YO! Female infidelity...

Ok so the minute I THINK about cheating on my wife my love dimishes.

As mentioned earlier, does the same apply to child/parent relationships? Or is that "different." And if it is different, why is it different?

If a child steals $100 from a mother's purse, does the love diminish the second that thought comes to a child's mind?

Just trying to make sense of where you all are coming from

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So, I am in a 6 year relationship with a beautiful woman. Internally and externally. I love the woman.

I decide to stick my privates inside the hole of another woman.

At what point does the love switch turn off? The minute of penetration?

So just like that, the love I had for my woman is instantly gone? Really? Emotions work like that? I didn't know that.
i would say right when you decide is when your love diminishes..
maybe not all your love for your SO diminishes...but an important part of it is forever tarnished..

btw..what is your definition of love?

Without all of the bells and whistles and lubby dubby vocabulary, Love is just a high degree of infatuation to me. Nothing further.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

So, I am in a 6 year relationship with a beautiful woman. Internally and externally. I love the woman.

So just like that, the love I had for my woman is instantly gone? Really? Emotions work like that? I didn't know that.
i would say right when you decide is when your love diminishes..
maybe not all your love for your SO diminishes...but an important part of it is forever tarnished..

btw..what is your definition of love?

Without all of the bells and whistles and lubby dubby vocabulary, Love is just a high degree of infatuation to me. Nothing further.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Hmmm.. Idon't know. If a man cheats on a woman, he can still love her, but we can agree he is not respecting. Ok, I will rethink the love part, but it definitely means he doesn't respect her. I would probably put respect above love as a virtue in a relationship.

Respect and love are equal. If the relationship doesn't have both it will not work out.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Hmmm.. Idon't know. If a man cheats on a woman, he can still love her, but we can agree he is not respecting. Ok, I will rethink the love part, but it definitely means he doesn't respect her. I would probably put respect above love as a virtue in a relationship.

Respect and love are equal. If the relationship doesn't have both it will not work out.

DC you think wayyy to much and hard about things fool
30t6p3b.gif

As mentioned earlier, does the same apply to child/parent relationships? Or is that "different." And if it is different, why is it different?

If a child steals $100 from a mother's purse, does the love diminish the second that thought comes to a child's mind?

Dude you just said love was a high degree of infatuation.
laugh.gif
So a parent/child relationship is equal to THAT in your eyes? Get out of here with that mess.

laugh.gif
So a parent/child relationship is equal to THAT in your eyes? Get out of here with that mess.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
How else would you define love HoneyNut? A man/woman type of love. Why isn't it the next level past infatuation exactly? Liking someone is a low level of infatuation right? So why wouldn't love be that infatuation to a higher degree?

And I never implied that a parent/child relationship was equal to a man/woman relationship. Hence my opinion on conditional vs. unconditional love, which I mentioned earlier. Where I said I don't think a man/woman can love each other unconditionally like a parent/child can.

I don't think I need to go anywhere.

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif
Simple statement. If we are discussing something I don't understand why it is in my best interest to NOT think "way to hard" (your assumption) about the topic. But I will continue to think "way to hard" about things.

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

laugh.gif
How else would you define love HoneyNut? A man/woman type of love. Why isn't it the next level past infatuation exactly? Liking someone is a low level of infatuation right? So why wouldn't love be that infatuation to a higher degree?

And I never implied that a parent/child relationship was equal to a man/woman relationship. Hence my opinion on conditional vs. unconditional love, which I mentioned earlier. Where I said I don't think a man/woman can love each other unconditionally like a parent/child can.

I don't think I need to go anywhere.

30t6p3b.gif
Simple statement. If we are discussing something I don't understand why it is in my best interest to NOT think "way to hard" (your assumption) about the topic. But I will continue to think "way to hard" about things.

Funny that Mr. Thesaurus seems to agree with me.

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]adulation, affection, allegiance, amity, amorousness, amour, appreciation, ardency, ardor, attachment, case*, cherishing, crush, delight, devotedness, devotion, emotion, enchantment, enjoyment, fervor, fidelity, flame, fondness, friendship, hankering, idolatry, inclination,[color= rgb(204, 0, 51)] [/color]infatuation, involvement, like, lust, mad for, partiality, passion, piety, rapture, regard, relish, respect, sentiment, soft spot, taste, tenderness, weakness, worship, yearning, zeal[/td][/tr][/table]

Funny that Mr. Thesaurus seems to agree with me.

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]adulation, affection, allegiance, amity, amorousness, amour, appreciation, ardency, ardor, attachment, case*, cherishing, crush, delight, devotedness, devotion, emotion, enchantment, enjoyment, fervor, fidelity, flame, fondness, friendship, hankering, idolatry, inclination,[color= rgb(204, 0, 51)] [/color]infatuation, involvement, like, lust, mad for, partiality, passion, piety, rapture, regard, relish, respect, sentiment, soft spot, taste, tenderness, weakness, worship, yearning, zeal[/td][/tr][/table]

Now we're convoluting this thread with the love that is shared between parent/child and grouping it with b/f g/f or husband/wife relationships.

Each work on a different aspect of love.

Like I said before the emotional spectrum is wide and varied. Inside each emotion, like love, is different combinations. While the general idea of love might be the same...it changes based on the conditions of what brought about that type of love and how that love is differentiated from other types of love based on the relationship.

A parent/child's love for each other is on a whole different type than the one shared between couples and even the ones shared between friends.

Like DC was inferring that if a child steals money from his/her parent does their love diminish...and like I said before it's not about the person doing the "stealing" it's the love of the person on the receiving end of that unfortunate transaction that we need to think about. Look at how many times in your life you did something on a whim without really thinking about it and it came back to hurt someone you loved. While the person doing that action isn't really diminishing their love for someone...yet...it's the person on the other end who gets hurt by it that reduces their love...

People arguing that the person committing infidelity is the one who didn't have love for the other, is most likely mistaken. People do things just to do them...they jump in before thinking it through...thats why you can't have love for these kinds of people given the severity of what they did. If their foolish once, they'll be foolish again.

When you start a relationship with another person where sex is involved you better be on the same wavelength as that person or else your gonna get @@%*@%+ on hard.

Now we're convoluting this thread with the love that is shared between parent/child and grouping it with b/f g/f or husband/wife relationships.

Like I said before the emotional spectrum is wide and varied. Inside each emotion, like love, is different combinations. While the general idea of love might be the same...it changes based on the conditions of what brought about that type of love and how that love is differentiated from other types of love based on the relationship.

A parent/child's love for each other is on a whole different type than the one shared between couples and even the ones shared between friends.

Like DC was inferring that if a child steals money from his/her parent does their love diminish...and like I said before it's not about the person doing the "stealing" it's the love of the person on the receiving end of that unfortunate transaction that we need to think about. Look at how many times in your life you did something on a whim without really thinking about it and it came back to hurt someone you loved. While the person doing that action isn't really diminishing their love for someone...yet...it's the person on the other end who gets hurt by it that reduces their love...

People arguing that the person committing infidelity is the one who didn't have love for the other, is most likely mistaken. People do things just to do them...they jump in before thinking it through...thats why you can't have love for these kinds of people given the severity of what they did. If their foolish once, they'll be foolish again.

When you start a relationship with another person where sex is involved you better be on the same wavelength as that person or else your gonna get @@%*@%+ on hard.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

True but what makes cheating the ultimate sin is what i guess ppl are saying. I mean yea its bad but casey anthony situation>cheating in my humble opinion.. I mean i feel cheating is wrong but there are so many horrid actions that i would def place above it.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

True but what makes cheating the ultimate sin is what i guess ppl are saying. I mean yea its bad but casey anthony situation>cheating in my humble opinion.. I mean i feel cheating is wrong but there are so many horrid actions that i would def place above it.

DC, I hope you're happy being alone for life..
Thanks. But you really know nothing about me or my personal life for that statement to hold any value, accuracy, or truth. So you got it man.

What makes cheating the ultimate sin is the deception. The lies, the half-truths, the 3/4th truths.

@Grimlock, I am saying that parent/child love isn't the same as man/woman love.

But I used the child stealing from the parent as an instance that causing someone harm does not mean you don't love them anymore. Like you all are finally understanding, it is more about respect than love. Glad you see that @ Caps.

DC, I hope you're happy being alone for life..
Thanks. But you really know nothing about me or my personal life for that statement to hold any value, accuracy, or truth. So you got it man.

What makes cheating the ultimate sin is the deception. The lies, the half-truths, the 3/4th truths.

@Grimlock, I am saying that parent/child love isn't the same as man/woman love.

But I used the child stealing from the parent as an instance that causing someone harm does not mean you don't love them anymore. Like you all are finally understanding, it is more about respect than love. Glad you see that @ Caps.

Back
Top Bottom