Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Heard Street Fighter 5 isn't doing terrific, I'm less salty it ain't on Xbox One now.

Microsoft should Backward Compatibility Street Fighter 4
roll.gif
vk5Rw.gif

Yo...if ya'll aint on Rocket League go cop that and let's wreck people as a NT fam. So damn addicting. Almost copped a PS4 for this game but glad it's finally made it's way to X1 :smokin

Heard Street Fighter 5 isn't doing terrific, I'm less salty it ain't on Xbox One now.

Microsoft should Backward Compatibility Street Fighter 4 :rofl:
I hear Capcom servers suck but the game itself is good although lacking some content.

Welp, I was so excited to save this that I recorded the clip too fast so you can barely see I won the round with this play.
BUT, here it is: 3-man clean up in Arena SnD yesterday, nice little play I pulled off for the round win for those interested..

Clip

Stuck at level 11 in Arena.. the struggle for Level 12 is real :x

Last edited:
Welp, I was so excited to save this that I recorded the clip too fast so you can barely see I won the round with this play.
BUT, here it is: 3-man clean up in Arena SnD yesterday, nice little play I pulled off for the round win for those interested..

Clip

Stuck at level 11 in Arena.. the struggle for Level 12 is real
sick.gif
What time do you normally run ?

What time do you normally run ?
Depends on my day. I'm usually on around or between the times of 4:30PM PST - 8PM PST during weekdays and weekends I'm on all night starting around 8PM PST or so.
dope clip.

ill be on 2k tonight but once i see you sign on ill shoot you a message ima play some duty with you if you got an extra spot. Its been awhile but i wanna run some SnD your videos get me in the mood lol

Clip

Stuck at level 11 in Arena.. the struggle for Level 12 is real :x

me and my boys r cheeks at arena :x :x :x :x

me and my boys r cheeks at arena :x :x :x :x

Nah mane if we played more I'm sure we would cook all day. It's just different, especially now that you're forced to play CTF, Uplink, and Hardpoint more often. If you're not keen in how to play those gametypes then Arena just became very difficult.

Luckily for me I played Hardpoint religiously when this game came out, CTF from H3 days taught me about when to pull, when to sneak pull, when to slay, etc. But Uplink is still a bit of a tough one for me.

@Pizzo I'm down bro but they changed it, you can't just vote SnD all day anymore. The game picks what gametype / map you get. I'm sad face cause I was finally getting good at it but 6v6 pubs SnD is still just too much going on for me :lol:

ahhh damn oh well ill still be down to play but it does make sense that they did that because from what i can remember all everyone picked was SnD. I like how they sorta force you now to play other game modes. Playing just 1 mode all day does get sorta boring honestly 

BTW I know some of y'all follow Optic Gaming / competitive CoD a bit, so for those who follow can you believe Optic got knocked out Top 8 this past weekend at UMG South Carolina? :x

I've watched their vlogs on it and apparently they got there Thursday.. were supposed to play Saturday, but it got pushed back to Sunday morning due to "technical difficulties". So Optic went from Thursday-Sunday morning without playing any CoD at all. :x

Multiple accounts from pros saying that there were issues with the controllers they were using at the tournament (apparently they were wireless controllers, but I thought they brought their own wired controllers to these tourneys) where players controllers would stop working or incorrectly input the wrong buttons / commands. People are saying it might be due to so many cell phones / controllers in the area and the PS wireless connection w/ the controllers or bluetooth capabilities. :x :x

One more point I just found out about earlier from Crimsix's vlog is that a team that they outplaced actually got paid more than they did :nerd:

UMG really messing up with this one.

Back
Top Bottom