Division it lit
pimp.gif

I wish the graphics were a little closer to what they showed us a few years ago
laugh.gif

they're dope though.
UBISOFT FINALLY HAS A HIT GAME?
nerd.gif
Ubisoft has lots of hits dude.

they're one of the most profitable video game publishers in the world right now.
Yeah prior to this gen, I had mad love for Ubi. They just dropped the ball on Watch Dogs and some of the AC titles but still can't deny their overall contribution to the community and AAA titles. Clancy games by them also rarely are the misses.

Homefront is March also I believe, anyone checking for that?

Hope everyone is taking note of all the folks who like the game compared to those who dislike it for various reasons, do I still hype stuff up?
nerd.gif

You're one of the people who like it @KilroytheDon  so Ha! #trusttheshotta #imforthecommunity #influencer

I had errors yesterday when trying to launch. It kept giving me a "Mike" error so I redownloaded to my internal HD and it was good.

Some people were saying go on the Xbox, search division beta, click the beta bundle, click beta and download it from there.

I thought it was bs but it worked for me.

Me and my boys grinded our DZ currency and copped the legendary assault rifle and shotgun :smokin

Can't wait to hop on The Division after work. The way you guys are hyping it up it better not be a letdown :lol:.

Last edited:
Division it lit :pimp:

I wish the graphics were a little closer to what they showed us a few years ago :lol:

they're dope though.

UBISOFT FINALLY HAS A HIT GAME? :nerd:

they're one of the most profitable video game publishers in the world right now.

THIS GEN? :nerd:

Child of light
valiant hearts
Assassins creed 4
Assassins creed unity
Assassins creed syndicate
The Crew
Far Cry 4

Not liking them doesnt make them hits or not profitable... :rolleyes

I wish the graphics were a little closer to what they showed us a few years ago :lol:

they're dope though.

Child of light
valiant hearts
Assassins creed 4
Assassins creed unity
The Crew
Far Cry 4

YEA......

ABOUT THOSE.... :stoneface: :rolleyes

Can't wait to hop on The Division after work. The way you guys are hyping it up it better not be a letdown
laugh.gif
The thing about it is that you cant even walk past anybody without there being a little bit of tension bcos theyre not on your squad so you might have to kill them.

You gotta size everyone up and pick your fights and its mad entertaining 
laugh.gif

After a while it does get dull btu there will probably be more to do and there will be more zones once the actual games come out.

Division it lit
pimp.gif

I wish the graphics were a little closer to what they showed us a few years ago
laugh.gif

they're dope though.
UBISOFT FINALLY HAS A HIT GAME?
nerd.gif

THIS GEN?
nerd.gif
Child of light
valiant hearts
Assassins creed 4
Assassins creed unity
Assassins creed syndicate (never even checked reviews or anything so can't comment)
The Crew
Far Cry 4

Not liking them doesnt make them hits or not profitable...
eyes.gif
Forgot Watch Dogs. A lot of contributions, most not worth it's retail pricing

Can't wait to hop on The Division after work. The way you guys are hyping it up it better not be a letdown
laugh.gif
The thing about it is that you cant even walk past anybody without there being a little bit of tension bcos theyre not on your squad so you might have to kill them.

laugh.gif

After a while it does get dull btu there will probably be more to do and there will be more zones once the actual games come out.
Most times if folks didn't want static on the street they just paid you no mind, ran where they were running. If it was by an extraction the ADS at you just to be prepared. But plenty of dudes start shooting as soon as they see you lol. It's wild in DZ, like you living in New Jack City x Boyz N Da Hood.

Can't wait to hop on The Division after work. The way you guys are hyping it up it better not be a letdown :lol: .

You gotta size everyone up and pick your fights and its mad entertaining :lol:

Most times if folks didn't want static on the street they just paid you no mind, ran where they were running. If it was by an extraction the ADS at you just to be prepared. But plenty of dudes start shooting as soon as they see you lol. It's wild in DZ, like you living in New Jack City x Boyz N Da Hood.

all im saying is if i catch you on my corner doing business, you either paying up to the don your you paying up..... no surrender!

they're dope though.

Child of light
valiant hearts
Assassins creed 4
Assassins creed unity
The Crew
Far Cry 4

YEA......

again... all hits whether or not you personally liked them... :lol:

Last edited:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This x10. 

My son WeLive was on dis ishhh yesterday. We had tried to go rogue rank 5 and get paid (my plan) and we failed and lost mad bread, so i said lets not do that again.

Homie starts going ham and goes "YOU BROUGHT US INTO THIS LIFE, WE FINNA SMOKE THE NEXT ***** WE SEE, I NEED TO GET PAID. ITS US OR THEM."

I started crying sooooo hard 
roll.gif

they're dope though.

Child of light
valiant hearts
Assassins creed 4
Assassins creed unity
The Crew
Far Cry 4

YEA......

WOULD YOU CONSIDER MCC A HIT? THEY SOLD A TON AS WELL :lol:

IT JUST MEANS THEY HAVE A BOMB MARKETING TEAM.

Last edited:

they're dope though.

Child of light
valiant hearts
Assassins creed 4
Assassins creed unity
The Crew
Far Cry 4

YEA......

Yes. MCC was a huge hit. Are u dumb?

A hit from the consumer end is based on our opinion of how it plays, do we like it, player counts, etc

The reality is, the companies releasing these games measure success in dollars.

Just like JB doesn't consider a hit shoe based on the materials used. .... Every shoe that sells out is a hit. $$>your feelings

A game that is a substantial profit for the publisher that released it

Fair enough, can't argue with this. However, I agree with Memphis and Shotta on their opinion that Ubisoft has't put out a game worth its $60 price tag this gen.

they're dope though.

Child of light
valiant hearts
Assassins creed 4
Assassins creed unity
The Crew
Far Cry 4

YEA......

Yes. MCC was a huge hit. Are u dumb?

A hit from the consumer end is based on our opinion of how it plays, do we like it, player counts, etc

The reality is, the companies releasing these games measure success in dollars.

Just like JB doesn't consider a hit shoe based on the materials used. .... Every shoe that sells out is a hit. $$>your feelings

ARE YOOOUUU DUMB? :lol:

I ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT THE COMMUNITY THINKS AS A WHOLE. I DOUBT ANYONE IS WALKING AROUND CALLING MCC A HIT. :lol:

LIKE JUMPMAN STATED IT DEPENDS ON YOUR DEFINITION OF A HIT. YOU SIDE WITH THE COMPANY DEFINIITION, I SIDE WITH THE COMMUNITY.

THE ONLY GAMES UP THERE CLOSE TO A COMMUNITY HIT WOULD BE FAR CRY 4 AND CHILD OF LIGHT.

COMMERCIAL SUCCESS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME AT ALL. LIKE I SAID, ANYTHING WITH ENOUGH MARKETING CAN DAMN NEAR BE A COMMERICAL SUCCESS. THERE'S A LOT OF SHEEP OUT THERE.

WHAT THAT JB SELL OUT/RESELL GAME LIKE RIGHT NOW? :nerd:

I guess in studying business in an effort to take my side gig to the next level I've put a huge emphasis on level of success is based on profit :lol:

I agree that if the community is outraged by a game, it's not a community hit, but even in the case in MCC, I'm sure hundreds of thousands of people have dumped hundred of hours into that game.

And in a huge corporation like that, they really couldn't care less how we feel. I wish they did but they simply don't.

All that being said Ubisoft is still one of the most profitable and thus one of the most successful publishers right now. Like their games or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom