WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Man...I watched Rock's return again at least 5 times today.
laugh.gif

It's like I keep watching because I still don't believe it happened..like it only happened in my dreams and I haven't awakened yet.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

- If Alberto Del Rio wins the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 27, he will be only the second heel to have won the Royal Rumble and then followed it up with a title win at WrestleMania. Yokozuna was the first, winning the 1993 Royal Rumble and the WWE Title from Bret Hart, only to lose the belt to Hulk Hogan seconds later.

Del Rio is expected to win the belt at WrestleMania. The original plan called for him to win it at the Royal Rumble but it was pushed back.

- If it seems like Sheamus has been de-pushed lately, it’s because Kevin Dunn is not a fan of the former WWE Champion. When Sheamus ran away from Nexus a few months back, this led to Dunn having the idea that Sheamus would be wearing the attire that he currently wears.

- If Alberto Del Rio wins the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 27, he will be only the second heel to have won the Royal Rumble and then followed it up with a title win at WrestleMania. Yokozuna was the first, winning the 1993 Royal Rumble and the WWE Title from Bret Hart, only to lose the belt to Hulk Hogan seconds later.

Del Rio is expected to win the belt at WrestleMania. The original plan called for him to win it at the Royal Rumble but it was pushed back.

- If it seems like Sheamus has been de-pushed lately, it’s because Kevin Dunn is not a fan of the former WWE Champion. When Sheamus ran away from Nexus a few months back, this led to Dunn having the idea that Sheamus would be wearing the attire that he currently wears.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
..... wow.... again? can't help but laugh at bs like that.
incredible. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dude, do you guys not know how the system works? I'm shocked so many of you are surprised by this given the situation. Honestly.

The system is mad flawed, yes i know. But they were quick to throw Vick and Burress in jail weren't they? But taking there sweet time with this.... when it's pretty clear cut. for what? come on man. surprised? no. hence the laugh.

laugh.gif
incredible. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dude, do you guys not know how the system works? I'm shocked so many of you are surprised by this given the situation. Honestly.

The system is mad flawed, yes i know. But they were quick to throw Vick and Burress in jail weren't they? But taking there sweet time with this.... when it's pretty clear cut. for what? come on man. surprised? no. hence the laugh.

laugh.gif
incredible. 
30t6p3b.gif

Yes. Yes they toss Burress in jail asap and he shot himself,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
incredible. 
30t6p3b.gif

Yes. Yes they toss Burress in jail asap and he shot himself,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

This theme would have been alot better. Best The Rock theme ever.
Wow the first WWE show i've watched since The Rock left. 
pimp.gif

this theme was great, but I was a big fan of the Hollywood Rock theme song (AND the character itself. just pure brilliance)

pimp.gif

this theme was great, but I was a big fan of the Hollywood Rock theme song (AND the character itself. just pure brilliance)

Originally Posted by Club29

pimp.gif

I can FINALLY agree with you on that, Club.

The Hollywood music was his best. The titantron was sweet too.

pimp.gif

I can FINALLY agree with you on that, Club.

The Hollywood music was his best. The titantron was sweet too.

pimp.gif

this theme was great, but Iwas a big fan of the Hollywood Rock theme song(AND the character itself.just pure brilliance)

pimp.gif

this theme was great, but Iwas a big fan of the Hollywood Rock theme song(AND the character itself.just pure brilliance)

Any update on the card for Wrestlemania?
I'm seriously considering going if The Rock is going to wrestle.  If not, no reason to.

From what I'm hearing, the card looks like this:

Miz vs. Cena

CM Punk vs. Orton

Undertaker vs. HGH

Edge vs. Del Rio

Money in the Bank Latter Match

Alex

I'm seriously considering going if The Rock is going to wrestle.  If not, no reason to.

Miz vs. Cena

CM Punk vs. Orton

Undertaker vs. HGH

Edge vs. Del Rio

Alex

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

Miz vs. Cena

CM Punk vs. Orton

Undertaker vs. HGH

Edge vs. Del Rio

Alex
Lawler vs Cole.. Maybe have Tosh as Ref.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

Miz vs. Cena

CM Punk vs. Orton

Undertaker vs. HGH

Edge vs. Del Rio

Alex
Lawler vs Cole.. Maybe have Tosh as Ref.. 
laugh.gif

guess it's back to watching wrestling for me then...
man, it's been soooo long...
edit: i want that shirt too
edit2: that theme song is ILLLLLLLLLLLL
i want that on my ipod
laugh.gif

guess it's back to watching wrestling for me then...
man, it's been soooo long...
edit: i want that shirt too
edit2: that theme song is ILLLLLLLLLLLL
i want that on my ipod
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom