WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by bkmac

I noticed the "Just Bring It!" t-shirt is being sold too on WWE Shop. I may have to pull the trigger on that, I don't know where my original one even is.
Sold out on XL.....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Originally Posted by bkmac

I noticed the "Just Bring It!" t-shirt is being sold too on WWE Shop. I may have to pull the trigger on that, I don't know where my original one even is.
Sold out on XL.....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I can't breathe. Tosh hitting those ropes has me dying. I'm going to have to wait til I get out of class for this one.

I can't breathe. Tosh hitting those ropes has me dying. I'm going to have to wait til I get out of class for this one.

Originally Posted by Mister916

In case no one has seen it yet.

Tosh.0
Tags: Tosh.0 Videos,Daniel Tosh,Web Redemption
�

laugh.gif
saw this last night

^ i dvr Tosh every week.... cat is mad funny. gonna be watching this when i get home... 

^ i dvr Tosh every week.... cat is mad funny. gonna be watching this when i get home... 

This theme would have been alot better. Best The Rock theme ever.
Wow the first WWE show i've watched since The Rock left. 
pimp.gif

Jeff Hardy Receives Yet Another Continuance

TNA World Hvt. champion Jeff Hardy's Superior Court case in North Carolina was continued to March 16, reports Prowrestling.net.

Hardy's latest hearing was scheduled for Wednesday morning, but Hardy's attorney, James Van Camp, was reportedly occupied with another client's murder case.

Hardy's legal situation was expected to be resolved on January 20 when a plea agreement would be presented to a judge. However, the District Attorney's office requested more time to review the case and the proposed plea agreement, prompting the case to be continued to February 16.

When the case is resolved, whether on March 16 or a later date, Hardy is expected to plead guilty to at least one felony and misdemeanor drug possession-related charge in exchange for a more favorable punishment.

The charges stem from his arrest in September 2009 shortly after parting ways with WWE. The plea bargain is subject to a judge's approval.

TNA World Hvt. champion Jeff Hardy's Superior Court case in North Carolina was continued to March 16, reports Prowrestling.net.

Hardy's latest hearing was scheduled for Wednesday morning, but Hardy's attorney, James Van Camp, was reportedly occupied with another client's murder case.

Hardy's legal situation was expected to be resolved on January 20 when a plea agreement would be presented to a judge. However, the District Attorney's office requested more time to review the case and the proposed plea agreement, prompting the case to be continued to February 16.

When the case is resolved, whether on March 16 or a later date, Hardy is expected to plead guilty to at least one felony and misdemeanor drug possession-related charge in exchange for a more favorable punishment.

The charges stem from his arrest in September 2009 shortly after parting ways with WWE. The plea bargain is subject to a judge's approval.

This theme would have been alot better. Best The Rock theme ever.
Wow the first WWE show i've watched since The Rock left. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
..... wow.... again? can't help but laugh at bs like that.
incredible. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
incredible. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So is Jeff just delaying the inevitable at this point or does he have a chance to not serve time?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So is Jeff just delaying the inevitable at this point or does he have a chance to not serve time?

There was supposedly a plea agreement in place for February where he would not serve time. However, it was the DA that requested the continuance then because the plea agreement had fallen apart. So at this point, it is not clear.

There was supposedly a plea agreement in place for February where he would not serve time. However, it was the DA that requested the continuance then because the plea agreement had fallen apart. So at this point, it is not clear.

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
incredible. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dude, do you guys not know how the system works? I'm shocked so many of you are surprised by this given the situation. Honestly.

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
incredible. 
30t6p3b.gif

Dude, do you guys not know how the system works? I'm shocked so many of you are surprised by this given the situation. Honestly.

Man...I watched Rock's return again at least 5 times today.
laugh.gif

It's like I keep watching because I still don't believe it happened..like it only happened in my dreams and I haven't awakened yet.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom