Y'all ran Khrysti Hill off NT?

This isn't the first time NT has ran someone famous off of the site.....

wale-1.jpg

Let's not forget:

View media item 378301
Wait, he was on here too? What's the story behind this one

:pimp:
i like her 
as much as dudes stay in my inbox thinking im the chick in my avy
laugh.gif
:lol: Thats funny. What could people possibly be saying to you in there?

Man you have no idea :lol: I get crap in my youtube inbox (avy check) like "Shawty you gotta nice profile, you gotta twitter?", or they'll just leave their FB/email like I'm supposed to respond. I usually just say:

I'M A DUDE
:lol:

It's different for southernhospitality cuz his old sn used to be mrsouthernhospitality and there was no space so I know use to read his sn as "Mrs" and see the avy but if yall thirsty dudes read posts you'd catch on pretty quick that's a dude.

man she aint even get the real NT tough love. wale though im surprised he lasted as long as he did. i tell you what there is no quit in that man. NT had to beat his *** for 12 entire rounds. (major pause)
this chick aint even made it past the first 25 seconds

Who's that dude with the sims game... srs
Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes. Put out two dope albums in Papercut Chronicles and As Cruel as School Children then proceeded to release nothing but crap when they got on.
pimp.gif

i like her 
as much as dudes stay in my inbox thinking im the chick in my avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thats funny. What could people possibly be saying to you in there?
Man you have no idea 
laugh.gif
 I get crap in my youtube inbox (avy check) like "Shawty you gotta nice profile, you gotta twitter?", or they'll just leave their FB/email like I'm supposed to respond. I usually just say:

I'M A DUDE

Last edited:
yall over here rubbing your hands all proud that you ran her away like that's something to be proud of. I bet it would be different if it was Kate Upton

Just like not condoning fat people, we can't condone girls taking pics and thinking they deserve attention for it or it is a talent....
If she wants attention she should post pics of her giving up the suction....

What she did was say I'm vapid and have nothing to contribute so here's scantly clad pics of me, now thirst.....

yall over here rubbing your hands all proud that you ran her away like that's something to be proud of. I bet it would be different if it was Kate Upton
I'm one of eight members of NT that enjoy Kate Upton. Old girl would've gotten it worse.

Last edited:
oh yeah, i remember this thread.

A. it was her fault cuz her thread was in da wrong section (thread would've stayed open in sneaker showcase)

B. i mean she basically setting thirst traps, if you want simps boosting your ego instagram and twitter do da job quiet well...

NT will is da antithesis of thirsting/simping..we straight up dont respect anything if it any 100000000% valid in its respective field, and even

if it is valid/legit you'll still catch a subtle G check from a hater....

Well after seeing her topics...I ain't even mad that she ran off. Thirst at it's finest.

Last edited:
Who is she though? After watching the video she seemed to think people would know her name?????

Any JO talking half naked pics is a model nowadays....

come on man her name is in the title. Use google too. She's an internet model with big *** ******* and mass

come on man her name is in the title. Use google too. She's an internet model with big *** ******* and mass

But what is an Internet model? I remember models modeled in catalogs, not half naked in sneakers for ig, fb, twitter, or some sneaker blog for $100 or for free....

Back
Top Bottom