• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Working. getting shipment in a couple hours and family drama transpiring while I wait for it. Not stoked.

Ah gotcha. Here if you need to talk man

Unfortunately their hands were tied with Ciampa's knee injury. I don't think that was the original plan. They probably feel Gargano could make an amazing babyface and with Ciampa out a significant amount of time, I can see why they did it.

Probably.

Good Afternoon gents

Sup Jules Gulak

Ah gotcha. Here if you need to talk man

Thanks Fly, appreciate it.

Will try not to interrupt your social activity/fap coma.

tumblr_oo5rzb21Mb1u2ragso1_500.gif

ROH will be ROH. Daniel bryan isn't changing anything.

US Pro Wrestling companies are judged (size wise) by TELEVISION.

ROH doesn't have a TV presence that can captivate fans enough to make a "push."

Sure, they might be able to draw more numbers in a mid-sized arena but they will continue being what they are until Sinclair does a better job of putting them on TV at at a consistent hour NATIONWIDE
My point is that he is a major piece that could give a huge boost to the company, and begin to get the ball rolling and actually get them a better TV slot. He is the biggest wrestling star in the world not named John Cena. The "WWE Universe" is going to tune in to whatever channel he is on because they are invested in him. Things can snowball from there. He isn't some washed up star going from WWE to TNA, that is, assuming he can still wrestle a great match.

Unfortunately their hands were tied with Ciampa's knee injury. I don't think that was the original plan. They probably feel Gargano could make an amazing babyface and with Ciampa out a significant amount of time, I can see why they did it.

It was always the original plan to split then.

Officials see them as singles stars on the main roster.

Daniel Bryan had Team Hell No which showed how entertaining he could be and he had the NO and YES chants. Gargano is going to need to find something similar to get that connection with the crowd.

Maybe he can flash all his fingers in the air and shout 10 until the audience gets behind it

just seen nxt was completely shocked Johnny lost that match and shocked how long it lasted lol. but i see them setting up for the ciampa fued Gargano was on a winning streak so it had to come to an end before the feud comes along. if that whats going to happen.

Strong had no business in that match, would have preferred him in CFO/undisputed a ROH fraction would've been dope!!!

I think a TV title on NXT would be nice, we know the champ doesn't defend on a regular basis so that would be a nice add in to build other guys. Only if give another 30 mins air time tho.

Takeover have really been great this past year I really don't have many complaints for them. looming forward to that this month.

BTW didn't ROH just expand their TV/cable contact??

My point is that he is a major piece that could give a huge boost to the company, and begin to get the ball rolling and actually get them a better TV slot. He is the biggest wrestling star in the world not named John Cena. The "WWE Universe" is going to tune in to whatever channel he is on because they are invested in him. Things can snowball from there. He isn't some washed up star going from WWE to TNA, that is, assuming he can still wrestle a great match.
Sinclair doesn't care about wrestling. I can't see that happening based on their track record.

When they were hot 2 years ago, it made no difference.

Wishful thinking

just seen nxt was completely shocked Johnny lost that match and shocked how long it lasted lol. but i see them setting up for the ciampa fued Gargano was on a winning streak so it had to come to an end before the feud comes along. if that whats going to happen.

Strong had no business in that match, would have preferred him in CFO/undisputed a ROH fraction would've been dope!!!

I think a TV title on NXT would be nice, we know the champ doesn't defend on a regular basis so that would be a nice add in to build other guys. Only if give another 30 mins air time tho.

Takeover have really been great this past year I really don't have many complaints for them. looming forward to that this month.

BTW didn't ROH just expand their TV/cable contact??
A tv title for a promotion with no tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom