Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

9RcLT5u.gif

Spizzike is wasting hella time hah

Me and my boy cracked the COD code a few night ago.... last game we played i had 4 cerebus, 3 wraiths and 2 raps.

All about timing combat focus and kill confirmed.
Best game last night was 49-7. So close to the 50pc

Me and my boy cracked the COD code a few night ago.... last game we played i had 4 cerebus, 3 wraiths and 2 raps.

:lol: please define wasting time.

I've already had countless 40 bombs and multiple "50pc".. Simple slaying doesn't interest me anymore. Deathmatch / Kill Confirmed is boring.. All about Uplink, Hardpoint, and Arena.

:lol: please define wasting time.

I've already had countless 40 bombs and multiple "50pc".. Simple slaying doesn't interest me anymore. Deathmatch / Kill Confirmed is boring.. All about Uplink, Hardpoint, and Arena.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

after 4 cerebus, 3 wraiths and 2 raps i was fully expecting that my guy hit a 100 bomb or something impressive

must have been for the entire night he got 4 cerebus, 3 wraiths and 2 raps :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

after 4 cerebus, 3 wraiths and 2 raps i was fully expecting that my guy hit a 100 bomb or something impressive

must have been for the entire night he got 4 cerebus, 3 wraiths and 2 raps :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: but he cracked the COD code tho

That UAV/CUAV/HATR scorestreak setup :pimp:.

I'm currently running CUAV, Guardian, and Talon.

Not confident enough in my streaking abilities to up to RAPS or HATR, even though I cycle through my streaks often. Maybe I'll try that stuff out when I'm done with this Dark Matter camo. Aiming to be done by or during next weekend.

Not to mention he's using Combat Focus to get his streaks faster :rofl: like what? How are you not breaking 50? :lol:

Last edited:
Myself and a few NT heads can do 4 Cerebus or RAPS in 1 match... def not impressed.

How you denounce the game after a few good matches in KC at that. Play some objective with big numbers.

Im doing the Assault Camos right now, it adds a different flavor to the game compared to just aimlessly running around with your favorite gun. Seperates the boys from the men, Dark Matter is def an feat, keep it going bro.

Myself and a few NT heads can do 4 Cerebus or RAPS in 1 match... def not impressed.

How you denounce the game after a few good matches in KC at that. Play some objective with big numbers *and get the W*.
View media item 1860695

Fixed

Getting a 40 bomb in Hardpoint with over 1:00 of hill time to help your team get the W :smokin now THAT'S a good game.

Im doing the Assault Camos right now, it adds a different flavor to the game compared to just aimlessly running around with your favorite gun. Seperates the boys from the men, Dark Matter is def an feat, keep it going bro.

I'm trying, man. One thing I'll say is that it definitely opened my eyes to all the guns. I've used guns I never would have touched, and figured out how to do well with them. Good thing to have for Arena / Competitive if they Ban a gun I'm planning on using.. I can almost swap out with any other gun and do at least decent now.

Everyone I've talked to that has it says it was a massive GRIND to get it, so no easy routes here. That's what I like about it. Anyone that has it you know they worked hard for it, put in the time and effort because you can't just get it playing normally.

Venom where you been at bro? Me Nighthawk and BayWhatever been runnin games lately. Core and HC.

I'm down for HC now, the 4 of us would dominate (no pun intended)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom