YO! Female infidelity...

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by cguy610

Easier said than done, especially if a dude is married and got kids by the broad.  If she was doing like that situation you said above, with the kids in the other room, she's a goner. 
Exactly. 
30t6p3b.gif

I would never, EVER, go that far regardless of  the situation.

Monday lettin that Puertorican blood cloud his judgement
laugh.gif
I dont get mad, i get even...id make sure someone she knows like her friend,Or a sister, cousin gets served with da penis too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by cguy610

Easier said than done, especially if a dude is married and got kids by the broad.  If she was doing like that situation you said above, with the kids in the other room, she's a goner. 
Exactly. 
30t6p3b.gif

I would never, EVER, go that far regardless of  the situation.

Monday lettin that Puertorican blood cloud his judgement
laugh.gif
I dont get mad, i get even...id make sure someone she knows like her friend,Or a sister, cousin gets served with da penis too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Isn't this true? It's not always for the wrong reasons either. If you're hungry enough, you will steal. If you're in danger, you might just kill. 
There are very few things (relatively) speaking that I'll say that I will never do. For all the others I wouldn't know until I die. 

As for your relationship; once isn't a trend. The next time you may just cheat if in a similar situation. At least, I hope you do if you're not willing to walk away form it altogether. 

You first said straight out to me, no, you will cheat if the opportunity presents itself. Basically saying I would do it under certain circumstances. I am telling you no, I am not that kind of person. But, those situations you presented are extreme and not comparable to reasons needing to cheat, especially someone you supposedly love and withold a bond and COMMITMENT to, someone you have a personal ATTACHMENT to. In those situations you mentioned, the person would not be betraying someone they hold no exclusive commitment to.

When it comes to cheating, I do not see the point of doing it myself. I can't get myself to do it if I truly love someone. Why are you even in a monogamous and exclusive relationship if you are going to act on your desires to cheat? It's not for you then. I would just break up with the person. I do believe it is based on your character and morality. Some people let their weaknesses take over and act on them, and some withold morality and allow themselves to control whatever temptation or desires they feel and would never do it. Simple as that.

Sex ain't love.
You're still a dreamer.

You'll learn though. Life is the best teacher of all. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Isn't this true? It's not always for the wrong reasons either. If you're hungry enough, you will steal. If you're in danger, you might just kill. 
There are very few things (relatively) speaking that I'll say that I will never do. For all the others I wouldn't know until I die. 

As for your relationship; once isn't a trend. The next time you may just cheat if in a similar situation. At least, I hope you do if you're not willing to walk away form it altogether. 

You first said straight out to me, no, you will cheat if the opportunity presents itself. Basically saying I would do it under certain circumstances. I am telling you no, I am not that kind of person. But, those situations you presented are extreme and not comparable to reasons needing to cheat, especially someone you supposedly love and withold a bond and COMMITMENT to, someone you have a personal ATTACHMENT to. In those situations you mentioned, the person would not be betraying someone they hold no exclusive commitment to.

When it comes to cheating, I do not see the point of doing it myself. I can't get myself to do it if I truly love someone. Why are you even in a monogamous and exclusive relationship if you are going to act on your desires to cheat? It's not for you then. I would just break up with the person. I do believe it is based on your character and morality. Some people let their weaknesses take over and act on them, and some withold morality and allow themselves to control whatever temptation or desires they feel and would never do it. Simple as that.

Sex ain't love.
You're still a dreamer.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

At different points in my life, I've been reckless in my dealings with women I've cared about. And (girl) friends of mine would always pose the question "what if she did that to you?" And my natural, immediate response was that it would be what it'd be. No sweat, so to speak, considering I'd already accepted that possibility prior to engaging in my own dirt.

BUT I'm curious... for those of you who've been faced with your girl cheating on you. What was your reaction? How'd you find out? Were you cheating too? Now that I've been in a bit of a more serious relationship for a while, the male ego has started to emerge. I'm finding myself caring about her where abouts more than I used to.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not big on the philosophy of "karma" but am I doomed to experience it?
ohwell.gif

DF!!!
I don't believe in Karma, things just happen. I used to steal all the time when I was 8-18 and now I have a well paying job and a beautiful girl, but anyways when it comes to cheating it's a people thing. Nothing to do with a guy or girl, I'd say us guys do it more than girls we just never tell anyone. I personally would never do it but let me tell you this, DONT BE A NOSY *@#%+, because that will ruin your relationship, girls HATE when you go through there phone ask where they've been ALL THE TIME, and things like that. It just makes her wanna get away from you.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

At different points in my life, I've been reckless in my dealings with women I've cared about. And (girl) friends of mine would always pose the question "what if she did that to you?" And my natural, immediate response was that it would be what it'd be. No sweat, so to speak, considering I'd already accepted that possibility prior to engaging in my own dirt.

BUT I'm curious... for those of you who've been faced with your girl cheating on you. What was your reaction? How'd you find out? Were you cheating too? Now that I've been in a bit of a more serious relationship for a while, the male ego has started to emerge. I'm finding myself caring about her where abouts more than I used to.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not big on the philosophy of "karma" but am I doomed to experience it?
ohwell.gif

DF!!!
I don't believe in Karma, things just happen. I used to steal all the time when I was 8-18 and now I have a well paying job and a beautiful girl, but anyways when it comes to cheating it's a people thing. Nothing to do with a guy or girl, I'd say us guys do it more than girls we just never tell anyone. I personally would never do it but let me tell you this, DONT BE A NOSY *@#%+, because that will ruin your relationship, girls HATE when you go through there phone ask where they've been ALL THE TIME, and things like that. It just makes her wanna get away from you.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by hella handsome

. Was cheated on again a couple years ago. That debacle was horrible, messy, and I learned to never keep one girl without having an injury reserve. Because some broads are just grimey.  

Nearly the same exact thing happened to me man
30t6p3b.gif
. And I learned the same lesson that you did

smh

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by hella handsome

. Was cheated on again a couple years ago. That debacle was horrible, messy, and I learned to never keep one girl without having an injury reserve. Because some broads are just grimey.  

Nearly the same exact thing happened to me man
30t6p3b.gif
. And I learned the same lesson that you did

smh

Sex ain't love.
You're still a dreamer.

Even if cheating just for sex. Sharing that kind of affection behind my significant other's back? Heeelllssss to the no. That is just vile,disgusting, and downright vicious. Ewwww! I know how it feels for it to be done to me and would never want to do that to the man I love.  

I am just a loyal person overall, not just to my significant other, but also to my family and friends. All these years of my life, never have I betrayed the ones I love, never.

Ok, whatever you think to make you feel better. I think I know myself better than you do.
smile.gif

Sex ain't love.
You're still a dreamer.

Even if cheating just for sex. Sharing that kind of affection behind my significant other's back? Heeelllssss to the no. That is just vile,disgusting, and downright vicious. Ewwww! I know how it feels for it to be done to me and would never want to do that to the man I love.  

I am just a loyal person overall, not just to my significant other, but also to my family and friends. All these years of my life, never have I betrayed the ones I love, never.

Ok, whatever you think to make you feel better. I think I know myself better than you do.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

But i do believe in the never say never theory. Also i do believe once doesnt make you a cheater. I mean look at other aspects of life. You steal one time does that make you a theft? Should you never be trusted again because you lied one time. We all have did things that are deemed as not morally/ or even legally right. Should ppl have to live with that stigma forever? 

Add to that i think it varies if you went into a relationship, with the sole intentions of not being faithful, or had a preconcieved notion that you chouldnt be faithful vs. "being caught in a moment" or doing something thats out of your character.

I didnt grow up, or have the mindset that i would kill ppl. But because of my previous military background i did. I dont have the mindset that yes i will go rob/steal etc.. But its hard to say what I would do if me and my family was in a compromising position and my kids was starving, and the only foreseeable option was to steal/sell drugs etc. No im not saying the desire to cheat is in the same realm as providing feeding your family. But what i am saying is ppl dont know what they are capable of doing/not doing until they are placed in that position.

I get what you mean. I see your point. But then again, like I said, because of how dearly I hold my man and relationships as serious business, I can't do it. I just can't see myself doing it. When I was with my ex, even at worst times, never looked at another man in a more than a friendly way. I could not even imagine being with or sharing the affection I had with him with anyone else. I am the type of girl, for my man, I will put him before me that I don't even think of what I want selfishly. I went back and forth for this man and supported him at his lowest point and took his burden when he was fighting his demons. All the while he sucked me in and took me down with him. Never EVER did disloyalty or getting with another man cross my mind. He knew that and took advantage of it. Like I said, it all comes down to your moral character as a person. 

My best friend, her man went to jail for a year. She came out,partied with us and was never EVER disloyal. She said it's hard, especially when fine men would throw themselves at her. But, she always said she was better than that and had better moral values than to cheat. Trust me, if you conquer your desires, you can be able to not cheat. When people cheat, they make a CHOICE to cheat. All you have to do is withold those moral values and avoid temptation. It is called self-control which you have the willpower to use.

If someone cheats once, doesn't mean they will do it again. But, it says something about their character and that they have a probabibility of doing it again if given another circumstance due to their weaknesses and desires.

Originally Posted by LDJ

But i do believe in the never say never theory. Also i do believe once doesnt make you a cheater. I mean look at other aspects of life. You steal one time does that make you a theft? Should you never be trusted again because you lied one time. We all have did things that are deemed as not morally/ or even legally right. Should ppl have to live with that stigma forever? 

Add to that i think it varies if you went into a relationship, with the sole intentions of not being faithful, or had a preconcieved notion that you chouldnt be faithful vs. "being caught in a moment" or doing something thats out of your character.

I didnt grow up, or have the mindset that i would kill ppl. But because of my previous military background i did. I dont have the mindset that yes i will go rob/steal etc.. But its hard to say what I would do if me and my family was in a compromising position and my kids was starving, and the only foreseeable option was to steal/sell drugs etc. No im not saying the desire to cheat is in the same realm as providing feeding your family. But what i am saying is ppl dont know what they are capable of doing/not doing until they are placed in that position.

I get what you mean. I see your point. But then again, like I said, because of how dearly I hold my man and relationships as serious business, I can't do it. I just can't see myself doing it. When I was with my ex, even at worst times, never looked at another man in a more than a friendly way. I could not even imagine being with or sharing the affection I had with him with anyone else. I am the type of girl, for my man, I will put him before me that I don't even think of what I want selfishly. I went back and forth for this man and supported him at his lowest point and took his burden when he was fighting his demons. All the while he sucked me in and took me down with him. Never EVER did disloyalty or getting with another man cross my mind. He knew that and took advantage of it. Like I said, it all comes down to your moral character as a person. 

My best friend, her man went to jail for a year. She came out,partied with us and was never EVER disloyal. She said it's hard, especially when fine men would throw themselves at her. But, she always said she was better than that and had better moral values than to cheat. Trust me, if you conquer your desires, you can be able to not cheat. When people cheat, they make a CHOICE to cheat. All you have to do is withold those moral values and avoid temptation. It is called self-control which you have the willpower to use.

If someone cheats once, doesn't mean they will do it again. But, it says something about their character and that they have a probabibility of doing it again if given another circumstance due to their weaknesses and desires.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Yeah man, it shows some serious mental issues and a strong sign of insecurity in you feel the need to get rid of a person because they cheat on you. That sounds serious and if your being serious, you need to get some help.

One of the dumbest, ironically insecure things i've ever read.  You need someone else to validate you that much that you put up with them investing their time and their selves into someone else?

I took the "get rid of a person" to mean killing them, not breaking up. It made more sense that way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

Yeah man, it shows some serious mental issues and a strong sign of insecurity in you feel the need to get rid of a person because they cheat on you. That sounds serious and if your being serious, you need to get some help.

One of the dumbest, ironically insecure things i've ever read.  You need someone else to validate you that much that you put up with them investing their time and their selves into someone else?

I took the "get rid of a person" to mean killing them, not breaking up. It made more sense that way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Find a chick with good morals. It's funny because as soon as d00ds hear that they think "yea, I just mess with these club chicks now but I'm gonna wife a church girl". Let me be the first to say LOL. Just because a chick is sitting in church doesn't make her an angel. You need to talk to her and get in her head and truly find out if she's crazy or not. Talk about the serious issues and make sure she know what's up. Don't think morally sound girls don't exist. They do. You just got to open your eyes.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Find a chick with good morals. It's funny because as soon as d00ds hear that they think "yea, I just mess with these club chicks now but I'm gonna wife a church girl". Let me be the first to say LOL. Just because a chick is sitting in church doesn't make her an angel. You need to talk to her and get in her head and truly find out if she's crazy or not. Talk about the serious issues and make sure she know what's up. Don't think morally sound girls don't exist. They do. You just got to open your eyes.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
LDJ wrote:

Not neccesarily, like i said i have killed before, which i think is a little more dramtics and drastic  thn lets say cheating on someone. I dont plan or feel like i will kill again. But the possibility is there. I dont have a mindset of yea imma go out and kill someone again someday. Just like i have drove drunk before, i havent again and dont plan on it. I have lied/stole/sold before i dont plan or see myself engaging in these acts in the forseeable future. I mean i guess one I dont see cheating as a really big deal, i mean it is major but not a life threating tragedy like some ppl hold it in regards as. But i guess i just believe in ppl and really dont condemn ppl for a single isolated incident. Its like if someone stole from me or lied to me once, depend on the intent, etc alot of factors i may dislike what they done, and they may have a long road ahead to regain my trust. I wouldnt necessarily write them off in my life indefinitely.

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
LDJ wrote:

Not neccesarily, like i said i have killed before, which i think is a little more dramtics and drastic  thn lets say cheating on someone. I dont plan or feel like i will kill again. But the possibility is there. I dont have a mindset of yea imma go out and kill someone again someday. Just like i have drove drunk before, i havent again and dont plan on it. I have lied/stole/sold before i dont plan or see myself engaging in these acts in the forseeable future. I mean i guess one I dont see cheating as a really big deal, i mean it is major but not a life threating tragedy like some ppl hold it in regards as. But i guess i just believe in ppl and really dont condemn ppl for a single isolated incident. Its like if someone stole from me or lied to me once, depend on the intent, etc alot of factors i may dislike what they done, and they may have a long road ahead to regain my trust. I wouldnt necessarily write them off in my life indefinitely.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
LDJ wrote:

Also i think alot of ppl are in love with being in love, especially considering that how could one isolated incident make you completely turn off your feelings for a person. If you can go from in love always and forever to i hate you etc in 0-60 seconds. Doesnt seem like there was much love there to begin with. Im not saying it would be aa walk in the park or sweat offa my back, sure id be hurt upset etc. But i wouldnt go from love to hate to despise either like so many ppl do.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
LDJ wrote:

Also i think alot of ppl are in love with being in love, especially considering that how could one isolated incident make you completely turn off your feelings for a person. If you can go from in love always and forever to i hate you etc in 0-60 seconds. Doesnt seem like there was much love there to begin with. Im not saying it would be aa walk in the park or sweat offa my back, sure id be hurt upset etc. But i wouldnt go from love to hate to despise either like so many ppl do.

Real !+@!! That scares me. Not ever finding out. Especially when you're in a long distance relationship like myself. I gotta get rid of someone if they cheated on me though.

Real !+@!! That scares me. Not ever finding out. Especially when you're in a long distance relationship like myself. I gotta get rid of someone if they cheated on me though.

hope none of my NT brethren are faced with this ugly stankin side of relationships...and if you are dont be hasty with your decision because choices made while emotionally exhausted/or enraged can often be irrational. you know the person youre with and if they are worth going forward with. ever situation isnt the same and every situation isnt yours.

May you all have greet success in your social dealings...1 hunnit

Back
Top Bottom