YO! Female infidelity...

nah he ain't gettin no money  

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Cheating is extremely disrespectful & selfish but I don't think that means they love you any less man or woman.
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, respect you for understanding this concept. It is so hard for females to get this and you might be one of the firsts that I have seen verablize it. I commend you Big Mouse.

33wte1j.gif

You 2 are utterly delirious.

how so?

you guys are gonna live life inside one vicious circle...

If i'm in a relationship and I meet someone over a period of time that I have an affinity for, a connection, moreso than my current g/f then I need to reevaluate where I'm going in this relationship and if I'm willing to work on it to get it to where I need it to be. Every relationship you have in life is gonna need work to make connections even tighter...so if I'm faced with a situation where i'm being tempted too much or I find myself unhappy with a certain aspect of my current relationship...I work on it.

I don't go and cheat on this person just on a whim with a fools rush in mentality. It takes years for a relationship/connection to be built, but only seconds for it to be destroyed. Whoever i'm in a relationship with I have to have enough respect to know that certain actions I take could hurt them in ways that could stay with them for years. I mean you guys can live whatever life you want to live and do what you feel is in your nature....I always trust my gut and my instinct....and my gut has always been one that is super empathetic and the notion of causing lasting harm on someone that I tell that I love them is not inside my nature.

Another poster said that one instance of cheating shouldn't take away years of building...might be true...but not to me.

Something that is really debatable is this notion of "unconditional love"....every love is based on conditions so when people say "I love him/her unconditionally" their full of +#%+. It's a nice thing to say but it's never true.

My love has conditions attached to it...you stay within those conditions and i'll love you "unconditionally"
laugh.gif

If i'm in a relationship and I meet someone over a period of time that I have an affinity for, a connection, moreso than my current g/f then I need to reevaluate where I'm going in this relationship and if I'm willing to work on it to get it to where I need it to be. Every relationship you have in life is gonna need work to make connections even tighter...so if I'm faced with a situation where i'm being tempted too much or I find myself unhappy with a certain aspect of my current relationship...I work on it.

I don't go and cheat on this person just on a whim with a fools rush in mentality. It takes years for a relationship/connection to be built, but only seconds for it to be destroyed. Whoever i'm in a relationship with I have to have enough respect to know that certain actions I take could hurt them in ways that could stay with them for years. I mean you guys can live whatever life you want to live and do what you feel is in your nature....I always trust my gut and my instinct....and my gut has always been one that is super empathetic and the notion of causing lasting harm on someone that I tell that I love them is not inside my nature.

Another poster said that one instance of cheating shouldn't take away years of building...might be true...but not to me.

Something that is really debatable is this notion of "unconditional love"....every love is based on conditions so when people say "I love him/her unconditionally" their full of +#%+. It's a nice thing to say but it's never true.

My love has conditions attached to it...you stay within those conditions and i'll love you "unconditionally"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I don't go and cheat on this person just on a whim with a fools rush in mentality. It takes years for a relationship/connection to be built, but only seconds for it to be destroyed.
Whoever i'm in a relationship with I have to have enough respect to know that certain actions I take could hurt them in ways that could stay with them for years. I mean you guys can live whatever life you want to live and do what you feel is in your nature....I always trust my gut and my instinct....and my gut has always been one that is super empathetic and the notion of causing lasting harm on someone that I tell that I love them is not inside my nature.

laugh.gif
I just don't want anyone to miss this.

I don't go and cheat on this person just on a whim with a fools rush in mentality. It takes years for a relationship/connection to be built, but only seconds for it to be destroyed.
Whoever i'm in a relationship with I have to have enough respect to know that certain actions I take could hurt them in ways that could stay with them for years. I mean you guys can live whatever life you want to live and do what you feel is in your nature....I always trust my gut and my instinct....and my gut has always been one that is super empathetic and the notion of causing lasting harm on someone that I tell that I love them is not inside my nature.

laugh.gif
I just don't want anyone to miss this.

laugh.gif
I spoke on this last week. I don't think it is possible for one human to love another human unconditionally. Maybe, maybe, maybe, parent/child relationships, but man/woman relationships? Hell no. Not even sure why people want to label their love as unconditional. That is a joke in my eyes but people want their feelings to appear to be stronger than what they really are.

But yea, no such thing man

laugh.gif
I spoke on this last week. I don't think it is possible for one human to love another human unconditionally. Maybe, maybe, maybe, parent/child relationships, but man/woman relationships? Hell no. Not even sure why people want to label their love as unconditional. That is a joke in my eyes but people want their feelings to appear to be stronger than what they really are.

But yea, no such thing man

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, respect you for understanding this concept. It is so hard for females to get this and you might be one of the firsts that I have seen verablize it. I commend you Big Mouse.

33wte1j.gif

how so?

If your man cheats on you...and says to you "but baby, I still love you the same I did before %++#$%$ her!!"
How would you respond?

You'd probably dump his #$% right?  You wouldn't care if he still loved you the same after he cheated on you.

33wte1j.gif

how so?

If your man cheats on you...and says to you "but baby, I still love you the same I did before %++#$%$ her!!"
How would you respond?

You'd probably dump his #$% right?  You wouldn't care if he still loved you the same after he cheated on you.

It isn't about CARING if he still loves you the same.
It isn't about him SAYING he still loves you the same.
It is about him actually still loving you the same.

Which is what we are talking about. We said nothing of what you mentioned.

how so?

How would you respond?

but thats for me PERSONALLY if someone wants to work on their relationship and their SO hasn't cheated on them multiple times i can COMPLETELY understand that...

& just cuz im not tryin to hear the 'i still love you' nonsense doesn't mean its not true...he might still love me very much but when he cheated and i found out he put the fate of our relationship into my hands i chose to end it...doesn't change how he feels about me

how so?

How would you respond?

but thats for me PERSONALLY if someone wants to work on their relationship and their SO hasn't cheated on them multiple times i can COMPLETELY understand that...

& just cuz im not tryin to hear the 'i still love you' nonsense doesn't mean its not true...he might still love me very much but when he cheated and i found out he put the fate of our relationship into my hands i chose to end it...doesn't change how he feels about me

11ux10j.jpg

which is my point. he/she doesn't if they cheat on you.  why you would think they love you the same escapes me.

11ux10j.jpg

which is my point. he/she doesn't if they cheat on you.  why you would think they love you the same escapes me.

So, I am in a 6 year relationship with a beautiful woman. Internally and externally. I love the woman.

I decide to stick my privates inside the hole of another woman.

At what point does the love switch turn off? The minute of penetration?

So just like that, the love I had for my woman is instantly gone? Really? Emotions work like that? I didn't know that.

So, I am in a 6 year relationship with a beautiful woman. Internally and externally. I love the woman.

So just like that, the love I had for my woman is instantly gone? Really? Emotions work like that? I didn't know that.

no but respect does. 

no but respect does. 

Okay your view of love towards her, has not changed...I guess.
But that doesn't matter.

She had a different perception of how you loved her...perhaps as someone who loved her enough to never cheat on her. It's how your significant other perceives your love. You could tell her that you love her all the same you want, but she'll never believe that anymore.

Okay your view of love towards her, has not changed...I guess.
But that doesn't matter.

She had a different perception of how you loved her...perhaps as someone who loved her enough to never cheat on her. It's how your significant other perceives your love. You could tell her that you love her all the same you want, but she'll never believe that anymore.

laugh.gif

Which was my whole point in the marriage thread. Ppl say it isnt for social,ppl perceptions/conditioning by society product of environment and they do take the vows seriously yet knowingly come into the situation lying knowing that the love they swore to god family and friends and to the world has conditions and till death isnt the only one.

And unrelated but kinda one in the same is you mentioned the parent/child connection and unconditional love yet you have ppl particulary woman who many times deny their kids a family that consist of to parents who love them because they didnt get along with the other parent, cheated/got cheated on and use the whole if you cheated dont love me disrespect me then you did/feel the same way about said child. And it has been proven time and time again that having two parents is better for children then just one. Wouldnt that be considered being one instance that can change the dynamics of ones life, that being the child? And if thats the case why arent alot of these kids who grow up in single homes using that same mentality and accepting what their parent did to them?

Why is this forgiven and not the other? Wouldnt their certain particular action hurt them in ways for years? i know its kind of a segway but the argument is still based on the same premise and principles.

laugh.gif

Which was my whole point in the marriage thread. Ppl say it isnt for social,ppl perceptions/conditioning by society product of environment and they do take the vows seriously yet knowingly come into the situation lying knowing that the love they swore to god family and friends and to the world has conditions and till death isnt the only one.

And unrelated but kinda one in the same is you mentioned the parent/child connection and unconditional love yet you have ppl particulary woman who many times deny their kids a family that consist of to parents who love them because they didnt get along with the other parent, cheated/got cheated on and use the whole if you cheated dont love me disrespect me then you did/feel the same way about said child. And it has been proven time and time again that having two parents is better for children then just one. Wouldnt that be considered being one instance that can change the dynamics of ones life, that being the child? And if thats the case why arent alot of these kids who grow up in single homes using that same mentality and accepting what their parent did to them?

Why is this forgiven and not the other? Wouldnt their certain particular action hurt them in ways for years? i know its kind of a segway but the argument is still based on the same premise and principles.

Originally Posted by LDJ

No that was not your whole point in the other thread so stop it.

What exactly are you trying to say with your long-winded @%#. What is your point?

Originally Posted by LDJ

No that was not your whole point in the other thread so stop it.

What exactly are you trying to say with your long-winded @%#. What is your point?

Back
Top Bottom