YO! Female infidelity...

Not for nothing,

If you can accept that a woman (especially your woman now that she's taken) has more offers from men than you do from women, you can accept that she's gonna do what she wants.

All you can do is play YOUR part in the relationship and keep communication open. This pimp once said that if you know why your woman left you, you weren't doing a good job. That makes mad sense.

As for me, I'd probably be upset because it'd suck investing all that time and money into someone but on the other hand, that's one less person in your life to worry about and if they'd cheat on you, there's no telling about how low other areas of their lives are.

Not for nothing,

If you can accept that a woman (especially your woman now that she's taken) has more offers from men than you do from women, you can accept that she's gonna do what she wants.

All you can do is play YOUR part in the relationship and keep communication open. This pimp once said that if you know why your woman left you, you weren't doing a good job. That makes mad sense.

As for me, I'd probably be upset because it'd suck investing all that time and money into someone but on the other hand, that's one less person in your life to worry about and if they'd cheat on you, there's no telling about how low other areas of their lives are.

its a horrible thought that can consume you. throw in the amount of distance thats in my relationship...SHEEESH

Its a B!!!

its a horrible thought that can consume you. throw in the amount of distance thats in my relationship...SHEEESH

Its a B!!!

I'm 28 years old and I've cheated on every girl I've ever been with in my life except for two, one when I 17 and one the woman I'm with now.

As far as the lady I'm with now the reason is simple. There are billions of fine women in the world but this chick is my best friend. I can see her being the mother of my children and I can't give that up just for some stray +*#. Because even if I never get caught I would know what I did.

Call me crazy but if you really love someone you don't cheat. This is the first women in a my adult life where if she found out I cheated it would hurt if he she left.

Now if she cheated on me I don't know what I would do. Smashing some other broad to get over her sounds good until you have started making life decisions with a woman.

I'm 28 years old and I've cheated on every girl I've ever been with in my life except for two, one when I 17 and one the woman I'm with now.

As far as the lady I'm with now the reason is simple. There are billions of fine women in the world but this chick is my best friend. I can see her being the mother of my children and I can't give that up just for some stray +*#. Because even if I never get caught I would know what I did.

Call me crazy but if you really love someone you don't cheat. This is the first women in a my adult life where if she found out I cheated it would hurt if he she left.

Now if she cheated on me I don't know what I would do. Smashing some other broad to get over her sounds good until you have started making life decisions with a woman.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But I used the child stealing from the parent as an instance that causing someone harm does not mean you don't love them anymore. Like you all are finally understanding, it is more about respect than love. Glad you see that @ Caps.
Look ButterCup I see and admit to nothing.
laugh.gif

But I used the child stealing from the parent as an instance that causing someone harm does not mean you don't love them anymore. Like you all are finally understanding, it is more about respect than love. Glad you see that @ Caps.
Look ButterCup I see and admit to nothing.
laugh.gif

I was fortunate enough to have it happen to me at a young age. I caught my girl getting out the car with some dude after my bball game had been canceled. I was 17 and hurt. But I spoke to my big cuz (RIP) and he layed it all out for me. The next morning I went and copped the black red 14s and moved on knowing that a woman can do the same dirt a man can. That changed me right before I went to college.

I guess it didn't bother me as much because I also had a chick away at college. SO I realized if I was doing it she could be doing it as well.

Now that I'm with my childrens mother and we got damn near 5 years in, I can say it would be more hurtful. But I don't put anything past anyone. If it happens, I'll deal with it when I get there.

I would never beat or kill a woman for cheating. That's a human life that will affect many others, including myself. It's not worth it. MOVE ON!

I was fortunate enough to have it happen to me at a young age. I caught my girl getting out the car with some dude after my bball game had been canceled. I was 17 and hurt. But I spoke to my big cuz (RIP) and he layed it all out for me. The next morning I went and copped the black red 14s and moved on knowing that a woman can do the same dirt a man can. That changed me right before I went to college.

I guess it didn't bother me as much because I also had a chick away at college. SO I realized if I was doing it she could be doing it as well.

Now that I'm with my childrens mother and we got damn near 5 years in, I can say it would be more hurtful. But I don't put anything past anyone. If it happens, I'll deal with it when I get there.

I would never beat or kill a woman for cheating. That's a human life that will affect many others, including myself. It's not worth it. MOVE ON!

Originally Posted by Carver

DC, I hope you're happy being alone for life..
Thanks. But you really know nothing about me or my personal life for that statement to hold any value, accuracy, or truth. So you got it man.

What makes cheating the ultimate sin is the deception. The lies, the half-truths, the 3/4th truths.

@Grimlock, I am saying that parent/child love isn't the same as man/woman love.

Like Grimlock mentioned, your conditions of love towards your significant other and then your children are completely different. But when it comes to cheating, some leave their partner and some stay with them, right? So it depends on that individual's forgiveness and their desire to remain with their partner after a betrayal. Some put up certain conditions and boundaries in an exclusive commitment and relationship, and if you break one of them, then it's done. Some have different kinds of boundaries.

But, then again, in your case scenario, some parents DO disown their children (child comes out as gay, pregnancy, prostitution, stole tons of money from parents, became a drug addict,etc.) and some go to extremes to even kill their children if they feel they have been betrayed or dishonored in some way (ie. honor killings).  So you can use different arguments on wondering if parents loved their children enough to not disown them like that.

Going back to love and cheating. Yes, I also cannot see how someone can be in love with you and cheat. Shouldn't they have enough love for you to respect you enough to not cheat and betray you and hurt you like that? That is how it was with my case. I went through ups and down with my ex.At times I thought I had to break up with him,but I could never even imagine cheating on him because I loved him too much to even betray or hurt him like that.

Originally Posted by Carver

DC, I hope you're happy being alone for life..
Thanks. But you really know nothing about me or my personal life for that statement to hold any value, accuracy, or truth. So you got it man.

What makes cheating the ultimate sin is the deception. The lies, the half-truths, the 3/4th truths.

@Grimlock, I am saying that parent/child love isn't the same as man/woman love.

Like Grimlock mentioned, your conditions of love towards your significant other and then your children are completely different. But when it comes to cheating, some leave their partner and some stay with them, right? So it depends on that individual's forgiveness and their desire to remain with their partner after a betrayal. Some put up certain conditions and boundaries in an exclusive commitment and relationship, and if you break one of them, then it's done. Some have different kinds of boundaries.

But, then again, in your case scenario, some parents DO disown their children (child comes out as gay, pregnancy, prostitution, stole tons of money from parents, became a drug addict,etc.) and some go to extremes to even kill their children if they feel they have been betrayed or dishonored in some way (ie. honor killings).  So you can use different arguments on wondering if parents loved their children enough to not disown them like that.

Going back to love and cheating. Yes, I also cannot see how someone can be in love with you and cheat. Shouldn't they have enough love for you to respect you enough to not cheat and betray you and hurt you like that? That is how it was with my case. I went through ups and down with my ex.At times I thought I had to break up with him,but I could never even imagine cheating on him because I loved him too much to even betray or hurt him like that.

after your first love, alot of people learn to not trust females

i know thats an ignorant and generalized statement, but with some of the stuff I've dealt with in this lifetime makes me realize that I should take everything with a grain of salt

after your first love, alot of people learn to not trust females

i know thats an ignorant and generalized statement, but with some of the stuff I've dealt with in this lifetime makes me realize that I should take everything with a grain of salt

Ok so the minute I THINK about cheating on my wife my love dimishes.

As mentioned earlier, does the same apply to child/parent relationships? Or is that "different." And if it is different, why is it diis erent?

If a child steals $100 from a mother's purse, does the love diminish the second that thought comes to a child's mind?

Just trying to make sense of where you all are coming from
They're both different and the same in a way. Emotionally, the way we treat our significant others may reflect on how we were treated as kids or how we will treat our kids. 
As for love diminishing if a child steals $100, you got to put into account that the mother was the bearer of this child. She created that bond, so she is intuitively obligated to love the child unconditionally. When it comes to bringing someone into your life, you both gotta take the step to deal with each other and build trust. The mother has already done all that and built a foundation with the child as soon as he/she was born. Whereas dealing with a significant other, you are both grown adults with a state of mind that must match, in the sense that you both know you must be committed and bring %100 both ways. A child alone is still developing those thoughts, and there will be times he/she does not think, their desires are misplaced. So given the chance to steal $100, he/she may take it without realizing the consequences, and is lucky enough that the mother understands and forgives. 

When it comes to a significant other doing something in that range (and cheating is by far worse), it breaks the other's trust because they make a 'pact' that they should never cross that line. 
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I feel you, bro. The same thing happened to me when I was around that age. It was my first real thing with any girl, she called me her best friend, everything. And being the accepting person I was, I took her in and did as much as I could for her. She brought another dood around, and since then I cut her from my life. All my 'relationships' after that were just flings and a result of my distrust for women. It took me 3 years until I finally found a girl that came out with trust being important from the start. A girl that met me in the middle for once. Been going strong for over a year and a half and I will never try to leave her for another chick.

As mentioned earlier, does the same apply to child/parent relationships? Or is that "different." And if it is different, why is it diis erent?

If a child steals $100 from a mother's purse, does the love diminish the second that thought comes to a child's mind?

They're both different and the same in a way. Emotionally, the way we treat our significant others may reflect on how we were treated as kids or how we will treat our kids. 
As for love diminishing if a child steals $100, you got to put into account that the mother was the bearer of this child. She created that bond, so she is intuitively obligated to love the child unconditionally. When it comes to bringing someone into your life, you both gotta take the step to deal with each other and build trust. The mother has already done all that and built a foundation with the child as soon as he/she was born. Whereas dealing with a significant other, you are both grown adults with a state of mind that must match, in the sense that you both know you must be committed and bring %100 both ways. A child alone is still developing those thoughts, and there will be times he/she does not think, their desires are misplaced. So given the chance to steal $100, he/she may take it without realizing the consequences, and is lucky enough that the mother understands and forgives. 

When it comes to a significant other doing something in that range (and cheating is by far worse), it breaks the other's trust because they make a 'pact' that they should never cross that line. 
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I feel you, bro. The same thing happened to me when I was around that age. It was my first real thing with any girl, she called me her best friend, everything. And being the accepting person I was, I took her in and did as much as I could for her. She brought another dood around, and since then I cut her from my life. All my 'relationships' after that were just flings and a result of my distrust for women. It took me 3 years until I finally found a girl that came out with trust being important from the start. A girl that met me in the middle for once. Been going strong for over a year and a half and I will never try to leave her for another chick.

As mentioned earlier, does the same apply to child/parent relationships? Or is that "different." And if it is different, why is it different?

this does not apply.

a child may not know better... but an adult, in a committed relationship, has to know better.
if you are arguing that an adult does not have to know better to justify why they cheat..then you have to up your standards on who you date.

any women of mine knows that cheating will not happen.
if you ain't feeling me..then move on. no need for deceit.
no need to cheat. if i ain't the one for you, you ain't the one for me.

cheating is a sign of weakness.

and love is > infatuation. love is being there when the chips are down.
love is when you can't stand the person, but you can't stand being without them.
love is way more than infatuation. infatuation fades. love shouldn't

As mentioned earlier, does the same apply to child/parent relationships? Or is that "different." And if it is different, why is it different?

this does not apply.

a child may not know better... but an adult, in a committed relationship, has to know better.
if you are arguing that an adult does not have to know better to justify why they cheat..then you have to up your standards on who you date.

any women of mine knows that cheating will not happen.
if you ain't feeling me..then move on. no need for deceit.
no need to cheat. if i ain't the one for you, you ain't the one for me.

cheating is a sign of weakness.

and love is > infatuation. love is being there when the chips are down.
love is when you can't stand the person, but you can't stand being without them.
love is way more than infatuation. infatuation fades. love shouldn't

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by LDJ

That isnt always the case, because its ppl who steal/murder/kill etc have drug problems all kind of demons and they stop doing it. I think judgement of a person should be on a individual case, and not on a generalization. But there where ppl who said in here that they would off their wife, wish death upon them and all kinda crazy mess. And this train of thought isnt just limited to NT. Plenty of ppl have been murdered etc all types of foul/bad things because someone cheated on them etc. Lets not act like ppl mainly woman 100% act civil in situations like this. Hell look at those crazy tyler perry movies. Yes they are movies but, things like that aka woman scorn stuff happen often. All im saying is if you heard/found out your sig other is cheating and you try to run them over with a car/ stab them/ set them on fire, shoot them etc.... Then something is definitely not clicking upstairs. And that the so called love you had was really on some in love with being in love or on some obsession type/derrange mentality.

I mean if you guys feel like this is normal behavior then um cool, hopefully no one will ever betray you/disappoint you. Hate to read a thread about a NTer doing bid for oj'in they sig other.

I wasn't saying those acts were limited to NT, I was saying that people on NT are quick to run to the "This type of behavior borders sociopath tendencies/bipolar/schizophrenic"
line, even when it has nothing to do with the topic. But you're right, that isn't normal at all. I can't speak for anybody else, but if I get down wrong, in a relationaship, then I will
remove myself from it, and fairly easily too (in kids aren't involved). That love isn't compltely gone once that happens, but it's destroyed enough to where you don't feel bad when
you move on in your own life.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by LDJ

That isnt always the case, because its ppl who steal/murder/kill etc have drug problems all kind of demons and they stop doing it. I think judgement of a person should be on a individual case, and not on a generalization. But there where ppl who said in here that they would off their wife, wish death upon them and all kinda crazy mess. And this train of thought isnt just limited to NT. Plenty of ppl have been murdered etc all types of foul/bad things because someone cheated on them etc. Lets not act like ppl mainly woman 100% act civil in situations like this. Hell look at those crazy tyler perry movies. Yes they are movies but, things like that aka woman scorn stuff happen often. All im saying is if you heard/found out your sig other is cheating and you try to run them over with a car/ stab them/ set them on fire, shoot them etc.... Then something is definitely not clicking upstairs. And that the so called love you had was really on some in love with being in love or on some obsession type/derrange mentality.

I mean if you guys feel like this is normal behavior then um cool, hopefully no one will ever betray you/disappoint you. Hate to read a thread about a NTer doing bid for oj'in they sig other.

I wasn't saying those acts were limited to NT, I was saying that people on NT are quick to run to the "This type of behavior borders sociopath tendencies/bipolar/schizophrenic"
line, even when it has nothing to do with the topic. But you're right, that isn't normal at all. I can't speak for anybody else, but if I get down wrong, in a relationaship, then I will
remove myself from it, and fairly easily too (in kids aren't involved). That love isn't compltely gone once that happens, but it's destroyed enough to where you don't feel bad when
you move on in your own life.

Over the years, I've done alot of research, and have figured out the 5 main Reasons why a Women would Cheat on You:

#5. Familiarity breeds contempt
Oxytocin Levels (a Bonding chemical released during sex) with the Same Partner begin to drop after 4 years, sometimes even earlier. Which means long term relationships are simply not natural

#4. Lack of Mystery
Most dudes come home from work, watch TV, and fall asleep, wake up and do it all over again the next day. When a woman knows your "routine" like the back of her hand, it kills attraction. She has to be wondering what your doing at all times, if your with another chick etc.

#3. Not dominant enough. (Boldness)
You cant ask a woman to do something, you just do it.

#2. Alpha Male/Beta Male
Throughout the course of history, 80% of Women have reproduced, while only 40% of Men have. Given the choice, most women will share an Alpha dude, than having exclusitivity with a Beta, since they and their offspring stand a better chance of survival with the Alpha dude.

#1. Not Being in Shape
Its debateable whether looks are important to Women as they are to us, however you most likely wont have very much stamina if your in poor Shape.

Over the years, I've done alot of research, and have figured out the 5 main Reasons why a Women would Cheat on You:

Oxytocin Levels (a Bonding chemical released during sex) with the Same Partner begin to drop after 4 years, sometimes even earlier. Which means long term relationships are simply not natural

#4. Lack of Mystery
Most dudes come home from work, watch TV, and fall asleep, wake up and do it all over again the next day. When a woman knows your "routine" like the back of her hand, it kills attraction. She has to be wondering what your doing at all times, if your with another chick etc.

#2. Alpha Male/Beta Male
Throughout the course of history, 80% of Women have reproduced, while only 40% of Men have. Given the choice, most women will share an Alpha dude, than having exclusitivity with a Beta, since they and their offspring stand a better chance of survival with the Alpha dude.

#1. Not Being in Shape
Its debateable whether looks are important to Women as they are to us, however you most likely wont have very much stamina if your in poor Shape.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Over the years, I've done alot of research, and have figured out the 5 main Reasons why a Women would Cheat on You: me

#4. Lack of Mystery

#2. Alpha Male/Beta Male

#1. Not Being in Shape
roll.gif

sorry the lulz must be had at every second of every day.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Over the years, I've done alot of research, and have figured out the 5 main Reasons why a Women would Cheat on You: me

#4. Lack of Mystery

#2. Alpha Male/Beta Male

#1. Not Being in Shape
roll.gif

sorry the lulz must be had at every second of every day.

Back
Top Bottom