Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
hate to be that guy but does anybody have a 48 hour live trial i can borrow?
laugh.gif
are you really going to pay it back?

Just downloaded that new Halo 5 Update, and that new Halo 2 Classic BR weapon is sick. If only they stuck with that instead of the current BR.

Mad Max is my most played game.
I've put in at least 75hr.
73% complete.8)
CZyNbZlUMAAfChN.jpg:large

That's insane!

I'm like 15 min into it but too many other games came out since it launched.. I might start it over.

I'm currently on wolfenstein the new order.. This game is ridiculous.. Half an hour into it I ordered the new blood lol

I'll be on at 3:30 pacific.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang, the beta is just the Alpha content with some minor changes

ideally, in programming, Alpha to Beta to Gold to Gold Master, nothing fundamentally changes.
I know but it's literally the same thing but there's just balance changes

Sounds the exact way it should be though. :rofl:

Users tested the software.... data was gathered...

using the metrics... modifications were made....

Re-release for more testing.

It sounds more like the way alpha and beta testing should be versus the DEMOS publishers release calling them alphas and betas.

Its literally exactly what the company i work for does when we release beta software and its the same thing when the company I work for receives beta software to test :lol:

Just downloaded that new Halo 5 Update, and that new Halo 2 Classic BR weapon is sick. If only they stuck with that instead of the current BR.

I don't get why I don't have it. How do you get it ?

You either have to unlock it in REQS, which is a legendary but heard it's not hard to unlock. But I used it when you try the new Arena Riptide map, but it only spawns at one spot in the room with the 2 platforms and ramps. And it's in some Breakout maps. Also I think you can try it in customs, I haven't tried though.

Just downloaded that new Halo 5 Update, and that new Halo 2 Classic BR weapon is sick. If only they stuck with Halo instead of Garbage.

Fixed.

Honestly, with that H2 Classic BR, it felt like Halo. If only they made a playlist with that classic H2 BR as a starting weapon, no sprint or thrust pack, you'd hardly tell the difference compared to H2A.

Last edited:
dang, the beta is just the Alpha content with some minor changes

ideally, in programming, Alpha to Beta to Gold to Gold Master, nothing fundamentally changes.
I know but it's literally the same thing but there's just balance changes

Sounds the exact way it should be though. :rofl:

Users tested the software.... data was gathered...

using the metrics... modifications were made....

Re-release for more testing.

It sounds more like the way alpha and beta testing should be versus the DEMOS publishers release calling them alphas and betas.

Its literally exactly what the company i work for does when we release beta software and its the same thing when the company I work for receives beta software to test :lol:

I also think that the Alpha was in surprisingly functional condition, with few tech problems and pretty complete gameplay.
So barring discovery of some major hidden problem, the Beta was only gonna refine a practically finished product

Back
Top Bottom