Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Sounds like a jux to me. If all the same games will. Play on my current Xbox I'm good off that.

Thats the point.

If you want better graphics you can cop the scorpio

if you dont

then dont

They're trying to make it more like buying a PC & giving people a high end option that want it.

But isn't it at like $600 or less? :nerd:
They will likely get the Scorpio to $449-$499. It's a premium product. By that time the Xbox one S will be like $199 so there will be a lower and higher tier option

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft  

With xbox scorpio, we can do native 4k and premier VR. We're excited to announce that the next installment of Halo will be an amazing VR experience.
Y8duXIH.gif

Sounds like a jux to me. If all the same games will. Play on my current Xbox I'm good off that.

The Xbox One S is really the one that most people don't need. If you don't have a 4K tv capable of hdr it'll be better for most people to wait for Scorpio.

The Xbox One S is really the one that most people don't need. If you don't have a 4K tv capable of hdr it'll be better for most people to wait for Scorpio.

But when you do its SOOOOOOOOOO DOPE

forza on 65 inch 4k curved HDR screen is soooooooooooooooooo clean. its why i play it more than FH3 iyen :lol:

Apparently there's a way to play MWR on PS4 already if you have a digital copy. No luck for XB1 though :smh:.

Apparently there's a way to play MWR on PS4 already if you have a digital copy. No luck for XB1 though :smh: .
Xbox servers are up. If you can get an early copy of the Legacy Edition then you can play.
Word, but I was primarily talking digital versions. I already have that paid for/installed so even if I had access to an early disk copy I'd pass :\.

Last edited:
Xbox’s Phil Spencer: VR will come to Project Scorpio when it doesn’t feel like “demos and experiments” 

“I don’t think the creators in the game space have yet found – well, they haven’t obviously perfected the craft of building VR games,” he said. “It’s so early, I think we’re a couple of years before we’ll really see that hit mainstream."

“What experiences do you put in people’s hands to have a long term engagement? Most of these things I’m playing now feel like demos and experiments, which I actually think it’s absolutely the right thing to have happened. That’s not a criticism at all, but should be happening. But I think it will take time.”
He gets it.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
GEARS OF WAR FANS:

Giving away Codes for:   GEARS OF WAR XBOX ONE AVATAR T Shirts in  Male or Female

PM Me for a code, PLEASE specify between male and female

This is what it looks like:

Once They are all gone, I will post that they are all gone.

Last edited:
Idk if the inability to see stats is a good or bad thing on TF, pros and cons on both sides on that spectrum

I hated that about the Overwatch beta, one of the main reasons I returned my preorder
Im no MLGer, but I can't stand games that hide your performance in order to spare the feelings of bad players
And BF proves that theres no reason you can't see your K/D and emphasize Objective Score at the same time

Btw I mean overall stats like my lifetime KD and stuff u can't see that at your own will.

Overwatch got mad dope sites to dig into your stats which I love like master overwatch

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2216384/[/URL]"]
 Shadow of the Tomb Raider may well be the next game in Lara Croft’s adventure series.
View media item 2216384

The title was spotted on a laptop screen on a Montreal subway, and posted to Reddit by one Tripleh280, who managed to take a blurry screenshot of what seems to be some sort of presentation regarding a new Tomb Raider game.
Would have prefered Dawn of the Tomb Raider.

[/quote]shadow then dawn

New studio working on new Tomb Raider. Eidos Montreal is the team that made Deus Ex. Hopefully they take their time and aren't just doing it to release it asap.

Ended up going with the buy 2 get 1 from Target
Got FH3,GOW4,and Mafia III
They didn't have Skyrim in stock but said I could exchange for it when its in stock.
Xbox is coming in from Microsoft tomorrow and im off for the next two days def excited.

New studio working on new Tomb Raider. Eidos Montreal is the team that made Deus Ex. Hopefully they take their time and aren't just doing it to release it asap.
It'll likely be released in 2017. First one was 2013 and second one was 2015. ROTTR wasn't rushed and didn't have bad quality so I'm not worried about that

It'll likely be released in 2017. First one was 2013 and second one was 2015. ROTTR wasn't rushed and didn't have bad quality so I'm not worried about that
i wonder if MS has the same exclusive deal with the next TR like they did with ROTTR

i wonder if MS has the same exclusive deal with the next TR like they did with ROTTR
I hope not. That deal didn't help the game at all. Also no game should be exclusive for a full year, might as well keep it exclusive.

Gears of War 4 Update is up. The 2 new maps look good. But I think I wasted money on the Season Pass if these new maps will come out to everyone else a week later anyway after Season Pass peeps play them.

Back
Top Bottom