Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
PUBG should have kept the game until it was finished, polished and ready to be released.

Xbox forced there hand because of the release of the Xbox one X. If Xbox wanted a title they should have had a halo on deck... instead they pushed this game out and because 90% of the general public have really bad comprehension skills, all they say is “the game is so broken”. Realistically all PUBG needed was a June release, the game will be perfect in June and function the way it’s meant to function. The MAIN reason people play fornite over PUBG is because of its frame rate that’s down right laughable.

Build away though.

alot larger

it was what was needed to take my crew of 30 ur old dads from Pubg to the "cartoony" fortnite they swore theyd never play. Epic jus made a much better game. i prefer pubg but its so broken it makes it impossiblee to be better than what fortnites bringin
Still not playing it. I’m good on Minecraft with guns. Pubg gets better each update

Pubg put out a half was product and had us pay for it. Fortnight probably bringing in more money anyway due to avatar items.

Wow...... Good for him. For years he was talking about making playing video games a career back when he was a mid tier Halo pro who never won anything and now he's the richest of them all..

I suck at this game :lol:

EC3C0DF0-8ADB-40C8-96BA-84BB5F51E588.jpeg

Don't know how much time one would have to dedicate to become an expert level gamer, especially with FPS/TPS, but have to applaud those like Ninja and others who have excelled at it, especially at a professional level.

Some of the stuff seems routine to the point where is it even fun anymore constantly dominating a game lol.

As far as Fortnite's success, I felt a good bit of it came from beating PUBG to the punch as far as being the first Battle Royale style shooter released on consoles. Personally in the moment, felt MS' E3 2017 was a disappointment and wasn't really thrilled about PUBG coming to consoles, but playing the game made me realize it's a pretty damn good shooter even amidst its flaws.

I don't think it's fair to compare a F2P shooter to a $30 game either and I feel that's a big reason to why Fortnite has the larger player base amongst other things.

I don't think it's fair to compare a F2P shooter to a $30 game either and I feel that's a big reason to why Fortnite has the larger player base amongst other things.

Definitely agree with this. I am almost positive I'd enjoy PUBG more if I gave it the time, but Fortnite is free :lol:. That being said I saw PUBG on sale for $18 the other day, might have to give it a try for that price...

It's still free...unless you meant PUBG.

I haven't experienced a ton of performance issues playing PUBG either but seems like it's a constant topic for the game. Unless it's already a known thing, feel like PUBG/Bluehole is a game developed by a group of people who either don't have ton of experience in game development and are learning along the way.

Either way, game is great and it's a steal in my opinion at $18. It might be light on content, but the gameplay is addictive enough to justify it being a full retail game.

It's still free...unless you meant PUBG.

I haven't experienced a ton of performance issues playing PUBG either but seems like it's a constant topic for the game. Unless it's already a known thing, feel like PUBG/Bluehole is a game developed by a group of people who either don't have ton of experience in game development and are learning along the way.

Either way, game is great and it's a steal in my opinion at $18. It might be light on content, but the gameplay is addictive enough to justify it being a full retail game.
I meant wasnt free typo. I bought fortnight way before this hype and i tell ya that game was broken

Just checked Google trends for Fortnite and PUBG

Sheeeeeesh

Dude you know it's bad when COD is feeling nervous.

They're giving us BLOPS4 early and now word it that MW2 remastered drops 4/30.

Anyone can give whatever excuse they want for success but if it's good and fun and accepted by the masses what can you say.

I thought I would get bored once I win a game but I kept going and it's just as fun.

It's making all the tubers money that's why they all jumping ship... look at scump even now.

COD needs to put a battle royale into the next one. Also if they were smart they should release a new COD every 6 months now instead of yearly. A new one once a year and then a remastered one 6 months after the new one once hype starts dying down around May/June.

The yearly cycle is just a bad decision to me, but COD still sells like crazy, which I don't understand.

WWII is fun for what it is, but feel like I played it so many times already.

I meant wasnt free typo. I bought fortnight way before this hype and i tell ya that game was broken

Facts... he did. We played it at jump and it was terrible.

They had a good team, built it to what it is and seemingly very fast.

Back
Top Bottom