WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

728feb16a.jpg

b4b3.jpg

~Ric Flair Returns
~Douglas Williams vs Hernandez
~Kazarian (c) vs Robbie E for the X-Division Title
~AJ Styles vs Matt Hardy
~Angelina Love & Velvet Sky vs Sarita & Rosita
~Jeff Hardy (c) vs RVD for the TNA Title with Mr. Anderson as the ref

728feb16a.jpg

b4b3.jpg

~Ric Flair Returns
~Douglas Williams vs Hernandez
~Kazarian (c) vs Robbie E for the X-Division Title
~AJ Styles vs Matt Hardy
~Angelina Love & Velvet Sky vs Sarita & Rosita
~Jeff Hardy (c) vs RVD for the TNA Title with Mr. Anderson as the ref

HHH doesnt create that same magic that HBK and the Deadman brought. And shame on WWE for thinking HHH is really that over...........

HHH doesnt create that same magic that HBK and the Deadman brought. And shame on WWE for thinking HHH is really that over...........

Originally Posted by gambit215

If by over you mean money maker no he's prolly not bringing in cash in merch like he was when he was hustling the DX gear, but he's over enough that people think he could end the streak...even though he won't and shouldn't if this is the direction the E is going...

If by over you mean money maker no he's prolly not bringing in cash in merch like he was when he was hustling the DX gear, but he's over enough that people think he could end the streak...even though he won't and shouldn't if this is the direction the E is going...

Is it possible Preparation H would come back for 2 months and lose his career in one blow off match? I guess he COULD win but why blow Taker's streak to someone who is gonna retire soon anyway, and that he already beat?

Is it possible Preparation H would come back for 2 months and lose his career in one blow off match? I guess he COULD win but why blow Taker's streak to someone who is gonna retire soon anyway, and that he already beat?

Originally Posted by masondid

DX glow sticks were 10 bucks a pop. Did you see how many of those you would see in arenas last year?

DX merch moves.. How was not ever making the E money? I'm just sayin'.

Let's not forget he's probably not going to beat the steak. I would say he has a 99.999999% chance of losing. I'm just sayin'.

You guys hate Triple H too much. I'm just sayin'.

He carried Rocky through their IC title bouts. I'm just sayin'.

When he's in charge I can almost guarantee we will see a more entertaining WWE. I'm just sayin'.

I could go on...

I'm just sayin'.

DX glow sticks were 10 bucks a pop. Did you see how many of those you would see in arenas last year?

Let's not forget he's probably not going to beat the steak. I would say he has a 99.999999% chance of losing. I'm just sayin'.

When he's in charge I can almost guarantee we will see a more entertaining WWE. I'm just sayin'.

I could go on...

I'm just sayin'.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

From what I'm hearing, the card looks like this:

Miz vs. Cena

CM Punk vs. Orton

Undertaker vs. HGH

Edge vs. Del Rio

Money in the Bank Latter Match
IMO, this looks like a terrible Wrestlemania card. Looks more like a Summerslam or Survivor series card.. 
ohwell.gif
i agree..this card definitely has a very predictable outcome. nothing to see here except the rock hosting the show. still hoping he would wrestle at wm and whoop cena's a**... 

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

From what I'm hearing, the card looks like this:

Miz vs. Cena

CM Punk vs. Orton

Undertaker vs. HGH

Edge vs. Del Rio

Money in the Bank Latter Match
IMO, this looks like a terrible Wrestlemania card. Looks more like a Summerslam or Survivor series card.. 
ohwell.gif
i agree..this card definitely has a very predictable outcome. nothing to see here except the rock hosting the show. still hoping he would wrestle at wm and whoop cena's a**... 

^ u might be right

i remember someone on here (forgot the name) said that hhh has so many good storyline ideas that officials want him to run the booking

^ u might be right

i remember someone on here (forgot the name) said that hhh has so many good storyline ideas that officials want him to run the booking

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I could go on...

I'm just sayin'.
I'm not hating I'm a trips fan DX gear sold he shown he can move merch, at this point who in the E other than him and Cena could  face Taker at Mania that people could find believable of ending the streak...  

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I could go on...

I'm just sayin'.
I'm not hating I'm a trips fan DX gear sold he shown he can move merch, at this point who in the E other than him and Cena could  face Taker at Mania that people could find believable of ending the streak...  

Could there seriously be a bigger group of geeks than Matt Hardy, Rob Terry, and Gunner and Murphy???????????

Could there seriously be a bigger group of geeks than Matt Hardy, Rob Terry, and Gunner and Murphy???????????

^Whoops. I didn't see that you said he IS over enough.

Sorry. I'm only used to seeing HHH negatives in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom