• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The dropped an app before the complete game. Insane
Well It different studios. The App was done by tencent and released in China awhile ago. It's pretty huge there. They just brought it over now

Bluehole proper is still doing the PC version with a small team doing the Xbox version

Lol y’all war is jokes.

What titles u talking bout ? Looking for state of decay

- new perfect dark co-developed between the coalition and another studio. Next gen
- Gears of war spin off at E3
- Gears 5 won't be until next gen
- Halo spin off this year and Halo 6 next year
- Playground doing FAble reboot. Next gen
- new NBA jam game
- Another Forza Spin off this time being a kart racer
- Some kind of Mech game
- Gorza horizon 4 is in more than just Japan

- new perfect dark co-developed between the coalition and another studio. Next gen
- Gears of war spin off at E3
- Gears 5 won't be until next gen
- Halo spin off this year and Halo 6 next year
- Playground doing FAble reboot. Next gen
- new NBA jam game
- Another Forza Spin off this time being a kart racer
- Some kind of Mech game
- Gorza horizon 4 is in more than just Japan

What.. gears 5.... next gen.. no way. That sucks.

Thread lightly bro.

Thread lightly.
tenor.gif

wow Pubg is better on phone then it is on console

Facts

yea you gotta level up a few to play real ppl so i read.

1st game is against bots

add me : Pizzo23

Last edited:
Well I finally jumped in and purchased an X on eBay, $410 shipped with Sea of Thieves and Overwatch GOTE. I already have an S and a gaming PC that's more powerful than the X, so I dunno why I felt so compelled to buy one, I don't any use my Xbox outside of watching UHD movies, but it was hard to pass for that price. $400 Is what I wanted to pay from the beginning, and is also the same price I bought my S LE for when it first came out.

I picked up sea of thieves, I played for an hour or two completed 1 quest didn’t see anyone else. The battle I encountered was fairly easy, sold the skull didn’t get rewarded I read that’s a bug it should fix..been trying to play haven’t been able to get back on this game seems to feel like it’s missing a lot I hope they do something about it quickly

I believe they closed the servers for new people due to overload and will fix it soon. Also yeah it’s a bug that your quests aren’t updating with gold right away

As for people, each game world has 16 players in it. So that can be 4 4- person ships or 16 1 person ships etc. there’s not going to be another ship there all the time

Rumor now is that the modern warfare 2 remaster is real, however it’s just the single player. Bleh. Why even bother

Rumor now is that the modern warfare 2 remaster is real, however it’s just the single player. Bleh. Why even bother
Wtf? :lol:

I enjoyed the MW2 campaign but I won't be checking for the remaster if that's all they're including. And knowing the social climate they'll probably nix the No Russian mission.

Back
Top Bottom