Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

This isn't the first time NT has ran someone famous off of the site.....

wale-1.jpg

:rofl:, how did I know that was coming? :lol:

Nah. I remember this. She was faking it pretty hard in her short time here. She was all up in the general forum too looking for "new releases". Don't know why, maybe for more twitter followers or something.

If that was a genuine attempt she should've lurked before posting.

Thank you. I don't even think people remember that, they just want to type angry for yambs they never gonna see :lol:

http://niketalk.com/t/520987/legs-sneakers-vol-2/0_40

For those who don't recall.

laugh.gif
at asking for pics
oh yeah, i remember this thread.

A. it was her fault cuz her thread was in da wrong section (thread would've stayed open in sneaker showcase)

B. i mean she basically setting thirst traps, if you want simps boosting your ego instagram and twitter do da job quiet well...

NT will is da antithesis of thirsting/simping..we straight up dont respect anything if it any 100000000% valid in its respective field, and even

if it is valid/legit you'll still catch a subtle G check from a hater....

A. it was her fault cuz her thread was in da wrong section (thread would've stayed open in sneaker showcase)

B. i mean she basically setting thirst traps, if you want simps boosting your ego instagram and twitter do da job quiet well...

NT will is da antithesis of thirsting/simping..we straight up dont respect anything if it any 100000000% valid in its respective field, and even

who is "we"?

Half of these dudes are virgins

YALL RAN HER AWAY!!!! >:

nm after reading the thread she just wanted us to beast...smh she should of inboxed me them nudes

Last edited:
:lol:

Dudes on here would run Jordan himself off if he ever joined this site.

Kristi chick would catch the fade after I got her blazed 8)

She has some nice assets.

Where is AirAnt at homie would be loving this chicks chest game.

It actually seemed like she was legit interested in shoes, but the pure polar bear bursting out the water thirst was probably too much. But she is a mag model and has been for years, so I'm sure she really ain't trippin. If you really wanna see her that bad, just type her name into tumblr and have a ball.

Last edited:
NT: where we care more about religion , Dominicans being black, Sexuality, Trannies and driving m5 and smashings dimes

who is "we"?

Half of these dudes are virgins
perhaps, but she got treated da same way any other noob gets treated in here...

this forum is da great equalizer, its not like instagram/facebook where its designed to cater to ego stroking, you gotta handle da good and da bad

on NT, and i wouldn't prefer it any other way. steel sharpens steel.

aint nuffin wrong with her posting here..problem was she should've made em in da sneaker showcase thread or just participated in da WDYW thread

for what she was trying to do.

:pimp:
i like her 
as much as dudes stay in my inbox thinking im the chick in my avy
laugh.gif
:lol: Thats funny. What could people possibly be saying to you in there?

Man you have no idea :lol: I get crap in my youtube inbox (avy check) like "Shawty you gotta nice profile, you gotta twitter?", or they'll just leave their FB/email like I'm supposed to respond. I usually just say:

I'M A DUDE

Back
Top Bottom