• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Reached Rank 12 in Arena last night :smokin

My b Pizzo we spent like an hour trying to get a GB team going but ended up running Arena with 4. If we need a 4th today I'll hit you up bro.

Anyone play just cause 3? Thinking about picking it up to get a break from all the RPG I've been playing. Just looks like mindless fun, I've never played any of them before.

I sort of impulsively picked up the Tomb Raider 1TB bundle yesterday after being bored lately with the PS4's offerings. Had fun starting the new Tomb Raider, would've had to wait until next Dec. for it on PS4, and am looking at preordering Dark Souls 3 since it comes with Dark Souls. Any other games I might've missed out on so far that I should play? Not into shooters. Is Quantum Break coming out soon?

Glad to have an Xbox again, missed out on the 360, but the UI could definitely use some improvement. Seems very clunky to me so far. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

I sort of impulsively picked up the Tomb Raider 1TB bundle yesterday after being bored lately with the PS4's offerings. Had fun starting the new Tomb Raider, would've had to wait until next Dec. for it on PS4, and am looking at preordering Dark Souls 3 since it comes with Dark Souls. Any other games I might've missed out on so far that I should play? Not into shooters. Is Quantum Break coming out soon?

Glad to have an Xbox again, missed out on the 360, but the UI could definitely use some improvement. Seems very clunky to me so far. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.
Forza Horizon 2(best arcade racer yet). It has a demo too.

QB's out 4/5/16, which comes with 2 360 games and dlc.

Other games to check out:

Titanfall(best online shooter I've played)

State of decay survival edition

halo 5

halo master chief collection

gears of war ultimate edition

Various backwards compatible titles:

borderlands

mirror's edge

my bro just got Rocket League on his PS4, looks fun as hell

sounds like it's worth picking up for XB1, huh? :nerd:

Since you don't like shooters, I'll say:

- Sunset Overdrive( not really a shooter but has shooting mechanics) you can get it for like$15 on eBay

- tales of the borderlands or life is steange( both on ps4 though)

- forza horizon 2 for racing

- Ryse if you can find it for really cheap

- D4. Wacky adventure point and click type game

Quantum Break comes out in April.

Dark souls should be BC soon so you can probably just buy it separate without getting Dark Souls 3

Last edited:
Fallout 4 plus season pass for 60 a good deal?

Considering new enemies, new missions, new guns maybe, yes. It's a super steal.

Damn, that's what Xbox was built for. Shooters. Ori and the Blind Forest is a masterpiece of a game. One of the best of all time. Check it out.

Anyone play just cause 3? Thinking about picking it up to get a break from all the RPG I've been playing. Just looks like mindless fun, I've never played any of them before.

It's a big huge blast man, think of it like this, it feels like warm apple pie...:smokin

Last edited:

Child Of Light
Rocket League
Killer Instinct
Ori and the blind forest
Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
The Witcher
Valiant hearts
SMITE
Batman Arkham Knight
Life Is Strange

My don't use my 360 that much, but it's messing up.

It keeps unexpectedly shutting down.

It does this when I have it hooked to a power strip or an outlet.

I've detached anything connected to the 360, waited a minute, replugged back all the cables, etc.

The issue persists and I can't play Bully.
mean.gif

Last edited:

My don't use my 360 that much, but it's messing up.

It keeps unexpectedly shutting down.

It does this when I have it hooked to a power strip or an outlet.

I've detached anything connected to the 360, waited a minute, replugged back all the cables, etc.

The issue persists and I can't play Bully.
mean.gif

My 360 broke like 1 or 2 days before my XB1 came in 
laugh.gif

Send it in for repairs if you still have warranty. 

Back
Top Bottom