why you mad at me?

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

SMH. Thats why blacks can only get rich and never wealthy

10% of your net worth on a car which will require a lot of money to up keep it

damn the whole race though?
frown.gif
why you mad at me?

As long as he has every member of YM not named Drake or Nicki on that Suge Knight plan and not paying producers he'll be fine moneywise.

As long as he has every member of YM not named Drake or Nicki on that Suge Knight plan and not paying producers he'll be fine moneywise.

Most people who got a 100K+ job riding around a 50k+ car. That's stupid. If his annual income for the past year exceed 16millions (and not counting his collective wealth), 8mil ride is a smarter choice than most people.

And I know for sure that lots of people don't even got anything close to a 100k annual income (with zero, or probably a negative collective wealth (student loan, mortgage, credit cards)) rides around 50k+ cars.

Why we do it? Because of birdman.

Is very obvious that he's the "poster child" for the "industry" because he portrays that luxury life style which brain washes most people to keep on "working" and slaving themselves on luxury items to have a "good" life, so the rich people stay rich. Most people are so dumb.

Identify our true enemies, and stop hating our own selves.

Most people who got a 100K+ job riding around a 50k+ car. That's stupid. If his annual income for the past year exceed 16millions (and not counting his collective wealth), 8mil ride is a smarter choice than most people.

And I know for sure that lots of people don't even got anything close to a 100k annual income (with zero, or probably a negative collective wealth (student loan, mortgage, credit cards)) rides around 50k+ cars.

Why we do it? Because of birdman.

Is very obvious that he's the "poster child" for the "industry" because he portrays that luxury life style which brain washes most people to keep on "working" and slaving themselves on luxury items to have a "good" life, so the rich people stay rich. Most people are so dumb.

Identify our true enemies, and stop hating our own selves.

Back
Top Bottom