WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by hellaones

SwagRio with 2 straps like Warrior @ WM VI
pimp.gif
that would be dope
pimp.gif

Womens' wrestling is trash juice. Two minutes of wrestling followed by a distraction and then bam, the finish, 3:35 wasted.

Womens' wrestling is trash juice. Two minutes of wrestling followed by a distraction and then bam, the finish, 3:35 wasted.

laugh.gif
 Some guy rang the doorbell on Randy Orton's home and took off, but Orton caught the guy on camera and if you can identify him, he'll hook you up with tickets to the March 14th RAW in St. Louis.

301hv6a.jpg

laugh.gif
 Some guy rang the doorbell on Randy Orton's home and took off, but Orton caught the guy on camera and if you can identify him, he'll hook you up with tickets to the March 14th RAW in St. Louis.

301hv6a.jpg

Cena hinting at a confrontation with The Rock on Twitter:

"All week u guys are asking me bout the rock. I was gonna let him slide. But now I don't know? What u guys think?"

"Holy response! Well then. Looks like this will be another very memorable week in the wwe."

nerd.gif

Cena hinting at a confrontation with The Rock on Twitter:

"All week u guys are asking me bout the rock. I was gonna let him slide. But now I don't know? What u guys think?"

"Holy response! Well then. Looks like this will be another very memorable week in the wwe."

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom