw tye dillinger in fashion files, he is the perfect fit for them I said it back when he debut. these fashion files should just be on the network and give them their own sitcom. lol

- Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated is reporting WWE ultimately released Emma this week due to ‘considerable’ heat she had with the company.

Emma reportedly made enemies with some of the members of the writing staff over time, and this was made worse due to her being so vocal about her WWE status on Twitter. It was noted that some viewed her exit as “addition by subtraction” in the locker room.

Barrasso noted Emma’s release was said to send a message to the WWE locker room, citing recent departures by Jimmy Jacobs and Neville, and Nia Jax’s leave of absence that talent will take note about this moving forward.

- Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated is reporting WWE ultimately released Emma this week due to ‘considerable’ heat she had with the company.

Emma reportedly made enemies with some of the members of the writing staff over time, and this was made worse due to her being so vocal about her WWE status on Twitter. It was noted that some viewed her exit as “addition by subtraction” in the locker room.

Barrasso noted Emma’s release was said to send a message to the WWE locker room, citing recent departures by Jimmy Jacobs and Neville, and Nia Jax’s leave of absence that talent will take note about this moving forward.
I've read that this guy is unreliable. He lied about the Nia story

It's now AJ Styles vs Jinder for the title next week. Since he was supposed to face Rusev, I really hope Jinder failed a drug test or something. PLEASE give the title back to AJ. With that being said, the Singh bros will probably interfere and Jinder will win to look strong for Bork

It's now AJ Styles vs Jinder for the title next week. Since he was supposed to face Rusev, I really hope Jinder failed a drug test or something. PLEASE give the title back to AJ. With that being said, the Singh bros will probably interfere and Jinder will win to look strong for Bork

What makes you think Jinder would fail a drug test?

:lol:

Well the DR gave us our deadline. If the baby doesn't come between now and the 9th they'll induce on the 9th. She's dilated 2cm so hopefully she has it before next Thursday bc she doesn't wanna induce. The whole time I thought our due date was YESTERDAY but the DR told me that it is November 4th :rofl:

I asked him why the Nurse practitioner hit me with the fake news and he didn't have an answer for me :smh::lol:

Well the DR gave us our deadline. If the baby doesn't come between now and the 9th they'll induce on the 9th. She's dilated 2cm so hopefully she has it before next Thursday bc she doesn't wanna induce. The whole time I thought our due date was YESTERDAY but the DR told me that it is November 4th :rofl:

I asked him why the Nurse practitioner hit me with the fake news and he didn't have an answer for me :smh::lol:

#RussoesqueSwerve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom