• Total voters
i think my created player nickname bobbito gave him was "future"
when bobbito gave u that nickname
u knew u was putting in that work
i swear to god
if it ever becomes bc
I'm giving all y'all dat work
on god

If they make it BC with online multiplayer... things gonna get too heated.. that game was wild. I punched a kid over it... kept washing him over the weekend then got to school before me and said he beat me... I ain't sweat it... moms had to come to school told her what happened she said to the dean "he shouldn't have lied" what a time..

Good riddance. Like it was great for a place for breaking news and discussion, but the console war bull ish was just at ridiculously high numbers since the start of this gen. Just super frustrating. But the NPD numbers will be missed

It was a place to get aggregated news from comics to movies etc. but just tons and tons of arguing and I got tired of the community. But it does suck that now internet gaming sites out there are just gonna be alt right havens

Sorry, but I'm calling sour grapes here. The console war stuff has always been part of neogaf. I've been browsing GAF for like 10 years. Everyone got **** on during that period. I think you're a little salty because MS was the current whipping boy.

If and/or when something comes and replaces gaf, console wars/ fanboys will be just as prevalent. There's no avoiding that. That's internet culture in general.

You were tired of the community yet you created and account and posted there. If you didn't like it, just stop visiting. Why good riddance? There was a lot of good stuff on there.

Sorry, but I'm calling sour grapes here. The console war stuff has always been part of neogaf. I've been browsing GAF for like 10 years. Everyone got **** on during that period. I think you're a little salty because MS was the current whipping boy.

If and/or when something comes and replaces gaf, console wars/ fanboys will be just as prevalent. There's no avoiding that. That's internet culture in general.

You were tired of the community yet you created and account and posted there. If you didn't like it, just stop visiting. Why good riddance? There was a lot of good stuff on there.
I created an account mainly for OT and the occasional gaming thread ex NPD thread with analysis or halo OT.

If having every single thread detailed is " a good forum" then I don't know what to tell you. If I go into a sunset overdrive thread to you know. Talk about the game I don't need it derailed into a Sony v MS list war or how Insomiac betrayed Sony or something. Or if I wanna discuss Halo 5 I don't need people *****ing and moaning about 720/900p or any garbage like that. You wanna talk about the Justice league trailer? Good luck dealing with Marvel v D.C. Losers who can't help but drag warring BS into it

It's a forum full of arguing and thread derailing with poor moderation. Sure they had great discussions but often times they were ruined. So good riddance

If they make it BC with online multiplayer... things gonna get too heated.. that game was wild. I punched a kid over it... kept washing him over the weekend then got to school before me and said he beat me... I ain't sweat it... moms had to come to school told her what happened she said to the dean "he shouldn't have lied" what a time..
bruh going 2-3 minutes without either of u getting a basket
cause y'all keep trick countering
or stealing the ball is so damn :pimp:

I created an account mainly for OT and the occasional gaming thread ex NPD thread with analysis or halo OT.

If having every single thread detailed is " a good forum" then I don't know what to tell you. If I go into a sunset overdrive thread to you know. Talk about the game I don't need it derailed into a Sony v MS list war or how Insomiac betrayed Sony or something. Or if I wanna discuss Halo 5 I don't need people *****ing and moaning about 720/900p or any garbage like that. You wanna talk about the Justice league trailer? Good luck dealing with Marvel v D.C. Losers who can't help but drag warring BS into it

It's a forum full of arguing and thread derailing with poor moderation. Sure they had great discussions but often times they were ruined. So good riddance
There's some truth to that, but you'll see that in almost any gaming forum, just the user base on GAF is so large to keep track of, it's not worth posting in the gaming threads sometimes. Have to wonder the average age on GAF as well given how some topic discussions went lol, the constant back and forth and bait posts were relentess lol.

I enjoy GAF for what it is, even though I got myself banned.

There's some truth to that, but you'll see that in almost any gaming forum, just the user base on GAF is so large to keep track of, it's not worth posting in the gaming threads sometimes. Have to wonder the average age on GAF as well given how some topic discussions went lol, the constant back and forth and bait posts were relentess lol.

I enjoy GAF for what it is, even though I got myself banned.
They aren't a young forum to be honest. Just a. Much of man babies who can't control themselves. At least on here we have a sense of civility and don't mess things up, aside from Ninjahood

And yeah I got banned from there once for saying that I got tired of going into Chinese corner stores and having the owners mean mug me and follow me around constantly. The ultra PC part of the forum also was kinda annoying. I'm all for ridding the alt right and intolerable people from the web but it got to the point where you had to like be accepting of everything or you got dogpiled. How dare you tell you're gf she can't sleep with other people. Respect her agency etc

The main thing to me is that the reticle sliding is gone and there's ranks again. Playing with actual ranks is so much better than playing without them.

Back
Top Bottom