• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lead trying to jump on division before work 6am est and the beta was still down

Anyone try ufc 2? Was it better with the company then the fist one?

I just had some issues with party chat but after a hard reset I was good to go. The Division is probably a day one cop for me now.

Def bugs still in the game, dark zone servers need some tweaking, hopefully the beta will get the kinks out. The matchmaking was pretty decent for PVE. We running tonight @memphissfinest  ?

Ok so bestbuy reeled me on on the division. Not sure I'll be playing the beta this weekend tho.

$48 + $10 preorder rewards and I already had $30 in rewards and a gift card.

If anyone plays with me, just know I'm probably gonna betray you in the dark zone.

Remember how I said there's no better feeling than clutching up in SnD when you're the last one alive?

Yeah, this happened in Arena yesterday. :nthat:

Click Here for Dominance

Btw if someone could let me know if yall can see this, please do. I tried signing up for that video sharing site you guys use but I couldn't figure out how to get my videos to the website to share.

Remember how I said there's no better feeling than clutching up in SnD when you're the last one alive?

Yeah, this happened in Arena yesterday. :nthat:

Click Here for Dominance

Btw if someone could let me know if yall can see this, please do. I tried signing up for that video sharing site you guys use but I couldn't figure out how to get my videos to the website to share.

BRRUUUUUHHHHH :x :pimp: :pimp:

Def bugs still in the game, dark zone servers need some tweaking, hopefully the beta will get the kinks out. The matchmaking was pretty decent for PVE. We running tonight @memphissfinest
 ?
YEA I'LL BE ON LATE TONIGHT. GOTTA DO SOMETHING CALLED TAKE MY WIFE OUT FOR DINNER FOR HER BIRTHDAY
mean.gif
laugh.gif
AKA I won't be getting on tonight
laugh.gif

still not able to play.
mean.gif

downloaded the beta>service unavailable error x5>delete beta>try to download beta from xbox store> beta unavailable...
>redownloaded beta>same error message

They don't want me to play this game.

Def. not interested in the division now.

still not able to play.:smh:
downloaded the beta>service unavailable error x5>delete beta>try to download beta from xbox store> beta unavailable...

Use that NVIDIA code and try on PS4

Def bugs still in the game, dark zone servers need some tweaking, hopefully the beta will get the kinks out. The matchmaking was pretty decent for PVE. We running tonight @memphissfinest

?

YEA I'LL BE ON LATE TONIGHT. GOTTA DO SOMETHING CALLED TAKE MY WIFE OUT FOR DINNER FOR HER BIRTHDAY
mean.gif
laugh.gif
AKA I won't be getting on tonight
laugh.gif
DEPENDS IF EXTRACIRICULARS OCCUR AFTERWARDS
laugh.gif
Make sure you have an overshield.
roll.gif

Did MSG with @CenTex HOGG  and 2 randoms last night, the roof took us 2 runs. Def love playing the game on hard, the AI isn't the smartest but they can be overbearing. Def interested in seeing how the difficulty moves with AI as you get stronger.

still not able to play.
mean.gif

Try tweeting them or checking their forums (if they even have them yet)

I'll creep their Twitter pages to see if they discuss this issue, it's not crazy widespread, we have 2 crew running in party chat and @Ace93  had a crew along with mad other of my Xbox friends. Only issue is my game froze when I first opened it and my other boy game froze randomly also.

Dark Zone def lags, especially when you first enter it, I had similar issues like this in the Alpha, hopefully it rectified, DZ has A LOT of potential, its not a traditional PVP experience.

Division it lit :pimp:

I wish the graphics were a little closer to what they showed us a few years ago :lol:

they're dope though.

For those complaining about lag issues, I'm sure it'll be fixed on launch. They probably aren't running all their servers yet, only some for the beta. Plus a Beta is sort of meant to as well test the demand / stress on their servers as well, so if they're actually learning from this I'm sure it'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom