WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

– The Undertaker vs. Triple H is currently penciled in as the main event for WrestleMania XXVII, according to this week’s issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter

.Many people within the company are saying that Triple H will put his career on the line against The Undertaker, with Shawn Michaels acting as the special guest referee. The Observer, however, adds that the stipulations of the match are not concrete.

Triple H has contemplated retiring in the near future, noting he’s 41 years old, has suffered a series of serious muscle tears, and is considered the heir apparent to Vince McMahon’s throne atop World Wrestling Entertainment.

– According to a former WWE writer, original creative plans called for the anonymous Raw General Manager to be revealed as Triple H.

– In light of speculation of a Sting vs. Undertaker showdown at WrestleMania XXVII, if they were to wrestle, it would not be their first encounter.

Sting, as WCW World Heavyweight Champion, wrestled and pinned the future “Deadman

– The Undertaker vs. Triple H is currently penciled in as the main event for WrestleMania XXVII, according to this week’s issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter

.Many people within the company are saying that Triple H will put his career on the line against The Undertaker, with Shawn Michaels acting as the special guest referee. The Observer, however, adds that the stipulations of the match are not concrete.

Triple H has contemplated retiring in the near future, noting he’s 41 years old, has suffered a series of serious muscle tears, and is considered the heir apparent to Vince McMahon’s throne atop World Wrestling Entertainment.

– According to a former WWE writer, original creative plans called for the anonymous Raw General Manager to be revealed as Triple H.

– In light of speculation of a Sting vs. Undertaker showdown at WrestleMania XXVII, if they were to wrestle, it would not be their first encounter.

Sting, as WCW World Heavyweight Champion, wrestled and pinned the future “Deadman

aVy CHECK! 
smokin.gif

Man.

What days, what time, what channel do they show this on?

Is RAW still on USA? Do they still have Smackdown on Thursdays?? Somebody fill me in.

Man.

What days, what time, what channel do they show this on?

Is RAW still on USA? Do they still have Smackdown on Thursdays?? Somebody fill me in.

Yeah RAW is still on USA, Monday Nights and starts at 9 PM ET...Smackdown is now on Friday Nights with a astart time of at 8 PM ET (Yeah terrible I know,)...Wrestlemania is on April 3rd.

Yeah RAW is still on USA, Monday Nights and starts at 9 PM ET...Smackdown is now on Friday Nights with a astart time of at 8 PM ET (Yeah terrible I know,)...Wrestlemania is on April 3rd.

Forgot to add, Smackdown is now on the ScyFy network...it moved their recently after UPN/the CW had it since 99.

Forgot to add, Smackdown is now on the ScyFy network...it moved their recently after UPN/the CW had it since 99.

i think the rock's first theme was his best. the one wthout the guitar. kinda genric but plain and simple...

i think the rock's first theme was his best. the one wthout the guitar. kinda genric but plain and simple...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

So no revenge on Sheamus?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

So no revenge on Sheamus?

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Actually after their tenure with CW/UPN they went to MyNetworkTV for like 1-2 years before going to SyFy.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

Actually after their tenure with CW/UPN they went to MyNetworkTV for like 1-2 years before going to SyFy.

Back
Top Bottom