Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
1hr into mafia 3. Liking it better than mafia 2 so far. The driving in both games are not ideal, but servicable. Voice acting's top notch. The engaging story feels like i'm playing a movie so far. The shooting mechanics aren't as good as gears. I prefer mafia 3 to gta v, in terms of gameplay mechanics/story. The graphics look fine to me.

1hr into mafia 3. Liking it better than mafia 2 so far. The driving in both games are not ideal, but servicable. Voice acting's top notch. The engaging story feels like i'm playing a movie so far. The shooting mechanics aren't as good as gears. I prefer mafia 3 to gta v, in terms of gameplay mechanics/story. The graphics look fine to me.

Did the patch drop to play 60 fps?
I was waiting to see when that would be, then I'll get it.
Edit: Happened yesterday. I think I'll pick it up after work.

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe that 60fps option is for PC only.

I believe that 60fps option is for PC only.

Thanks.

The patch dropped, but my pc can't handle Mafia 3 at 1440p/60fps. I dropped it down to 1080p, I was getting a solid 57fps. Honestly, the shooting mechanics aren't good enough for me to care that it's not 60fps. So right now I'm playing it at 1440p/30fps. I prefer the visual detail to the fps so far.

The story/voice acting are the strong points of this game so far.
I've only seen a couple glitches so far and the game's crashed 3 times on me. Mainly when I'm tweaking settings, so that could be the reason why.

Since it's so close to BF, I'd recommend copping then.
But this game's story so far is the best game story of this year.

Until I play BF1/Gears4.

Last edited:
Gears on insane... is literally insane.

They really went off on that difficultly level compared to any of the past gears

The patch dropped, but my pc can't handle Mafia 3 at 1440p/60fps. I dropped it down to 1080p, I was getting a solid 57fps. Honestly, the shooting mechanics aren't good enough for me to care that it's not 60fps. So right now I'm playing it at 1440p/30fps. I prefer the visual detail to the fps so far.

The story/voice acting are the strong points of this game so far.
I've only seen a couple glitches so far and the game's crashed 3 times on me. Mainly when I'm tweaking settings, so that could be the reason why.

Since it's so close to BF, I'd recommend copping then.
But this game's story so far is the best game story of this year.

Until I play BF1/Gears4.

I've read nothing but great things about this storyline.
Was a fan of the Mafia 2 but it wasn't really open world.

This one seems to be a true open world. But the "cinematic" aspect has me as far as being really intrigued and wanting to pick it up.
I'm skipping Gears but getting BF1 and Skyrim. Might wait to see if there is a B2G1 deal around the corner., but will def cop at some point.

Just played the Outlast 2 demo

This game is horrible for my blood pressure 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The first one is probably the scariest and most thrilling gaming experience I've had and the second one sure seems to be following the same path.

Even when I know something's about to happen I still get shook 
mean.gif

Just orderd forza from newegg. used my friends Cc. with the coupon code it came to 49 USD for the digital copy. Thanks @iYen   for convincing me, someone get him a job at microsoft 

Just played the Outlast 2 demo
This game is horrible for my blood pressure :smh: :lol:
The first one is probably the scariest and most thrilling gaming experience I've had and the second one sure seems to be following the same path.
Even when I know something's about to happen I still get shook :smh:
That game is gonna be insane man. You try the first one? That game was crazy too and the DLC for it was just as crazy definitely worth checking them both out if you can handle it lol

They really went off on that difficultly level compared to any of the past gears

You ain't lying, only 3 shots and you're dead, and you even get shot while in cover. Enemies focus on you at all times even when you're all the way in back behind your AI Teammates.

yea i had to run the story on hardcore & later on i will run through it again on insane. the story mode is really dope tho imo

Too many unexplained details though, and the tedious bot fight, basically fighting wave after wave in a certain area.

Last edited:
Gears kept giving me and my boy an error when we tried to load it. :smh:

Our accounts we're together on one Xbox at some Point but we been had our own Xboxs/accounts and purchased the game separately

Yeah I don't like the whole getting shot in cover.. I gotta check the gears forums I'm sure people are complaining about it I don't mind it in multiplayer gears was always like that but the story makes it damn near impossible because by the second shot ur thinking I can get one more bullet off before cover but nope it's over..

Looks like I won't be on Gears Tuesday. My wife had copped the regular disc for my birthday. I check my email and she ordered me the Gears Xbox One S :smokin she ordered it through AAFES so it will take 3-7 days for shipping. Good thing is no tax was paid, $449.99 total. See you guys next weekend :pimp:

Just got my xbox only have 2K at the moment but thinking about copping Gears but might just wait until COD comes out.

GT: Donte317bih

Back
Top Bottom