YO! Female infidelity...

hope none of my NT brethren are faced with this ugly stankin side of relationships...and if you are dont be hasty with your decision because choices made while emotionally exhausted/or enraged can often be irrational. you know the person youre with and if they are worth going forward with. ever situation isnt the same and every situation isnt yours.

May you all have greet success in your social dealings...1 hunnit

Originally Posted by raptors29

Real !+@!! That scares me. Not ever finding out.

this, hell even do in it sucks
rather know and deal with it then to be paranoid all the time

Originally Posted by raptors29

Real !+@!! That scares me. Not ever finding out.

this, hell even do in it sucks
rather know and deal with it then to be paranoid all the time

HazelEyed Honey, I thought you'd be smarter than to GUARANTEE what you will or will not do in life...especially in regards to cheating. I mean it sounds all good and honorable, and your moral compass seems to be on point...but life has a way of humbling people...BELIEVE THAT.

Contrary to what most people know, married people are more prone to have affairs than single people. You don't have to cheat when you are just a single person in a relationship...you can just leave...there is no TRUE obligation. Aint that easy when people are married...and though divorce happens a lot, it ain tthat damn easy of a process to go through and so sometimes people feel trapped...that feeling of being confined AND unhappy can lead people who have NEVER cheated into infidelity. If you haven't been married then you don't know, point blank period. And don't give me that " I been with my gf/bf for 10 years so it's like we married", cause it aint the same.

HazelEyed Honey, I thought you'd be smarter than to GUARANTEE what you will or will not do in life...especially in regards to cheating. I mean it sounds all good and honorable, and your moral compass seems to be on point...but life has a way of humbling people...BELIEVE THAT.

Contrary to what most people know, married people are more prone to have affairs than single people. You don't have to cheat when you are just a single person in a relationship...you can just leave...there is no TRUE obligation. Aint that easy when people are married...and though divorce happens a lot, it ain tthat damn easy of a process to go through and so sometimes people feel trapped...that feeling of being confined AND unhappy can lead people who have NEVER cheated into infidelity. If you haven't been married then you don't know, point blank period. And don't give me that " I been with my gf/bf for 10 years so it's like we married", cause it aint the same.

why is it so hard to believe a women can be truthfully in a monogamous relationship?
there are many different types of people in the world..this can't be too hard to believe.
there are regular people who cheat...why can't there be regular people who don't cheat, who will never cheat.

cheating can be looked as a vice right?
are there not people who will never gamble, drink, do drugs?
say you even put them in the situation like vegas...why is it hard to believe someone can go to vegas and not do any the above

what if they just like buffets and shows lol...
i'm not naive..i know people cheat..but i still believe people can hold themselves to certain standards.

why is it so hard to believe a women can be truthfully in a monogamous relationship?
there are many different types of people in the world..this can't be too hard to believe.
there are regular people who cheat...why can't there be regular people who don't cheat, who will never cheat.

say you even put them in the situation like vegas...why is it hard to believe someone can go to vegas and not do any the above

i'm not naive..i know people cheat..but i still believe people can hold themselves to certain standards.

If I get cheated on, that person gets erased from my life and my memory (if there aren't any kids involved). I agree with the part
about people taking the other person back after they cheat. That just means you were given a free pass, and more than likely,
that person will cheat again, but this time, cover their tracks even better. I know somebody mentioned something about dividing
cheating by gender, but it's hard not to when you see and hear what happens. Normally the woman is basically in another entire
relationship being almost as emotionally invested as her original relationship, thus covering their tracks and hiding the hell out of it.
Guys normally bang their office secretary here and there and just move on, quickly getting caught because they aren't thinking about
the next steps ahead.

If I get cheated on, that person gets erased from my life and my memory (if there aren't any kids involved). I agree with the part
about people taking the other person back after they cheat. That just means you were given a free pass, and more than likely,
that person will cheat again, but this time, cover their tracks even better. I know somebody mentioned something about dividing
cheating by gender, but it's hard not to when you see and hear what happens. Normally the woman is basically in another entire
relationship being almost as emotionally invested as her original relationship, thus covering their tracks and hiding the hell out of it.
Guys normally bang their office secretary here and there and just move on, quickly getting caught because they aren't thinking about
the next steps ahead.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

the next steps ahead.

See then how can you say you truly loved them then? Im sorry but true feelings just dont switch on and off like light switches. Sounds like alot of ppl are in lust/in love with being in love. Or are just in a situation they enjoy but arent truly in love with the person just really like them alot.
Its hard to fathom one single incident can change your entire feelings/outlook on a person situation. I can understand not being in love with the person anymore, having trust issues with the person, having a hard time of forgiving and forgeting. But to say your my everything/love of my life to oh i hate you clearly shows that there wasnt ppl who are in love.

Like if my woman cheated/deceived me yes i would be upset, it would be hard for me to forgive/forget if ever, but i love her and will always have love for her i probably just wouldnt be with her anymore or be IN LOVE with her anymore. She couldnt come home say i banged a random guy then i go from i love you to i wish death on you in the blink of an eye.

This type of behavior borders sociopath tendencies/bipolar/schizophrenic. And if you change feelings emotions all willie nillie, maybe you shouldnt even be in a relationship. Its thinking like this that makes up them loony bin women on shows like snapped, or crazed b/f who kills wife and kids and offs himself.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

the next steps ahead.

See then how can you say you truly loved them then? Im sorry but true feelings just dont switch on and off like light switches. Sounds like alot of ppl are in lust/in love with being in love. Or are just in a situation they enjoy but arent truly in love with the person just really like them alot.
Its hard to fathom one single incident can change your entire feelings/outlook on a person situation. I can understand not being in love with the person anymore, having trust issues with the person, having a hard time of forgiving and forgeting. But to say your my everything/love of my life to oh i hate you clearly shows that there wasnt ppl who are in love.

Like if my woman cheated/deceived me yes i would be upset, it would be hard for me to forgive/forget if ever, but i love her and will always have love for her i probably just wouldnt be with her anymore or be IN LOVE with her anymore. She couldnt come home say i banged a random guy then i go from i love you to i wish death on you in the blink of an eye.

This type of behavior borders sociopath tendencies/bipolar/schizophrenic. And if you change feelings emotions all willie nillie, maybe you shouldnt even be in a relationship. Its thinking like this that makes up them loony bin women on shows like snapped, or crazed b/f who kills wife and kids and offs himself.

i been cheated on b4 ... shorty told me ... high school ... it took me a lil while after that to learn and adapt ... after that i stopped worrying about it ... i can't stop anyone from doing what they want to do ... if i'm committed to someone i ma be loyal ...

i can only control my actions ... hopefully i did a good job and finding someone that believes in loyalty the way i do b4 committing to them ...

i been cheated on b4 ... shorty told me ... high school ... it took me a lil while after that to learn and adapt ... after that i stopped worrying about it ... i can't stop anyone from doing what they want to do ... if i'm committed to someone i ma be loyal ...

i can only control my actions ... hopefully i did a good job and finding someone that believes in loyalty the way i do b4 committing to them ...

Originally Posted by blazinRook

THANK YOU.

ElderWatson, why is it hard to believe that I can guarantee myself that I would never cheat? For example, I have never done drugs. I don't know if I will never try weed, but other drugs, I can guarantee myself I will never EVER touch them because I do not want to. I have never smoked a cigarette, and because I do not want to, I will never try it and never will even if I ever get an urge to. Same with temptation when it comes to cheating, I know I would have enough control and willpower to not do it. I withold morality in relationships to the highest degree. Why is that so hard to believe? Some people have never ever cheated in their lives, even given temptations. That is because they choose to have self-control and choose not to cheat. I also believe people like my parents would never cheat on each other. I also never ever betrayed a friend or family member in my entire life up to now. That's just how I am. I value virtues of honesty, loyalty, trust, and respect. Hence, I know I can never cheat.

If I have deep issues and problems in a marriage, as a mature and levelheaded person, why the hell would I go cheat? What's that going to do? That's just a cop out for people to serve their own self interests to cheat to fulfill their own desires.As humans we have choices, we have willpower and self-control. So, you can choose how to deal with a troubled marriage, and cheating is certainly not my thing. I am true to myself and I am a better person that to do that to the person I love.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

THANK YOU.

ElderWatson, why is it hard to believe that I can guarantee myself that I would never cheat? For example, I have never done drugs. I don't know if I will never try weed, but other drugs, I can guarantee myself I will never EVER touch them because I do not want to. I have never smoked a cigarette, and because I do not want to, I will never try it and never will even if I ever get an urge to. Same with temptation when it comes to cheating, I know I would have enough control and willpower to not do it. I withold morality in relationships to the highest degree. Why is that so hard to believe? Some people have never ever cheated in their lives, even given temptations. That is because they choose to have self-control and choose not to cheat. I also believe people like my parents would never cheat on each other. I also never ever betrayed a friend or family member in my entire life up to now. That's just how I am. I value virtues of honesty, loyalty, trust, and respect. Hence, I know I can never cheat.

If I have deep issues and problems in a marriage, as a mature and levelheaded person, why the hell would I go cheat? What's that going to do? That's just a cop out for people to serve their own self interests to cheat to fulfill their own desires.As humans we have choices, we have willpower and self-control. So, you can choose how to deal with a troubled marriage, and cheating is certainly not my thing. I am true to myself and I am a better person that to do that to the person I love.

Originally Posted by LDJ

This type of behavior borders sociopath tendencies/bipolar/schizophrenic.
And if you change feelings emotions all willie nillie, maybe you shouldnt even be in a relationship. Its thinking like this that makes up them loony bin women on shows like snapped, or crazed b/f who kills wife and kids and offs himself.

If someone loves you, they wouldn't betray you. Period. Why would I ever put with ANYONE that disrespects me? I am sorry, I know my self worth and deserve better than to be treated like #@#*. How can you even be in those kind of relationships if there is no trust anymore? They destroyed that foundation.

As for you not loving them anymore, well yea, it doesn't disappear in that second you find out they cheated. But, I know that I have to let that person go because I am not putting up with a man that disrespects me. The love then fades slowly but gradually. Once you become disattached and indifferent to them, then you know you have moved on. 

I value fidelity and to be respected in a committed relationship and that is why I have zero tolerance for cheating.

When they cheat, they can ruin and hurt you to the core, not just physically or emotionally, they can also gamble with your life. So despite how you love them, you start to grow resentment and bitterness towards them and the love does fade away.

Originally Posted by LDJ

And if you change feelings emotions all willie nillie, maybe you shouldnt even be in a relationship. Its thinking like this that makes up them loony bin women on shows like snapped, or crazed b/f who kills wife and kids and offs himself.

If someone loves you, they wouldn't betray you. Period. Why would I ever put with ANYONE that disrespects me? I am sorry, I know my self worth and deserve better than to be treated like #@#*. How can you even be in those kind of relationships if there is no trust anymore? They destroyed that foundation.

As for you not loving them anymore, well yea, it doesn't disappear in that second you find out they cheated. But, I know that I have to let that person go because I am not putting up with a man that disrespects me. The love then fades slowly but gradually. Once you become disattached and indifferent to them, then you know you have moved on. 

I value fidelity and to be respected in a committed relationship and that is why I have zero tolerance for cheating.

When they cheat, they can ruin and hurt you to the core, not just physically or emotionally, they can also gamble with your life. So despite how you love them, you start to grow resentment and bitterness towards them and the love does fade away.

Just to add a quote, "Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, and don't put up with people who are reckless with yours."

Just to add a quote, "Don't be reckless with other people's hearts, and don't put up with people who are reckless with yours."

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by LDJ

If someone loves you, they wouldn't betray you. Period. Why would I ever put with ANYONE that disrespects me? 

I don't agree w/that. Cheating is extremely disrespectful & selfish but I don't think that means they love you any less man or woman. There are some people who are serial cheaters & i don't think those people can really love the person they cheat on but there are those who make that mistake.

Its up to you whether or not you forgive & move on. Me personally unless kids are involved I can't see myself trying to make it work. I'd make your life a living hell if I did tho
laugh.gif
 Like you I'm big on respect and thats the part I wouldn't be able to get over.

Originally Posted by LDJ

If someone loves you, they wouldn't betray you. Period. Why would I ever put with ANYONE that disrespects me? 

I don't agree w/that. Cheating is extremely disrespectful & selfish but I don't think that means they love you any less man or woman. There are some people who are serial cheaters & i don't think those people can really love the person they cheat on but there are those who make that mistake.

Its up to you whether or not you forgive & move on. Me personally unless kids are involved I can't see myself trying to make it work. I'd make your life a living hell if I did tho
laugh.gif
 Like you I'm big on respect and thats the part I wouldn't be able to get over.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Keywords you said was you would be hurt and your feelings wouldnt just magically go away. And thats basically what i was saying. Its ppl in here and life in general who really would just go from so called loving someone to hating them, and do something irrational like kill them, wish death upon them have a personnal vendetta. Ypu said you would have bitterness and love would fade away. Which is the same thing I said.

And like i said before i dont see understand how you put well ppl in general put more emphasis and faith into essentially whether you married them or not a stranger. I mean im sorry but i would feel much more hurt from a betrayal by a family member etc then a woman. To me like ive said previous times i view blood alot closer to me and a stronger bond then a companion.

I just find it weird not particular you but ppl have this mindset like my mom could lie to me, could steal from me, could killed my dad, etc be on some casey anthony steez, i would hate her but eventually accept it because she is my mom, yet a person who have absolutely no ties to outside legally and emotionally, does something like lie and/or cheat, ppl go off the deep end be ready to go out and murder committ suicide etc..

Im sorry but i dont think i could ever love a person non related to the point where i would do something detremental to myself like kill them suicide, or go crazy. Woman cheats on me id accept it and move on. Why would i spazz out, act irrational, how would that change the situation any? If anything it would make it worst for me depending on mhy actions. I guess i just dont give ppl that much power over me, where they can do something and change the very person i am with their actions.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Keywords you said was you would be hurt and your feelings wouldnt just magically go away. And thats basically what i was saying. Its ppl in here and life in general who really would just go from so called loving someone to hating them, and do something irrational like kill them, wish death upon them have a personnal vendetta. Ypu said you would have bitterness and love would fade away. Which is the same thing I said.

And like i said before i dont see understand how you put well ppl in general put more emphasis and faith into essentially whether you married them or not a stranger. I mean im sorry but i would feel much more hurt from a betrayal by a family member etc then a woman. To me like ive said previous times i view blood alot closer to me and a stronger bond then a companion.

I just find it weird not particular you but ppl have this mindset like my mom could lie to me, could steal from me, could killed my dad, etc be on some casey anthony steez, i would hate her but eventually accept it because she is my mom, yet a person who have absolutely no ties to outside legally and emotionally, does something like lie and/or cheat, ppl go off the deep end be ready to go out and murder committ suicide etc..

Im sorry but i dont think i could ever love a person non related to the point where i would do something detremental to myself like kill them suicide, or go crazy. Woman cheats on me id accept it and move on. Why would i spazz out, act irrational, how would that change the situation any? If anything it would make it worst for me depending on mhy actions. I guess i just dont give ppl that much power over me, where they can do something and change the very person i am with their actions.

Back
Top Bottom