Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I feel like Destiny has somewhat of an identity crisis. On my end, I feel that the content for Year 2 was solid, but lacked longevity. While I understand that there's tons of players still on the grind to reach 320, the journey to get there and ultimately reaching that point, is underwhelming at best.
The lack of content is turrrrble.

might have to play that new halo mode... looks like it could be a nice changeup.

.... but iYens video looks like an old school computer game... thats halo? (i know i know lol)

I know you're being sarcastic on the last part, but incase for other people, it's just youtube videos in general aren't good for 60 FPS.

Destiny is dead point blank period

That's y people still play it doe :lol:
It's a matter of perspective.

All people play halo or call of duty for its multiplayer. Destiny does pretty well from the MP perspective on its own. No 320 grind required since the levels don't matter in clash and stuff.

All people play halo or call of duty for its multiplayer. Destiny does pretty well from the MP perspective on its own. No 320 grind required since the levels don't matter in clash and stuff.

This is all true. I feel like Destiny gets scrutinized more than other MP games and I don't know if that's because people just don't like it or wanted it to be more than what it is.

This is all true. I feel like Destiny gets scrutinized more than other MP games and I don't know if that's because people just don't like it or wanted it to be more than what it is.

I think its cause the game wanted to be more than what it was

The build up to release was crazy, promising this never before seen combo of incredible persistent co-op story, MMO world building, and rock solid MP
Then the game released and it was this fun but shallow FPS, with no MMO or persistent world of any kind, and the MP was amusing but not meaningful

Destiny was a decent game, but Activision pushed peoples expectations to think they'd never need another game again
They've been feeling the backlash ever since

I only see you on it doe..............

I only see you on it doe..............

Cause you don't got no friends Papi....

nor a mic

Last edited:

The build up to release was crazy, promising this never before seen combo of incredible persistent co-op story, MMO world building, and rock solid MP
Then the game released and it was this fun but shallow FPS, with no MMO or persistent world of any kind, and the MP was amusing but not meaningful

Destiny was a decent game, but Activision pushed peoples expectations to think they'd never need another game again

Honestly, what game lives up to the hype? It's all marketing garbage that we need not listen to. We gain out perspective from playing the game and this MP has more content than any other game we've seen hands down.

Honestly, what game lives up to the hype? It's all marketing garbage that we need not listen to. We gain out perspective from playing the game and this MP has more content than any other game we've seen hands down.

I think some games live up to the hype, but that is of course personal preference. Generally speaking, I agree that most games come up somewhat short

But Activision promised game content that was very achievable, and yet they still under delivered.
Where was the MMO? Where was the public voice communication? Can the spaceship be more than just a loading screen? Can the story last more than a couple hours?

These weren't just problems of over hype, like an underwhelming WatchDogs. These were easily included game elements that were essential to the "game concept" being sold

this MP has more content than any other game we've seen hands down.

Im not sure I even really agree with this, but you better hope it has "more content" because Destiny fans have now had to shell out $140, more than two games worth! just to have the full version

I think some games live up to the hype, but that is of course personal preference. Generally speaking, I agree that most games come up somewhat short

But Activision promised game content that was very achievable, and yet they still under delivered.
Where was the MMO? Where was the public voice communication? Can the spaceship be more than just a loading screen? Can the story last more than a couple hours?

These weren't just problems of over hype, like an underwhelming WatchDogs. These were easily included game elements that were essential to the "game concept" being sold

this MP has more content than any other game we've seen hands down.

Im not sure I even really agree with this, but you better hope it has "more content" because Destiny fans have now had to shell out $140, more than two games worth! just to have the full version

$140? Naw not at all but hey.... You win. I don't feel like going back and forward. I k ow what games are out there and what they give you especially for what you pay.
The game isn't for everyone.

$140? Naw not at all but hey.... You win.

Its all good J
Not tryna come at you about a game you enjoy. But didn't the expansions each cost $20, plus TTK was $40 ?
I know Activision had some gimmicks to keep the price lower for continuing players, but if $140 is incorrect my apologies

In any case, whatever the final cost was, it damn well better be a lot of content. I think we can agree to disagree about whether it was worth it

$140? Naw not at all but hey.... You win.

Its all good J
Not tryna come at you about a game you enjoy. But didn't the expansions each cost $20, plus TTK was $40 ?
I know Activision had some gimmicks to keep the price lower for continuing players, but if $140 is incorrect my apologies

In any case, whatever the final cost was, it damn well better be a lot of content. I think we can agree to disagree about whether it was worth it

I only paid $15 for the taken king and got the game below retail because of Best Buy.

In the DLC era tho, I feel like I got my money's worth. I'm still salty about that forza season pass that didn't cover the whole season :lol:

View media item 1929377

You win mr literal
Forza Horizon 1's also coming to bc any day now.

My 360 save got deleted.

Lost 30 hrs of gameplay.
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom