YO! Female infidelity...

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I would kill her

No bs...
There are plenty of dudes in prison that made that same mistake, well at least the ones who didn't kill themselves after killing their chicks. Why people feel like they own other people is beyond me. I just don't see why dudes get to the point where they do something stupid like that just because they feelings got hurt. Move on and find a new chick, or just be alone.
grin.gif
 this you speack the truth man..no one owns you if you aint the one move it on man theres plenty of girls...the best is find you a badder one

i speak from experience its a bad feeling man to find out your getting done dirty
ohwell.gif
 just cant let it hold you down

Me and my girl have a pact to just break up if we ever feel the need to cheat so that no one really as hurt compared to if we found out while we're still together.

If you're thinking of cheating on the person you're with,than you don't really deserve to be with that person and you shouldn't be together.

Me and my girl have a pact to just break up if we ever feel the need to cheat so that no one really as hurt compared to if we found out while we're still together.

If you're thinking of cheating on the person you're with,than you don't really deserve to be with that person and you shouldn't be together.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

%+!$#!$+.
The right situation comes along and you'll cheat. 

Right situation? What do you mean right situation? Can you explain?

100 percent guaranteed I NEVER would. I know myself and my character to not fall into that weakness, especially if it is a relationship that is exclusive and there is a commitment. It is just like I know I would never rob a bank. 

blah, blah.....blah, blah, blah.....
Human is human and you're not special. 

Like I stated. Let the right situation come along and you'll go for it. You might go your entire relationship life without it ever coming up. In that case, more power to you. 

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

this thread depresses me. what happened to loyalty and trust? damn yo
30t6p3b.gif
Both men and women ain't *%$+. Dudes on NT make it appear as if cheating with someone is acceptable and normal. Y'all are foul. Karma is for the birds but I won't be mad if her spouse put a bullet in you and her especially if she's bringing men around my children and having sex with them while my kids are nearby. It would take a lot for me to not snap her neck with my bare hands if I found out something like that happened.

After this thread, if I ever get into a serious relationship, I'm investing in a nanny cam for each room in the house.

%+!$#!$+.
The right situation comes along and you'll cheat. 

Right situation? What do you mean right situation? Can you explain?

100 percent guaranteed I NEVER would. I know myself and my character to not fall into that weakness, especially if it is a relationship that is exclusive and there is a commitment. It is just like I know I would never rob a bank. 

Like I stated. Let the right situation come along and you'll go for it. You might go your entire relationship life without it ever coming up. In that case, more power to you. 

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

this thread depresses me. what happened to loyalty and trust? damn yo
30t6p3b.gif
Both men and women ain't *%$+. Dudes on NT make it appear as if cheating with someone is acceptable and normal. Y'all are foul. Karma is for the birds but I won't be mad if her spouse put a bullet in you and her especially if she's bringing men around my children and having sex with them while my kids are nearby. It would take a lot for me to not snap her neck with my bare hands if I found out something like that happened.

After this thread, if I ever get into a serious relationship, I'm investing in a nanny cam for each room in the house.

Where did I say I am special?

I just know I will not because I withold morality and values in a committed relationship.  Like I stated before, I was in a long term relationship with internal and external problems, I kept my loyalty, yet he cheated.

Using your logic then, you can say that about anything, oh if opportunity presents itself, you will steal, you will kill, etc.

Some people are just blatant non-cheaters and never would cheat because of their character and their moral values. Period.

I just know I will not because I withold morality and values in a committed relationship.  Like I stated before, I was in a long term relationship with internal and external problems, I kept my loyalty, yet he cheated.

Using your logic then, you can say that about anything, oh if opportunity presents itself, you will steal, you will kill, etc.

Some people are just blatant non-cheaters and never would cheat because of their character and their moral values. Period.

Isn't this true? It's not always for the wrong reasons either. If you're hungry enough, you will steal. If you're in danger, you might just kill. 
There are very few things (relatively) speaking that I'll say that I will never do. For all the others I wouldn't know until I die. 

As for your relationship; once isn't a trend. The next time you may just cheat if in a similar situation. At least, I hope you do if you're not willing to walk away form it altogether. 

Isn't this true? It's not always for the wrong reasons either. If you're hungry enough, you will steal. If you're in danger, you might just kill. 
There are very few things (relatively) speaking that I'll say that I will never do. For all the others I wouldn't know until I die. 

As for your relationship; once isn't a trend. The next time you may just cheat if in a similar situation. At least, I hope you do if you're not willing to walk away form it altogether. 

It makes you wonder how people show honor and loyalty in other aspects of life but not in emotional relationships.

It makes you wonder how people show honor and loyalty in other aspects of life but not in emotional relationships.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

. Was cheated on again a couple years ago. That debacle was horrible, messy, and I learned to never keep one girl without having an injury reserve. Because some broads are just grimey.  

Nearly the same exact thing happened to me man
30t6p3b.gif
. And I learned the same lesson that you did

Originally Posted by hella handsome

. Was cheated on again a couple years ago. That debacle was horrible, messy, and I learned to never keep one girl without having an injury reserve. Because some broads are just grimey.  

Nearly the same exact thing happened to me man
30t6p3b.gif
. And I learned the same lesson that you did

You first said straight out to me, no, you will cheat if the opportunity presents itself. Basically saying I would do it under certain circumstances. I am telling you no, I am not that kind of person. But, those situations you presented are extreme and not comparable to reasons needing to cheat, especially someone you supposedly love and withold a bond and COMMITMENT to, someone you have a personal ATTACHMENT to. In those situations you mentioned, the person would not be betraying someone they hold no exclusive commitment to.

When it comes to cheating, I do not see the point of doing it myself. I can't get myself to do it if I truly love someone. Why are you even in a monogamous and exclusive relationship if you are going to act on your desires to cheat? It's not for you then. I would just break up with the person. I do believe it is based on your character and morality. Some people let their weaknesses take over and act on them, and some withold morality and allow themselves to control whatever temptation or desires they feel and would never do it. Simple as that.

You first said straight out to me, no, you will cheat if the opportunity presents itself. Basically saying I would do it under certain circumstances. I am telling you no, I am not that kind of person. But, those situations you presented are extreme and not comparable to reasons needing to cheat, especially someone you supposedly love and withold a bond and COMMITMENT to, someone you have a personal ATTACHMENT to. In those situations you mentioned, the person would not be betraying someone they hold no exclusive commitment to.

When it comes to cheating, I do not see the point of doing it myself. I can't get myself to do it if I truly love someone. Why are you even in a monogamous and exclusive relationship if you are going to act on your desires to cheat? It's not for you then. I would just break up with the person. I do believe it is based on your character and morality. Some people let their weaknesses take over and act on them, and some withold morality and allow themselves to control whatever temptation or desires they feel and would never do it. Simple as that.

I've had females just throw it at me and not give a damn about their relationship meanwhile thier bf think she sweet and innocent. You gotta be careful out here as far as who you put your trust in.

One girl did me dirty when I was a young lad at 16. I swear I have never been the same since.. I could feel the fire fuming in my hands as I was about to bless her with the hands of fury. I swear at that point I could have kamehameha'd her. |II Iy had to leave ASAP or I was going to jail.

Honestly it effected me in every relationship afterwards until I met my girl now of 3 years.

I've had females just throw it at me and not give a damn about their relationship meanwhile thier bf think she sweet and innocent. You gotta be careful out here as far as who you put your trust in.

One girl did me dirty when I was a young lad at 16. I swear I have never been the same since.. I could feel the fire fuming in my hands as I was about to bless her with the hands of fury. I swear at that point I could have kamehameha'd her. |II Iy had to leave ASAP or I was going to jail.

Honestly it effected me in every relationship afterwards until I met my girl now of 3 years.

But i do believe in the never say never theory. Also i do believe once doesnt make you a cheater. I mean look at other aspects of life. You steal one time does that make you a theft? Should you never be trusted again because you lied one time. We all have did things that are deemed as not morally/ or even legally right. Should ppl have to live with that stigma forever? 

Add to that i think it varies if you went into a relationship, with the sole intentions of not being faithful, or had a preconcieved notion that you chouldnt be faithful vs. "being caught in a moment" or doing something thats out of your character.

I didnt grow up, or have the mindset that i would kill ppl. But because of my previous military background i did. I dont have the mindset that yes i will go rob/steal etc.. But its hard to say what I would do if me and my family was in a compromising position and my kids was starving, and the only foreseeable option was to steal/sell drugs etc. No im not saying the desire to cheat is in the same realm as providing feeding your family. But what i am saying is ppl dont know what they are capable of doing/not doing until they are placed in that position.

But i do believe in the never say never theory. Also i do believe once doesnt make you a cheater. I mean look at other aspects of life. You steal one time does that make you a theft? Should you never be trusted again because you lied one time. We all have did things that are deemed as not morally/ or even legally right. Should ppl have to live with that stigma forever? 

Add to that i think it varies if you went into a relationship, with the sole intentions of not being faithful, or had a preconcieved notion that you chouldnt be faithful vs. "being caught in a moment" or doing something thats out of your character.

I didnt grow up, or have the mindset that i would kill ppl. But because of my previous military background i did. I dont have the mindset that yes i will go rob/steal etc.. But its hard to say what I would do if me and my family was in a compromising position and my kids was starving, and the only foreseeable option was to steal/sell drugs etc. No im not saying the desire to cheat is in the same realm as providing feeding your family. But what i am saying is ppl dont know what they are capable of doing/not doing until they are placed in that position.

Back
Top Bottom