Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Ok the price is around the same as I pay at timeWarner witch I get 300/20 so I should go with the quantum 100/100 lol really don't understand these numbers

Looking forward to a little more Division Dark Zone time this weekend. On the Alpha I only had a day to play, so only dabbled with DZ

First impression was that Rogue status wasn't much of a deterrent

Last edited:

u down for some TF tomorrow?????

10pm pst?
cool
Milhouse-Playing-Frisbee-With-Himself-The-Simpsons.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I played a match of TF yesterday but didn't do anything else on Xbox got a long day today couldn't game

[QUOTE name="iYen" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/568750/official-xbox-one-won-thread-halo-5-guardians-live-elite-controller-sold-out/43410#post_25056318[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="nawghtyhare" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/568750/official-xbox-one-won-thread-halo-5-guardians-live-elite-controller-sold-out/43410#post_25056263[/URL]"]
u down for some TF tomorrow?????

10pm pst?

cool[/QUOTE]
Milhouse-Playing-Frisbee-With-Himself-The-Simpsons.gif

[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

naughty usually shows up to the party doe :nerd:

iyen i thought we would race more often in FH2 tbh... :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

naughty usually shows up to the party doe :nerd:

iyen i thought we would race more often in FH2 tbh... :nerd:
Nawghty came thru. Fh2 and mad max are my most played games right now. Anytime you're down for fh2, just pm me. 10pm-pst are my most active xbox hours.

Last edited:

WHO GETTING ON THAT THE DIVISION BETA TONIGHT AND THIS WEEKEND?
nerd.gif
Check the official thread, there's a few of us.

http://niketalk.com/t/642696/tom-cl...-8th-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc/120_60#post_25065887
Memph will be on Crunchyroll
YA BOY ALREADY PRE-ORDERED THE GAME AND I NEVER PRE-ORDER GAMES. NOT HALO 5, NOT BATTLEFRONT, NOT METAL GEAR SOLID 5, NOT EVEN DESTINY.
Ok, ok so we live, @Ace93  and I was trying to tell @bigj505  to play the Beta but he's fronting.

I downloaded the Beta yesterday so Im on after work and all weekend.

If anyone gets their hands on a new Beta code somehow, I'm in need.

Don't wanna go through the hassle of pre ordering a game I'm not sure about yet.

WHO GETTING ON THAT THE DIVISION BETA TONIGHT AND THIS WEEKEND? :nerd:
Check the official thread, there's a few of us.

http://niketalk.com/t/642696/tom-cl...-8th-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc/120_60#post_25065887
Memph will be on Crunchyroll

YA BOY ALREADY PRE-ORDERED THE GAME AND I NEVER PRE-ORDER GAMES. NOT HALO 5, NOT BATTLEFRONT, NOT METAL GEAR SOLID 5, NOT EVEN DESTINY.
Ok, ok so we live, @Ace93
 and I was trying to tell @bigj505
 to play the Beta but he's fronting.

I downloaded the Beta yesterday so Im on after work and all weekend.

Not fronting if I don't want it bruh....

Ain't the division like some fake destiny trash where it's not competitive multiplayer you hold hands with your Friends and get hyped about killing the computer?

Wrong? Or I'm right?

Ain't the division like some fake destiny trash where it's not competitive multiplayer you hold hands with your Friends and get hyped about killing the computer?

Wrong? Or I'm right?
Wrong, it has a PVP mode also called the Dark Zone, where you work with your team but other players can attack you, even your own teammates.

The beta drops tomorrow fellas, let us not "hype" it up, we are just telling folks to get the beta and try it out for yourself. Has potential to be a big MP game this year.

No hassle pre order on Amazon and cancel. take 5 mins bro @spizike231

Try the beta out man, it won't kill you @bigj505
 This has MP elements like Destiny, how can you not like it? :lol:

Bruh.... I don't want it.
I have a game queue right now and I've have plenty of tom Clancy games. Gonna take my time and pick it up when I'm ready. If it's as dope as you say it is then you'll still be playing it :smile:

I think The Division can do some damage this year, GOTY contender. I don't know if it's the 3rd person or the setting but this game easily has me more excited than Destiny did.

Back
Top Bottom