Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Destiny gave me well more than my money's worth as far as how long I was able to enjoy it. Got year 1 and 2 and haven't played a game like that in forever. Helps that I had a group of 10/12 friends that I could always run with and Destiny is a totally different game with a consistent big group.

Griffball is fun but it's a little frustrating at times. It's like the other players have never played real sports in their lives before. If I have the whole team chasing me, you'd think somebody would be smart enough to go to the empty area so I could throw them the ball, a simple screen pass. But nope. They also chase after you

I played my first gb on BO3 last night

:smh:

Kids these days

:smh: I feel you man, some kids play like straight chumps.. I'm not playing Ban / Protect on GB's anymore because I played like 4 games straight against kids who are like 15-2 record because they instantly ban M8, VMP, and Flak Jacket.. then they equip C4 and run the stupidest classes I've ever seen.

Kids on there don't even play for competitive spirit as much as they do to get a good record to brag about.. and there's a big difference. :smh:

I played my first gb on BO3 last night

Kids these days

:smh: I feel you man, some kids play like straight chumps.. I'm not playing Ban / Protect on GB's anymore because I played like 4 games straight against kids who are like 15-2 record because they instantly ban M8, VMP, and Flak Jacket.. then they equip C4 and run the stupidest classes I've ever seen.

Kids on there don't even play for competitive spirit as much as they do to get a good record to brag about.. and there's a big difference. :smh:

They were so bad it wasn't even funny.... They complained about everything it was so bad.

I haven't played in a month and outshot them :lol:

Companies who'll be at E3 2K16

• 505 Games
  • Activision Publishing, Inc.
  • Alienware
  • ASTRO Gaming
  • ATLUS
  • BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.
  • Behaviour Interactive
  • Bethesda
  • Bigben Interactive
  • BlackJack Studio
  • Capcom U.S.A., Inc.
  • CD PROJEKT RED
  • Crytek GmbH
  • Cubicle Ninjas
  • Deckbound
  • Deep Silver, Inc.
  • DGL Toys
  • dreamGEAR, LLC
  • Electronics Arts
  • Epic Games Inc.
  • EZ GAMES & EZ CARDS DISTRIBUTION INC
  • Focus Home Interactive
  • FOKUS BILGISAYAR San Tlc LTD STI
  • Gaijin Entertainment
  • Gameforge
  • GAMELOFT
  • GameSpot
  • Goodgame Studios
  • Grey Box
  • GungHo Online Entertainment Inc.
  • HORI USA Inc.
  • Hyperkin, Inc.
  • IGN
  • Immerex
  • InComm
  • Innex, Inc.
  • InnoGames
  • KOEI TECMO Games
  • Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
  • Maximum Games
  • MAYFLASH LIMITED
  • Mecca Electronics
  • Microsoft Corporation
  • Natsume Inc.
  • Nexon America, Inc.
  • Nintendo of America Inc.
  • NVIDIA Corporation
  • Nyko Technologies
  • Oculus
  • Performance Designed Products
  • Phononic
  • Plantronics
  • Prima Games
  • Razer
  • RDS Industries Inc.
  • RIZING GAMES
  • ROCCAT
  • SEGA Europe
  • Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
  • Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
  • Square Enix, Inc.
  • SteelSeries
  • Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
  • Telltale Games
  • Tencent America LLC
  • Tobii
  • Twitch
  • Ubisoft Entertainment
  • UCC DISTRIBUTING INC
  • Virtuix Inc.
  • Virtuos
  • Voyetra Turtle Beach, Inc.
  • Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
  • XPEC Entertainment Inc.
  • XSEED Games
VTSpVbM.png

Been dead in here somebody start a agruement
Im done. I have preached my message of making informed tech buys in just about every tech thread on NT. If people want to spend more for less thats fine. It is a forum full of people stil buying Jordans

Spizike, DJ Young

Im even going to buy an RL to complete my 3 monitor all BenQ setup *shrugs*
Since I've been gone I have been watching you critique folks purchases, maybe you should try a different approach. You seem knowledgeable on different aspects of gaming but your opinion, or the opinion of someone else which you read on another forum doesn't mean everyone must follow that. I've seen multiple folks here praise Astros, one NT'er loves his TB, a friend on Xbox was going crazy over his Xbox headset the other day, no one was right or wrong there, all different opinions.

You can provide a lot of good info to the thread without trying to be condescending and dodging invites to game. Don't be all bark and bite.
happy.gif

Also there is nothing wrong with buying Jordans still to wear. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to sneakers, unless you're admitting you're a hypebeast following threads.

Haha that was a quick ban. We went over me not accepting random invites. Your more than welcome to catch this fade for the team though. They want no parts now in actually squaring up. I started playing arena last night so i can catch dude slippin on the battlefield but man are people on there dumb. If i dont start the party there is none hah 0 communications in a ctf or hardpoint is the worstttt. I cant jus carry like in search. Did go 13-3 with 2 plants and a ninja diffy in my first game of search though

Haha that was a quick ban. We went over me not accepting random invites. Your more than welcome to catch this fade for the team though. They want no parts now in actually squaring up. I started playing arena last night so i can catch dude slippin on the battlefield but man are people on there dumb. If i dont start the party there is none hah 0 communications in a ctf or hardpoint is the worstttt. I cant jus carry like in search. Did go 13-3 with 2 plants and a ninja diffy in my first game of search though
Nah I know we went over it but for all them smarts you boast about it doesn't make sense. Man named Shotta discussing COD with me on NT, man named Shotta invites me on Xbox. STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER.

I get random invites from kids I just played against or folks from my Twitch channel, it's not much to shoot someone an invite to your party to see who they are then kick them if needed.

I saw the exchange about playing, you want to do stupid rules like 360 snipes crap, I don't any of us here have time to practice useless stuff like that, I mean like Anti said none of us are pro gamers.

You're Donald Trumping bro, it's ok . Talking your way out of a bad situation with dumb excuses.

Nah I know we went over it but for all them smarts you boast about it doesn't make sense. Man named Shotta discussing COD with me on NT, man named Shotta invites me on Xbox. STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER.

I get random invites from kids I just played against or folks from my Twitch channel, it's not much to shoot someone an invite to your party to see who they are then kick them if needed.

I saw the exchange about playing, you want to do stupid rules like 360 snipes crap, I don't any of us here have time to practice useless stuff like that, I mean like Anti said none of us are pro gamers.

You're Donald Drumpfing bro, it's ok . Talking your way out of a bad situation with dumb excuses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need to run some NT customs this week or at least some Grifball

Last edited:
Still butt hurt from the Grifball customs last week LMAO yall cooked us.

I was catching up on the podcast yesterday btw Jump, listening to the costs of gaming.
nthat.gif
 Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom