Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I get 50/50 on standard, you should be good on standard FIOS and wired. I was doing 30 down on Wireless on Fios

And this is via a powerline adapter not straight wired.

Last edited:

roll.gif

No lean for me but I have been growing out my hair for like 6-7 months now to get some dreads
pimp.gif
. Should have them twisted up around June-July.
Yes join the dread brothers
pimp.gif
im goin on 4 years
Nice
pimp.gif
. You just let them do their thing or you get them "started"? I'm white and I want them kinda thin so I'm gonna get them backcombed when my hair is long enough. I'm at around 5-6 inches right now.

Also gotta hope my employer is cool with it. Nothing in the employee handbook specifically states dreads are disallowed, but you need to "dress appropriately and be neatly and cleanly maintained." A white dude with dreads doesn't exactly fit that mold to the uninformed suits of a company
laugh.gif
. My boss is cool as hell though so hopefully he'll just let me slide. I guess I can always rock a man bun if not
ohwell.gif
I wish it's a wrap for me man. I had long braids when I started college and was going to dread it but my hairline started fading from then. So I went back to a Caesar for a couple years and my ex made me give it up then I went bald. Enjoy fellas Im a dread in my heart and soul
laugh.gif

For those lookin for a gaming monitor for the low... this is litterally as good as it gets

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_0_4?k=gl2460hm&sprefix=gl24Gl2460hm

BenQ GL2460HM $140. Jus disable the trash speakers. Its the same panel as the one i got more or less. 2m/s response not 1. But same non existant input lag and blue light n flicker free technology. Plus obv all the BenQ gaming modes. Would be great for a dual setup for those of you playing several consoles.

Imma cop a Benq monitor eventually, I need to hop on that powerline adapter hype first. My laptop is too far from my router when I'm streaming for me to have a solid stream going. :smh:

Might get 2 monitors to have one as my streaming desktop and one as my XB1 monitor.. I'm guessing that this is what most people run, I'm basically doing the over complicated version of this with my TV screen and laptop screen :lol:

For everyone with FiOS, if you've been with them for awhile call them up and see if they can upgrade you to 100/100 for free (or maybe it was 75/75?).

A year or two ago they did it for me because when I originally got FiOS the 50/50 costed what the upgraded plan costs now (I think, at least in my market).

I actually didn't have to call them. They called to let me know that they were gonna push the upgrade through and send a new router. That customer service :pimp:.

I am gonna look into getting that Powerline Adapter though. I go wirelessly and don't really lag too often, but I'm all for a better connection if all I need is an outlet and a regular CAT5 rather than running a long *** one to my Xbox.

Last edited:
Yeah after I moved, I had poor Wifi in my room so they said they sell a Access Point and sent it to me for free
nthat.gif

Cable companies mad competitive so they def do the most possible to keep your business, FIOS offers better speeds compared to Time Warner, you always needed an upgraded plan with them which adds up, Regular triple pay speed with FIOS was always better. Before I switched I think TW was doing 25/5 not sure if they are giving better speeds now for regular triple plays.

nah man their a good monitor much better than 95% of other ones and obv supported by MLG but the color reproduction isnt nearly as good as the xl's and the 2012 models are supposed to be alitte better too.

i was tempted to try a VA screen but those lag times are crazy in comparison so i figured jus get the best TN for gaming then probably come the holidays/cyber monday do a 34 inch curved qhd for the computer
I'm actually color blind my guy. I wouldnt be able to tell the difference between color reproduction from monitor to monitor unless literally side by side and even then, I have to have my lady help. My left monitor is some random dell 24 inch and i haven them calibrated to have similar warmth , contrast and brightness as my benq.

As a part time freelance photographer, both of my monitors seem to be fine.

I'd love to upgrade but throwing more money at more monitors wont help as much reviewers say they will
laugh.gif
. it would strictly be for my own personal joy.
No hate, but I've never heard of a colorblind freelance photographer... Also maybe thats why your K/D is so low.

No hate, but I've never heard of a colorblind freelance photographer... Also maybe thats why your K/D is so low.

Nah

I ran some games with him last night, dude went like 26-3 first game and dominated second game as well in HC Dom.

I wasn't feeling HC last night and was struggle bus-ing at even or +1 :lol: Damn dudes with Razorbacks killin my efforts with the XR2 :smh:

People really ignoring that the Camo Grind really puts a hamper on your KD

nah man their a good monitor much better than 95% of other ones and obv supported by MLG but the color reproduction isnt nearly as good as the xl's and the 2012 models are supposed to be alitte better too.

i was tempted to try a VA screen but those lag times are crazy in comparison so i figured jus get the best TN for gaming then probably come the holidays/cyber monday do a 34 inch curved qhd for the computer

I'm actually color blind my guy. I wouldnt be able to tell the difference between color reproduction from monitor to monitor unless literally side by side and even then, I have to have my lady help. My left monitor is some random dell 24 inch and i haven them calibrated to have similar warmth , contrast and brightness as my benq.

As a part time freelance photographer, both of my monitors seem to be fine.

I'd love to upgrade but throwing more money at more monitors wont help as much reviewers say they will :lol: . it would strictly be for my own personal joy.

quit your trollin bruh.

u such a poor representative for playstation

Nah

I ran some games with him last night, dude went like 26-3 first game and dominated second game as well in HC Dom.

I wasn't feeling HC last night and was struggle bus-ing at even or +1 :lol: Damn dudes with Razorbacks killin my efforts with the XR2 :smh:

People really ignoring that the Camo Grind really puts a hamper on your KD

thats after an 8 hour work day, the gym, time with my lady and dinner.

and u was doin fine just the fact u were callin people out.

thats after an 8 hour work day, the gym, time with my lady and dinner.

and u was doin fine just the fact u were callin people out.

I ran like 4 games of Arena before you invited me and lost the last 2 due to poor teammates so my morale was low :lol:

I was actually going to get off when you invited me but inv me whenever you see me on mane im usually runnin by myself

I ran like 5-6 games of Dom last night solo and lost every one :lol:. Nobody was on when I was playing :frown:.

Nice :pimp:. You just let them do their thing or you get them "started"? I'm white and I want them kinda thin so I'm gonna get them backcombed when my hair is long enough. I'm at around 5-6 inches right now.

Also gotta hope my employer is cool with it. Nothing in the employee handbook specifically states dreads are disallowed, but you need to "dress appropriately and be neatly and cleanly maintained." A white dude with dreads doesn't exactly fit that mold to the un-informed suits of a company :lol:. My boss is cool as hell though so hopefully he'll just let me slide. I guess I can always rock a man bun if not :\.

I got them twisted at first but havent had it done in like three years lol. I like the freeform look. You can go either way imo just know there will be a ugly stage and you will want to cut it but push thru my brother push thru.

I would vote for Centex or Sean, they they most neutral dudes from PS. Sean trolls a little bit tho but he doesn't force the trolling like others. 

Nice :pimp:. You just let them do their thing or you get them "started"? I'm white and I want them kinda thin so I'm gonna get them backcombed when my hair is long enough. I'm at around 5-6 inches right now.

Also gotta hope my employer is cool with it. Nothing in the employee handbook specifically states dreads are disallowed, but you need to "dress appropriately and be neatly and cleanly maintained." A white dude with dreads doesn't exactly fit that mold to the un-informed suits of a company :lol:. My boss is cool as hell though so hopefully he'll just let me slide. I guess I can always rock a man bun if not :\.

I got them twisted at first but havent had it done in like three years lol. I like the freeform look. You can go either way imo just know there will be a ugly stage and you will want to cut it but push thru my brother push thru.
Yeah I've heard they're gonna look ****** to start out. How long did it last for you? If I'm gonna wait a year for my hair to grow out I'm sure I can wait some more for the dreads to look good :lol:.

Yeah I've heard they're gonna look ****** to start out. How long did it last for you? If I'm gonna wait a year for my hair to grow out I'm sure I can wait some more for the dreads to look good :lol:.

Honestly lasted like a year :smh: i started from a bald head tho lol when i got them in a ponytail tho i felt like a king lol. Your a smart man waiting until you have length to get started this is where im at so far this was taking last summer

Back
Top Bottom