• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newest episode of the Masked Man pod was pretty good....They talked about how a potential Daniel Bryan return is by far the most interesting thing happening right now. When Shane was announcing that he was the team captain, the language he used was sort of vague, and almost made it seem like someone else could potentially do it (Bryan).

They then went on to talk about how big of a chess piece that Bryan could potentially be if WWE does not clear him to wrestle. Could he be THE big name that can elevate ROH and NJPW in the US?

Pretty interesting.

Newest episode of the Masked Man pod was pretty good....They talked about how a potential Daniel Bryan return is by far the most interesting thing happening right now. When Shane was announcing that he was the team captain, the language he used was sort of vague, and almost made it seem like someone else could potentially do it (Bryan).

They then went on to talk about how big of a chess piece that Bryan could potentially be if WWE does not clear him to wrestle. Could he be THE big name that can elevate ROH and NJPW in the US?

Pretty interesting.
Bryan is the last person that really had that emotional connection with the crowd that nobody can achieve nowadays. Hell, he still gets a better reaction than 95% of the roster and he's the GM. I think he could move the needle a little outside WWE, and I'm saying this as someone that wasn't even a big fan of the Yes Movement.

Bryan is the last person that really had that emotional connection with the crowd that nobody can achieve nowadays. Hell, he still gets a better reaction than 95% of the roster and he's the GM. I think he could move the needle a little outside WWE, and I'm saying this as someone that wasn't even a big fan of the Yes Movement.

Gargano could be that guy, but he'd probably be viewed as less believable than Bryan is.

Pretty interesting.
ROH will be ROH. Daniel bryan isn't changing anything.

US Pro Wrestling companies are judged (size wise) by TELEVISION.

ROH doesn't have a TV presence that can captivate fans enough to make a "push."

Sure, they might be able to draw more numbers in a mid-sized arena but they will continue being what they are until Sinclair does a better job of putting them on TV at at a consistent hour NATIONWIDE

Pretty interesting.
And I find it amazing you have remained loyal to Masked Man and/or Cheap heat. I think King of Trash Style King of Trash Style still listens to Rosenbergers

What about him makes you think he could be that type? He is cool and all, he is a good wrestler, but after that? What else

He's been booked as the small scrappy underdog type for a while now in NXT. High paced offense with a little technical that the crowd can get into.

Thing is, he's a bit smaller than Bryan. While that'll work in NXT, what about when he gets the call up?

He's been booked as the small scrappy underdog type for a while now in NXT. High paced offense with a little technical that the crowd can get into.

Thing is, he's a bit smaller than Bryan. While that'll work in NXT, what about when he gets the call up?
I don't know, I just think it is hard to predict diamonds in the rough in general. And usually, before they become diamonds, there is no logical explanartion as to why one would think they could become one.

Who knows

Daniel Bryan had Team Hell No which showed how entertaining he could be and he had the NO and YES chants. Gargano is going to need to find something similar to get that connection with the crowd.

What up Fly guy?

She is weak as hell.

That is the girl Case Case drools over though

Maybe he digs cat girls?
giphy.gif

I don't know, I just think it is hard to predict diamonds in the rough in general. And usually, before they become diamonds, there is no logical explanartion as to why one would think they could become one.

Who knows

Yeah, true.

Should've never split up DIY
Unfortunately their hands were tied with Ciampa's knee injury. I don't think that was the original plan. They probably feel Gargano could make an amazing babyface and with Ciampa out a significant amount of time, I can see why they did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom