Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Where is battlefield actually? WW1 game didnt do it for me.

Just did a quick search looks like they are doing WW2 now

I believe he makes $1.7 mil a month with his youtube and all his other stuff he's doing.

I just saw a leak where he said he makes $25K a day in donations or something, but I don't know if he's allowed to keep those or he has to give it to a charity or something.

The thing with Fortnite is that epic just keeps making it better and better adding new things and challenges and yesterday I was just playing to do those weekly challenges and what not. I want to get to that level 99 and get that John Wick skin :lol:

I see what a youtuber was talking about back in the day when they started getting salty at nadeshot and scump due to how much money they were making and now I see it with ninja and all the attention he's getting. There was this other youtuber I used to follow called 402thunder, but I stopped messing with dude when he made those comments about Kapernick and said he messed up the NFL and they shouldn't kneel because they're at their job or something like that.

At that time 402thunder was approaching like 1mil subs and I saw a vid from him a few days ago where he's now hating on ninja and 402thunder sub count went down to like 700K. Dude said something like ninja is making too much money and why are people donating money to him and he's already rich and making to much money on youtube and he doesn't think people should donate to ninja because he makes so much. Pocket watching ol *** ***** :smh:

pretty sure they keep the donations to(unless he said he gives it to charity).

it's basically like how you would tip a street performer but these dudes get tipped hundreds even thousands at a time.

I suck at this game :lol:

EC3C0DF0-8ADB-40C8-96BA-84BB5F51E588.jpeg
U kinda sold me on Yeezy slippers now. I need wave runners ones tho

I forgot that I had Iyen on ignore so when the site moved, this thread wasn't visible anymore. Thought Xbox stopped being popping on NT

May be late, but have the rumored future Xbox titles been talked about yet?

I forgot that I had Iyen on ignore so when the site moved, this thread wasn't visible anymore. Thought Xbox stopped being popping on NT

May be late, but have the rumored future Xbox titles been talked about yet?
Lol y’all war is jokes.

What titles u talking bout ? Looking for state of decay

Back
Top Bottom