WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by HOOD17

If The Rock wins Cena fans will off themselves

if rock/cena would face off, cena would be booed, perfect way to turn cena heel like when rock turned heel after he was booed facing hogan at wm18

I was straight smilin my butt off and gigglin' a little..Til my wife came back in the room and I had to "act right"..haha

I was straight smilin my butt off and gigglin' a little..Til my wife came back in the room and I had to "act right"..haha

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

if rock/cena would face off, cena would be booed, perfect way to turn cena heel like when rock turned heel after he was booed facing hogan at wm18
All the little Cena fans will be mad confused if he turned heel.
laugh.gif

All the little Cena fans will be mad confused if he turned heel.
laugh.gif

For the first time in several years I will be checking out wrestling after seeing twitter going crazy

Austin vs Rock part 4 at wrestle mania (3:16 with 2 wins to Rock's 1)

I would buy....Vince make it happen!!

For the first time in several years I will be checking out wrestling after seeing twitter going crazy

Originally Posted by senor chang

austin cant wrestle due to his neck

Austin said himself he could work another match or two if he wanted.

Austin said himself he could work another match or two if he wanted.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

That was great, I felt like a teenager again for half an hour!
Exactly! Amazing and great to see The Rock finally come back to the WWE.
The pop he received when his theme music played was crazy. Those were the crowd pops we used to here on a regular basis back in the day. Loved it!

this. the biggest pop i would say hes gotten was when the alliance angle was taking place and hit the rock bottom on vince and shane, then he chose the wwe over wcw/ecw
i remember that moment like it was yesterday. there was so much anticipation for his comeback. i went nuts when they had had still shot of him looking at the Rocky statue in pittsburgh.

it was friggen on free cable, and rock bottoming both vince and shane, you still knew he was wwe.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

That was great, I felt like a teenager again for half an hour!
Exactly! Amazing and great to see The Rock finally come back to the WWE.
The pop he received when his theme music played was crazy. Those were the crowd pops we used to here on a regular basis back in the day. Loved it!

this. the biggest pop i would say hes gotten was when the alliance angle was taking place and hit the rock bottom on vince and shane, then he chose the wwe over wcw/ecw
i remember that moment like it was yesterday. there was so much anticipation for his comeback. i went nuts when they had had still shot of him looking at the Rocky statue in pittsburgh.

it was friggen on free cable, and rock bottoming both vince and shane, you still knew he was wwe.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Since The Rock has come back, so will I. I've been out of commission since XXV, have I really missed anything important?

Since The Rock has come back, so will I. I've been out of commission since XXV, have I really missed anything important?

Back
Top Bottom