• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
yea 37% is up there homie putting work in lol i think im only at 22%

anyone got me in there line up ? havnt came across any Ntrs yet to put in my LU 

Last edited:
Have the OG xbone with Kinect and wanted your guys opinion if the Xbox one s is worth the upgrade? Pros and cons?

Have the OG xbone with Kinect and wanted your guys opinion if the Xbox one s is worth the upgrade? Pros and cons?
I used to use my Kinect a lot for stuff like Xbox one, volume down, pause etc. then it just up and broke 6 months ago and I didn't lose any sleep over it. That's enough to tell you how useful it really is in the long run

Just speaking on the Kinect aspect..

We are used to using a console without Kinect assisting us.. at this stage of Kinect's life it's pretty much a "nice addition" or a "slight luxury" to be able to give commands like that.

But don't forget how long consoles reigned without it. You'd be fine if you gave it up. I would be. We all pretty much would.

I have no issue with getting rid of Kinect. I just want to know of it's worthy of an upgrade.

Do these 100xp quests for the raiders end? Or should I kill the raiders? Is this all to Nuka world? Only thing left to do is collect 3 more mainframes.

I think I've discovered all of Commonwealth unless there are places that aren't on the map that I have to walk around more to find.

Is there more to Nuka besides the parks+power plant?

Also, I play Fallout WAY too much. Just saw a desk fan in the dEntist office and almost took it SMH.

I have no issue with getting rid of Kinect. I just want to know of it's worthy of an upgrade.
I went back and forth over this with myself when that deal popped up for the S.

If you already own or have intentions of buying a 4K Tv with HDR then I think it'd be a worthwhile purchase.

For me it didn't make sense because I game on a monitor and I can't see myself ever going back to gaming on anything larger than 32-40".

The problem is there are no monitors on the market that are 4K and also have HDR.  There will be some in a couple months but it just wasn't a worthwhile purchase for me right now.

hard to even appreciate 4k when its under 60 inches IMO

text on my 34 inch 1440p monitor is already tiny :lol:

Nah it popped right out. Only took like an hour and 20 min to install. Didn't get a chance to play yet though. I'll likely be on horde all night starting at 12 midnight PST if y'all are down.

Corrections - 1:39
Twitchcon Announcements - 5:02
Battleborn Free to Play Leaks - 22:03
Games with Gold vs PS+ - 36:07
Podcast Halftime - 44:08
L&R: PS4 Isn't Hot in Japan - 47:05
L&R: Hall of Fame Game - 56:38
L&R: Crises from Bad AI? - 1:06:31
L&R: Just a Nice Comment - 1:17:36
Time for Bets - 1:21:13
Closing - 1:27:18

hard to even appreciate 4k when its under 60 inches IMO

text on my 34 inch 1440p monitor is already tiny
laugh.gif
Great point, which is why I had to ask myself if I really needed an S considering I prefer smaller screens.

It would make a lot more sense for me to wait for Scorpio.  Only thing I'd like about the S right now would be the smaller form factor and losing the power brick.

11/13/15
Originally Posted by vcshoxj6 View Post

ugg this battlefront gets boring fast. Seriously EA a $60 game with 4 multiplayer maps in the rotation for the one mode (supremacy) everyone is playing. sick.gifmean.gif And the other modes are pretty much garbage save for squadron, but that got boring too.

In 2 hours the maps got stale. I was wondering why I was playing the same maps over and over then found out there's only 4 for supremacy. You would think if there's no campaign, EA would have put in more maps. Probably saving it all for the season pass.

Glad I got a feel for this game, I would have felt I wasted my money if I pre-ordered it. laugh.gif

Thanks for the info. I think I'll wait for this to hit ea access in a year.
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Star Wars: Battlefront, more coming to the EA Access and Origin Vault
http://www.vg247.com/2016/10/07/mir...ore-coming-to-the-ea-access-and-origin-vault/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom