• Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What can you buy on Rock Band that totals $270. Ya'll boys wildin' :lol:
Tons of good music.
DF297D0D-3BC8-4BAC-8147-CFB84C31E030.jpeg

Good riddance. Like it was great for a place for breaking news and discussion, but the console war bull ish was just at ridiculously high numbers since the start of this gen. Just super frustrating. But the NPD numbers will be missed

It was a place to get aggregated news from comics to movies etc. but just tons and tons of arguing and I got tired of the community. But it does suck that now internet gaming sites out there are just gonna be alt right havens
I just lurked so I never read or took part in all that console war buffoonery.

It was a great site for a lot of things outside of gaming. Breaking news, movie, TV show, and booking recommendations, political discussions, etc.

I could careless if the gaming section is dead. But the off-topic stuff will be missed.

I just lurked so I never read or took part in all that console war buffoonery.

It was a great site for a lot of things outside of gaming. Breaking news, movie, TV show, and booking recommendations, political discussions, etc.

I could careless if the gaming section is dead. But the off-topic stuff will be missed.
Yeah. Lately I had been spending at of my time In OT because the gaming side was annoying. Since the IMDB forums were abandoned, it was a good placebo to talk about movies and TV shows. NT can kinda be slow about those things

I need PUBG to get here fast. I'm already getting tired of Destiny. PUBG and Assassins creed are my most anticipated games this fall since the Crackdown delay

I tried to get you to sign up, but you said you didn't like the tipping option.

Yo!!!!

I'm dead.... son snapped.

I'm cool with naughty, one of the few dudes I talk to outside of this forum butttttt I will never understand the no tipping.

Last edited:
Yo!!!!

I'm dead.... son snapped.

I'm cool with naughty, one of the few dudes I talk to outside of this forum butttttt I will never understand the no tipping.
i just don't get it
why tip for people doing **** they're suppose to do
now u go over and beyond
then ill tip whatever change or cash i got left
but t tip for the sake
when u aint even offered me refills
or taken my plate from my table in a timely manner???
nah im good

The initial wave of BC games were leaked a few days ago. The standouts were Kotor, ninja garden black and prince of Persia. I never got to play Kotor but I remember Xplay raving about it. Might as well give it a shot

i just don't get it
why tip for people doing **** they're suppose to do
now u go over and beyond
then ill tip whatever change or cash i got left
but t tip for the sake
when u aint even offered me refills
or taken my plate from my table in a timely manner???
nah im good
Agree 100 %

The initial wave of BC games were leaked a few days ago. The standouts were Kotor, ninja garden black and prince of Persia. I never got to play Kotor but I remember Xplay raving about it. Might as well give it a shot
Still no ncaa football 14 I'll pass

KOTOR was one of the best RPG games I ever played during Xbox Original. Recommended.

PUBG for Xbox One better be $30 or less on retail otherwise I'm passing.

KOTOR is my favorite game of all time. It's probably nostalgia because I haven't played it in years, but it's just that good.

Is there a way I can find that list? Probably pick up NGB if the price is right.

KOTOR was one of the best RPG games I ever played during Xbox Original. Recommended.

PUBG for Xbox One better be $30 or less on retail otherwise I'm passing.
I don't see a why it wouldn't be be $30

KOTOR is my favorite game of all time. It's probably nostalgia because I haven't played it in years, but it's just that good.

Is there a way I can find that list? Probably pick up NGB if the price is right.
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Dead to Rights
  • Prince of Persia
  • Red Faction II
  • Ninja Gaiden Black
  • Neowave: The King of Fighters
  • Pirates!
  • Psychonauts
  • Bloodrayne 2
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  • Crimson Skies
  • Fusion Frenzy

Would purchase KOTOR 1 and NGB immediately if true. Beat Dead to Rights but underrated game for it's time.

KOTOR is going to be an insta cop for me once released. So many hours logged into both the first and second one

Back
Top Bottom