• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Got my code. :nthat:

Hoping it's legit and works once I get home :lol: I'm sure it is.

Repped. Wish I could rep you twice for the Gina Carano lip bite avy. :wow:

Last edited:
Wasn't really interested in the game but I got a code from Nvidia for the hell of it :lol:. Taking forever to redeem it on the Ubisoft website though.

EDIT: Got it. Just redeemed it on Xbox.com. Just realized it's gonna install on my gameshare partner's Xbox though :lol:.

Last edited:
Doesn't even let me play smfh. Keep getting the "do you own this game or app" error. Anyone else having this problem.

Edit: Got it working. Have to go into the xbox store and download "Tom Clancy's The Division Beta Bundle" So stupid lol.

Last edited:
"the division services are not available at this time. Please try again later."

8lsSTVe.gif

That's insane!

I'm like 15 min into it but too many other games came out since it launched.. I might start it over.

I'm currently on wolfenstein the new order.. This game is ridiculous.. Half an hour into it I ordered the new blood lol
I was the opposite. I fell off on wolfenstein new order and new blood. I liked the fps controls but I didn't feel like playing it.

Playing the Beta. Not so bad. Went into the Dark Zone and joined a random crew and we were taking folk down. Still confused on Rogue status because it would randomly happen.

Already played the Division Alpha. Not my cup of tea. Thought it was going to be something else from old magazine pics. Anyway, just got my UFC2 beta code. Looking forward to that.

Last edited:
Already played the Division Alpha. Not my cup of tea. Thought it was going to be something else from old magazine pics. Anyway, just got my UFC2 beta code. Looking forward to that.

Ur Jitz is filthy huh?
Where you train bruv?

Need a UFC 2 beta code...

Ur Jitz is filthy huh?
Where you train bruv?

Trained at Renzo's in NYC and an affiliate in Queens. Suffered a bone fracture from a construction accident last year so I'm nursing that. The only jiujitsu I got right now is on Xbox. 
laugh.gif
   You on the West Coast?

Last edited:
Ur Jitz is filthy huh?

Where you train bruv?

Trained at Renzo's in NYC and an affiliate in Queens. Suffered a bone fracture from a construction accident last year so I'm nursing that. The only jiujitsu I got right now is on Xbox. :lol:    You on the West Coast?

Yessir, Under Ciao Terra + CTA. Won tourneys last year, but focusing on coaching and nogi

Played Division for a few hours...
This feels like what Destiny should have been from the start.
(Yes I get that through 76 updates it's finally there before I get quoted by the Destiny fans.)
Enjoyed the Beta so far.

still not able to play.
mean.gif

downloaded the beta>service unavailable error x5>delete beta>try to download beta from xbox store> beta unavailable...

I've had an elite controller for 10 days and am on my third controller because of the drift... happens again will be returning until they change the cheap plastic with metal.

Ya the Controller drift is bs. Spend money on this console for these cheap controls. I never had an issue with my 360 controls from when I first got a 360 in 2006. So for my control to have drift after only 9 months is total bull.

Last edited:
Never had one problem with 360 either...
Don't understand why they would downgrade from what was, at the time, a perfect controller.
To be fair, all my Xbox One controllers are solid... except the most expensive. The elite.

Back
Top Bottom