Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I was doing dungeons on blood borne last night trying to finish off my hands b4 the holiday Kinda need a break from over watch anyway lol

I was thinking of getting back into ds 2 I have 3 also still never even installed

I feel like the difficulty has gone down every time they release a new one

Maybe it's because I played 1 last (still haven't finished) after completing bloodborne, souls 2, and 3. But I felt 2 was the most difficult. It also feels pretty cheap at times too.

If you play through 2, let me know when you get to the Gutter... smh.... I hate that place. The slower style of 1 and 2 also make them a little more difficult too. I know they say the Souls series is done, but I really hope they make another one or a Bloodborne sequel.

I was doing dungeons on blood borne last night trying to finish off my hands b4 the holiday Kinda need a break from over watch anyway lol

I was thinking of getting back into ds 2 I have 3 also still never even installed
3 is miles better than 2.the b team made 2 while the main guy did bloodborne. that's why 2 felt like a DS knockoff. cuz it kinda was.
3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2

It should be mentioned that DS2 isn't a bad game at all...especially with the changes made in SoTFS

It's just not on the level of DS and DS3

Thanks for the advice fellas .:smokin I wanted to do a BattleMage type guy so chose Pyrolancer. Honestly heard Knight made things too easy, I didn't really want it too easy, I wanted a slight bit of a challenge.

I'm trying to roll but I roll so slow, must be my heavy armor.

It's a great game (Well DS3), very addicting, best $20 for game(s) I've spent in my life so far when it comes to gaming. I'd recommend you to play them. It's too open that you get lost sometimes though but even if you're running in circles you're still killing enemies, "gaining souls" and leveling up, so it ain't running in circles for nothing. I like it. Legit thought the ghost dudes were enemies at first though lol

Last edited:
I think they begin to feel easier because you become used to getting your *** kicked and slowly become a pro. I've been playing since Demon's Souls so they've been kind of easy since Dark Souls 2. I think Dark Souls 1 was the last time I got my *** handed to me by a Souls game lol. Bloodborne was cool but I didn't find it as fun as Souls.

I think they begin to feel easier because you become used to getting your *** kicked and slowly become a pro. I've been playing since Demon's Souls so they've been kind of easy since Dark Souls 2. I think Dark Souls 1 was the last time I got my *** handed to me by a Souls game lol. Bloodborne was cool but I didn't find it as fun as Souls.
I think 1 was the easiest due to the fact pyro+Dex build was so OP. 3 not being so bad either but 2 was hard not because of the Player but because it sucked

Getting sick of Xbox lately.

I know for a fact I opted out of the preview program

Come home today after work to an update ok cool. 2 ******* hours later it's finally done it says it's bout to restart my Xbox. I wait bout 10/15 mins nothing happening just my Xbox light blinking. I get impatient and unplug that ****. Now it has to start all ******* over again

Got home at 5 it's 7:30 gotta be a joke

Here goes to another 2 hours what joy man **** this

Games DL fast it's always these damn updates man

A lot of ppl on Reddit were *****ing bout this DL time to

Last edited:
Getting sick of Xbox lately.

I know for a fact I opted out of the preview program

Come home today after work to an update ok cool. 2 ******* hours later it's finally done it says it's bout to restart my Xbox. I wait bout 10/15 mins nothing happening just my Xbox light blinking. I get impatient and unplug that ****. Now it has to start all ******* over again

Got home at 5 it's 7:30 gotta be a joke

Here goes to another 2 hours what joy man **** this

Games DL fast it's always these damn updates man
ki think the opt out doesn't take affect until the next major update. but I'm with you, think I'm done wit all these damn updates

Well surprisingly the 2nd time I updated it went way quicker and now I'm back online but I'm still fed up with these updates lol

Blue Dragon :smokin

4h
vanilla facelift @SlimFreakinFast
@XboxP3 not to bug you, but will there ever be a Blue Dragon sequel for Xbox One? It'd buy it immediately!!
Follow
Phil Spencer [emoji]10004[/emoji] @XboxP3
@SlimFreakinFast Right now more focused on getting BD1 to XB1 owners. I'd never say never but not working on BD2 now.
4:00 PM - 22 Sep 2016
Retweets 5 5 likes

I see a new Raid is dropping for Destiny today. I'll catch it on YouTube, for some reason I enjoy watching people play through them :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom