Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
HOw anti feels about mcc is how I feel about rock band 4.

Copped $270 worth of dlc.
Game ended up being a severe downgrade from rock band 3.

I stuck to rock band 3

Maybe Microsoft will give more compensation for those who purchased MCC Day 1 like I did. It pretty much tells me it was rushed out to boost XB1 holiday sales and to as well fund Halo 5 development(just in my opinion). The game is playable now to me and really no complaints outside of the invite system being broken, but it's disappointing that it had to come to this point.

Don't even think we'll see a Halo 6 releasing next year honestly.

Last edited:
No no no no no not YALL. ONE MAN, ONE GUY SPENDS THAT MUCH MONEY ON ROCKBAND. NO GROUP. ONE PERSON.
It's still crazy to think someone spends that much on DLC for ANY game at all. Hell that's 4 brand new games. You can cop a X1 with $270. I can tell you exactly every game I've bought DLC for because it's so few :lol:

I might need to replay Dead Space 1 and 2. Unfortunate for that dev team.

not just that. they were in development of a star wars (single player) adventure game headed by Amy Hennig who worked on Uncharted and J&D.

But cause of "market reasons" looks like that's dead/going in a different (Destinyish) direction.

not just that. they were in development of a star wars (single player) adventure game headed by Amy Hennig who worked on Uncharted and J&D.

But cause of "market reasons" looks like that's dead/going in a different (Destinyish) direction.
While it sucks. Tbf, a Destiny ish game where you can either be a Jedi, bounty hunter etc sounds a lot more interesting than Star Wars uncharted

I heard GAF is going up in flames because the owner is a perv and sexual predator.

Well damb
Good riddance. Like it was great for a place for breaking news and discussion, but the console war bull ish was just at ridiculously high numbers since the start of this gen. Just super frustrating. But the NPD numbers will be missed

It was a place to get aggregated news from comics to movies etc. but just tons and tons of arguing and I got tired of the community. But it does suck that now internet gaming sites out there are just gonna be alt right havens

Last edited:
Good riddance. Like it was great for a place for breaking news and discussion, but the console war bull ish was just at ridiculously high numbers since the start of this gen. Just super frustrating. But the NPD numbers will be missed

It was a place to get aggregated news from comics to movies etc. but just tons and tons of arguing and I got tired of the community. But it does suck that now internet gaming sites out there are just gonna be alt right havens

Yeah gaming outside of NT and a party with your friends is trash. The older I get the less tolerance I'm having towards it.

Back
Top Bottom