Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Gears of War 4 Update is up. The 2 new maps look good. But I think I wasted money on the Season Pass if these new maps will come out to everyone else a week later anyway after Season Pass peeps play them.

A week later after we wh**e them out...

Last edited:
HOLD THE F UP.

WE CAN PLAY AS KILLER MIKE AND EL-P BUT WE CANT GET CARMINE?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GARBAGE.

It'll likely be released in 2017. First one was 2013 and second one was 2015. ROTTR wasn't rushed and didn't have bad quality so I'm not worried about that

i wonder if MS has the same exclusive deal with the next TR like they did with ROTTR
I hope not. That deal didn't help the game at all. Also no game should be exclusive for a full year, might as well keep it exclusive.

I don't here Playstation heads complaining about have exclusive content in Destiny going on almost 3-4 years now.

It should be like how COD is 1-3 months max.

It'll likely be released in 2017. First one was 2013 and second one was 2015. ROTTR wasn't rushed and didn't have bad quality so I'm not worried about that

i wonder if MS has the same exclusive deal with the next TR like they did with ROTTR
I hope not. That deal didn't help the game at all. Also no game should be exclusive for a full year, might as well keep it exclusive.

I don't here Playstation heads complaining about have exclusive content in Destiny going on almost 3-4 years now.

Destiny trash imo and content and a full game are completely different. From what I understand the content from Destiny was just a map and some other trash. Tomb Raider sold more on PS and SE chose to make it exclusive to Xbox for a full year. It barely sold last year.

Now that I've sold my ps4, I'm salty that I never got to experience that exclusive disney infinity content.
mean.gif

srs

not srs

I would have preferred RotTR game without DLC than to wait a full year to play it on PS4.

PS has had exclusive guns, armor, quests, strike missions, mp maps, ships, and even a uique type of engram

Gears ODIng with the micro transactions I want the Run the Jewels pack but not spending another $20 where are the real perks of the season pass smh

Destiny trash b I don't care about no destiny lol but it sucks either way bro. CoD ain't too bad but year long exclusivity is no bueno

Gears ODIng with the micro transactions I want the Run the Jewels pack but not spending another $20 where are the real perks of the season pass smh
that sucks I hate how they are doing map rotations tho I'd love if they just gave us maps for free

Back
Top Bottom